Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Bearrr

Bearrr New Member

use stickers and shit, they are the best theres no smell so no attention, just go to wal-mart or a office store and get some "hello my name is" stickers they sell them pretty much everywhere.

2. SomeoneGoneStoleMyWheels!

SomeoneGoneStoleMyWheels! Senior Member

Yeah I was hitting the back seat using my Molotow with Grog Ink and it fucking stunk hahaha

3. Hammertime

Hammertime New Member

4. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

just make yo tag with your smelly marker, change seat., I f the driver notices anything its going to be the next perspn who sits down there that will take the blame.

5. epitaph.one

epitaph.one Member

aint nothing wrong with riding the bus. they get buffed alot here and its fun to see new handys every 2 weeks or so, see whos staying up and might be in your area.

i usually only write in buses with sharpies / montana gold markers (because they dont smell like paint, they have a sweet smell). my mops stink of paint thinner and rubbing alchohol., fills the bus with its stink hahhhaha.

6. epitaph.one

epitaph.one Member

yo you can still tag those busses, all you gotta do is figure out where the camera is pointed. those cameras dont move or swivel to look around the bus, they are pointed at 1 thing (usually the back door) just look at it when you get a chance nad figure out what its lookin at.

my buses have 2 cameras in them. 1 at the front pointing at the back, and 1 about half way pointing at the back door. i still hit the backs of seats and the walls

7. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

they check the buses daily and the cameras see you in between the time there wasnt a tag there and a tag there...dig wat im sayin young outlaw

8. TheWorldGoneMad

TheWorldGoneMad Member

What i do, i take the city bus home from school and a lot of people get off at my stop. The bus comes up to the spot, i get off and walk to the back of the bus (outside) write my tag. And peace in a huge group of students, bending in perfectly.

9. markingz.

markingz. Banned

get a glass etcher those things rule seriously. on mirrors push slightly and get a deep cut.

10. Sieda

Sieda Member

our buses have a small camera at the back middle looking down the bus , plus the screens at te front so you can see which spots are out of view , which is only the back corner.

11. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

fuck those cameras. they don't do shit. i used to tag in front of those all the time, and it's not like when i got roped they used those against me in court.

12. Sieda

Sieda Member

well your just Hardcore then

13. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

hey thanks bro.

but seriously, it just proves that i'm not a paranoid shitfucker like yourself.

14. ~Star~

~Star~ Senior Member

nothin wrong with being paranoid, way less chance of getting caught then heat bag fucks

15. CRIA87

CRIA87 New Member

i agree with hammertime

fuck the buses where i live they have cameras

16. mmmmtasty905

mmmmtasty905 Senior Member

no cameras on my buses.. dremel bits are love.. but you need to know how to use them..

17. dreaken1993

dreaken1993 Senior Member

my bus dosent have seats that are in front of eachother except on some busses and there in the back of the bus and they arent metal, and on the other busses theres seat in the back and there are metal plate things that seperate it from the side door, so i usually just put stickers on there cause they got cameras

wait dont the windows have that film on it that they just take off

18. Slushi

Slushi Banned

It's quite normal to be paranoid when performing seriously illegal activities

19. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

my school bus dont gotta a camera cause when i pushed some ***** who looked at me wrong out of the back door in the back of the bus i didnt get caught haha king status

20. dreaken1993

dreaken1993 Senior Member

why the fuck would you write on your school bus..ajjajajajaj lol ***** you crazy