Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bingo Dabbers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by _DESSA_, Aug 4, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

actually it can only be buffed with morphine

common scientific fact

2. Newkidontheblock

Newkidontheblock Senior Member

Yo the auto glass mops also work. they suck on rough surfices but for like electrical boxes and stuff they are pretty good. Same with Kiwis.

3. Thread-Locks

Thread-Locks Senior Member

I have a primo dabber, and after about 4 tags the tip is kindof shredded, so what does anyone suggest i replace it with

4. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

socks, chalkboard erasers, felt, get creative bitches

5. Discombobulated

Discombobulated Senior Member

why do u need to take it out?
    isnt it fine if its in there.

6. gumball

gumball Member

ya take those little plastic spring things out they are crap with them in and ruin ur nibs to so ya i work in a bingo hall i always take the comfort sqeeze dabbers they are easy to sqeeze and come in sizes 2-4oz. they are the shit and ive used them for a while

7. baoerji9527

baoerji9527 Guest

How to buy UGG sheepskin boots

How to buy UGG sheepskin boots?Everyone who wear the UGG sheepskin boots will get many benefits. UGG boots are made to be worn barefoot as they will form to your feet and provide natural arch support. When buying a pair of sheepskin boots or ugg boots (premier brand in luxury and comfort footwear), there are many things to look for:First of all, you must make sure your sheepskin boots are actually made out of 100% authentic sheep skin. Some manufacturers use cheap substitutes such as gluing synthetic wool on to cow hide. These imitation sheepskin boots come at a cheaper price tag, but unfortunately the less expensive alternatives may cause skin irritations, encourage bacteria growth, wear down, tear quickly and noticeably less comfortable. http://www.shoppingugg.com When buying sheepskin boots, make sure they are manufactured from quality Australian Merino wool. Australian Merino sheepskin boots are considered the best material for making sheepskin boots and it also ensures that you will be able to use them for many years. Authentic wool also allows your feet to breathe and help reduce feet sweating. Merino sheep skin is by and large thicker and much more durable than other kinds of sheep skin, which helps your boots keep their shape as well as resist wear and tear. By purchasing sheepskin boots made from merino wool and sheep skin, you will be guaranteed that not only will they be the most comfortable pair of sheepskin boots you'll ever own, but they will also last for a long time to come. I have included some links if you would like to learn more about sheepskin boots or youwant to know where can buy some UGG Boots - Australia markets the premier brand in luxury and comfort. Their many products fit into your every day life offering you products that are fashionable, comfortable, and attainable.Ugg Boots have been made and worn in Australia/China for over 50 years and "Ugg" is not associated with any brand or style of sheepskin boot. So if your looking for real australian made ugg boots look no further than Shopping Ugg See our full range of Cardy UGG Boots , Classic Short UGG Boots , Classic Tall UGG Boots , Metallic UGG Boots , Sundance UGG Boots and now even new Mini UGG Boots then you can find all the love from australia right here.

8. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

may the mighty ban hammer smite thee!

9. Basic954

Basic954 Senior Member

And smited thee was!

10. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

yeah you can definatly use certain types, idk what kind your buying but usually you just have to pull the nib off like any other normal mop. and i suggest taking out the flow controller thing or else you get really uncontrollable drips

11. TEGR T.V.S

TEGR T.V.S Member

fb cover.jpg Koala.jpg Penguins.jpg bingos suck all about otrs

12. snday

snday Member

you can take the top off.

13. NOKi

NOKi Member

I rock bingo's all day everyday they have just such a dope nib size the perfect.

14. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

watch the nibs they rip easy

15. resin3

resin3 Senior Member

i dont know about any of you but i never have success with the whole bingo dobber mop, im using liquidex paint and that shits steak ridden all through out. suggestions?

16. fingerlickingchicken

fingerlickingchicken Senior Member

Make your own ink

17. resin3

resin3 Senior Member

i do. i had figured maybe ink would be better cause its much thinner

18. Junkfreejunkie

Junkfreejunkie Member

Dabbers are fun af. But equivelant to a kiwi mop

19. biffcreature

biffcreature Senior Member

20. fkgrafff

fkgrafff Member

It's so much more efficient to make your own ink!! I make mine and cook it with brake fluid to leave a ghost when the buff man comes!! I've tried most inks out there. **** ink kinda blows, it leaves a ghost but the ghost doesn't even stay that long. The only name brand I think worth spending cash on is Illadel black label or block by block, i wish BS sold black label bc I hate buying from different sites..