Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

my girlfriend quit out on a blunt just now, and i got to smoke like half of it to my dome.
    i'm stupid high.

i haven't smoked a blunt by myself since my girlfriend moved in like a year ago.
    feels good man.

2. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

I'm jealous of your weed consumption, Coka.
    I've never had the pleasure of smoking a blunt.

3. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

do itttt.

i don't smoke hardly as much as i used to.
    i'm pretty broke nowadays, but i still manage to smoke at least one a day.

4. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

WTF
    and you even live in the US?
    They are sooooooo delicious.

5. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

I can barely afford a bowl a day, no way a blunt a day. Even one blunt would take considerable savings. I'm broke, man. Maybe that's why I'm declaring bankruptcy.

I would have to wait until tax returns or something. Then getting an extra eigth to smoke wouldn't be hard to do.
    Or maybe next month, since its a 3 paycheck month.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  6. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Hey don't get me wrong I have had my fair share of skinny ass blunts. Some times you just gotta save up and splurge once and a while. It feels good.

7. Dsub

Dsub Senior Member

Hotknives gentlemen. Be poor and still enjoy getting fucked out of your mind.

8. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

find some buddies to throw in on a blunt vagrant, teamwork is key

but if you can find a way to muster up about a gram, roll one up and smoke it to your face, its really relaxing sitting on your own couch with your own personal L

9. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

ahh personal L's... me and my buddies used to devote at least one night a week to a personal L night. we'd all be chilling in my one friends basement and there'd be about 5 or 6 of us just rockin blunts to our faces, we'd hot box his entire basement doing that. we'd either each roll our own blunts and smoke them or each one of us would roll a blunt and pass them all around at the same time, either way we got retarded

10. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

blunts are my favorite way, not only is it a nice smoke, but just the way you feel while youre smoking it makes it all the better. my first time ever was with a blunt, on christmas day

11. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

nice story, mang. i prefer a good lil bubbler. nothing better than a smooth, huge hit from a bubbler. portable, doesnt take much to clean. frst time i smoked out of a bubbler was the beginning of summer 07'. pretty good pickup that year.

12. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

i dont know what some people are talking about when they say they didnt get high their first time, i know i was completely bombed.

13. anti-anti-crime

i didnt rly, but thats cause i wasnt inhaling deeply enough. the second time i smoked i got baked. guy told me "dude.. breathe deeper" i did and caughed my ass off

then went home and ate the entire fridge.

14. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

yeah dude... my first time was on 420 back when i was in like... 10th grade or some shit... 99 or 2000 and i got ripped... a buddy of mine came thru with a half ounce of dro (which was like the shit back in those days) and we smoked the whole bag within a few hours, my legs were like numb as fuck and i couldnt stop laughing... it was love at first hit

15. anti-anti-crime

hahaha soudns bomb. but for a herb virgin smoking a half of good dro, i can say i just got a little respect for you since you didnt lost control of your bowels and shit your pants...

the thing that made me love herb was noticing waht it did to me... right now im high as fuck and doing mah school work at the same time. im basically smarter than i am sober.. its awesome. im faster, newer, smarter, stronger. we can grow him.

=?

16. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

it was some dank shit for me too. my cousin knows some people in dc, so we got some real fine stuff.
    i remember geeking out, running back to his house because we thought this old guy was chasing us, and me getting tired from running and laying down in the street. then we ate the rest of the desserts from dinner and watched snl.
    it remains one of my best experiences of all time

17. thephillafromma

thephillafromma Senior Member

take a water bottle burn a hole in the top and insert a metal pen cap or some shit like that that you can use like a bowl apparatus then stab a hole in the bottom light the top suck through the bottom until it fills the entire bottle with that nice smoke then unscrew the top and clear that shit also works well with a gallon milk jug

18. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

i can draw a thousand times better when i smoke... smoother lines, better ideas, more expressive in general

19. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

whoa...just got back from dinner, but beforehand, my buddy and i were talking to this girl as she was doing her laundry. he decided that it was a great time to pack his piece, and ended up knocking his bag of weed into the washing machine that he had it on. there was about a quarter in it, and he managed to get most of it out, but im interested in what the next load washed in there will smell like...

20. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i second this
    but its not surprising considering EVERYTHING is better when high.