Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trading

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Sep 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

YOU SHOULDN'T POST SHIT ASKING FOR 'GANJA'.YOU MIGHT MAKE PEOPLE WONDER IF YOU'RE A PO-LICE..............NAHMEAN BRUH?

2. Haze..

Haze.. Senior Member

i have 12 decos 25 prismas.

3. Haze..

Haze.. Senior Member

ill trade for 45 squeezers. their like a dollar each right? well 12 decos = like 72 and 25 prismas is like 250.

4. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

i don't think anybody is gonna go for that daddy.....nobody's gonna give 45 squeezers for shit they can go rack for free...i'm not fuckin with ya,i'm just lettin ya know what dudes is gonna say.the usual "price" of anything in this thread is cut into 1/3 because everybody can easily just go grab pretty much whatever they want and not pay a dime.the very least the prices go on here is half.if you can get half of the "product's" retail price then that's damn good.you got dudes on here that go rack like 30-40 decos and 25-35 prismas EVERY DAY.....you might be able to get a even swap-one deco for one mop-but i seriously doubt anyone is gonna give 45 squeeze mops for 12 decos and 25 prismas....did you check the site they sell the squeezers on?you might be better off just buyin em by the dozen.they're pretty cheap bro.just givin ya a little heads up on shit.....cause some dudes in here is gonna think you're crazy tryin to get that deal off.....peace................SKE (illadelske)

5. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

yo illa wtf do u even write..lol

6. Haze..

Haze.. Senior Member

a squeezer fro each prisma, and for each deco, or do you only wand decos

7. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

i only need decos.gotta be new.

8. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

i write "SUPERCALAFRAGILISTICEXPEALIDOCIOUS ONER".....

9. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

.....from the east side.....

10. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

you are so badass!!111111oner11!

I still gotta get me some money man, I really want to try out your shit.

11. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

shout out what you guys need that they got at Michael's and on my next mission i'll b holdin it down for ya'll(only for ppl who are legit tho)

and once my school is out (monday of next week) i'll b goin on missions to Ace Hardware.........shit has mad good stuff, lotta paint, lotta ink ingredients, lotta rustoleum

12. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

isnt it jes or jas ?

reminds me of Jazz from fresh princee

13. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

JAYSKE/JSKE/JSN/JN.......................................................USED TO WRITE KRAK~ONE BACK IN LIKE '95,'96......KEPT THAT NAME.......GOT BOOKED....WENT TO JAIL......COME HOME & LIKE 10 DUDES IS WRITIN KRAK OR CRAK OR CRACK,ETC,ETC....STARTED WRITIN MY OLD NAME (KRAK~ONE) BUT TOO MANY *****S WAS WRITIN THE SAME SHIT AND THEIR STYLE WAS UP-ASS.....I DIDN'T WANT NOBODY GETTIN CONFUSED WITH MY SHIT AND THE DOOKIE EVERYBODY ELSE WAS DOIN.....NOW I JUST PRETTY MUCH WRITE MY REAL NAME (ALMOST)....[JASON] MY REAL NAME....BUT I BEEN SEEIN A FEW JAS'S LATELY.....AND THIS SHIT'S STARTIN TO GET AGGRAVATING!!SHIT GOT ME READY TO SAY FUCK WRITIN MY NAME AND JUST PICK OUT A WHOLE NEW JOINT AND START FRESH.TRY NEW LETTERS WITH NEW STYLES AND SHIT LIKE THAT...I DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHERE ANY OF YOU CATS IS FROM,BUT IN PHILLY,WHEN YOU COMPLETELY BURN YOUR NAME OUT,LIKE IF IT GETS TOO HOT,OR TOO MUCH HASSLE WITH THE SPELLING/NAME (MEANING OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME NAME),*****S JUST START ROCKIN NEW SHIT......I BEEN TRYIN TO THINK OF A NAME BUT I CAN'T THINK OF NUTTIN MEAN......

14. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

im in the same boat delph, i got busted and am tryin to be on a new name i gots the writers block

15. xENDOx

xENDOx Senior Member

yoo
    any one down for hardcopy prints via mail get at me
    trade trade trade

16. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

hey has anyone here traded with sable before?

17. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

nope ^ but i remember him gettin in argument with bunch of other dudes..........not sure if it was about him sending out or the other guy

but make sure you double check some1's background on here b4 you trade........lotsa ppl been scammed, so trade with well known peeps that are legit ;p or just tell them to send the stuff out first

n so far wut i'm gonna b holdin down on next mission is:
    prismas/prisma packs
    Decos
    microns
    speedball ink (illa you still need this? o yea and wut kind wuz it again?)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  18. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

19. shine123

shine123 Member

yo man i got a psp and i'm up for a trade....

20. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

ur gonan trade a psp...i wanna trade mine...or sell it...for like 100 bux or somethin with