Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Aster.one

Aster.one Senior Member

Rib they cant search you man.. Unless they see paint on your hands, a markeer in the open.. Or hear a can in your bag.. If they ask all you have to say is "no you cant look
    In my bag, and because im saying no does no mean i have any thing ileagle.

2. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^LMAO dude. Idk where you live, but where I live everytime I get stopped by a cop, doing anything or not, I get searched. And that was even before I was on probation. COPS CAN SEARCH YOU WHENEVER THEY WANT

Probable cause can be drastic like a can or marker rattling, or it can be as much as looking away from a cop when he drives by. In court whose word means more, yours or the cops? And dont try to feed me some bullshit cause theres no way your word will hold up in any court on the west coast.

Saying no you cant is practically an admission of guilt.

you- "oh no you cant search me" cop- "well why not, if you dont have anything illegal on you then why would it matter?" you-"your violating my rights" cop-" turn around, spread your legs, interlace your fingers behind your back" you-"No, you have no right to search me" cop-"stop resisting" . Thats what would happen.

If you ask a cop what reason he has to search you, he will make something up on the spot

3. Aster.one

Aster.one Senior Member

Lol not in canada.. We have rights.. I got pulled up on by 2 cars.., pipe with a full bowl, last of my weed, a marker, my roach container, and some handies i did on the concrete next to me.. He grabbed my ipip, i asked him not to break it, ies like "im not one to break peoples glass".. Picks up an empty smoke pack i had left there the day before, he sniffs it, looks in, throws it down next to my pipe, they search me, ask for my id, and then they fucked off.. No problems..

4. Aster.one

Aster.one Senior Member

Oh tuns out there was a half a fat joint i left in the empty pack as well, i never would have known had he not put it next to my pipe..

5. ribcage

ribcage Banned

? okay. they searched you. thats match point right there.

I have a card, so I can legally possess marijuana.

stop driving ya bucket to the turf ta get yo weed, drive something legit and buy your weed from the store

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  6. Mr. November

Mr. November Senior Member

Alright that makes sense, I heard about the 'under cover' walmart cops. That's like admitting to yourself that you didn't make it as an undercover cop...

Is there any of that type of shit at Lowe's? Because there definitely isn't that much security at Micheal's. 6 cans for the weekend :)

7. ribcage

ribcage Banned

lowes has LP, but they usually chilling in the back watching the cameras, so If your quick about it and dont dilly daddle on some stupid shit, then they aint gonna catch up. Case the place one time and be knowledgable about where everythings at

8. Fury

Fury Elite Member

The Lowes near me actually had no cameras anywhere until a few writers took all the spray paint, and they placed a camera right in front of it haha.

9. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

i saw it on art primo the ''cutty'' mop

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

lol yeah man, they mean cutty like cool/strange/not ordinary. Its some west coast slang, cant really explain the origin

11. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

thanks would never have figured that out by my self

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

lol, that mop is weird though, super thick

13. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

yeah i thought about getting but nah

14. ribcage

ribcage Banned

its not practical, how the fuck you boutta carry that shit around without a bag?! you put in your pocket ur gonna have a fat chode bulge. throws all the convieniance of a mop right out the window

15. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

yeah im hearing u on that one stick to one of those mini drip mops there nice and easy to carry around

16. Hapa

Hapa Senior Member

Ok im brand new to this soo general racking question...

The michaels near me has cameras literally everywhere it seems like (i walked through and bought some stuff for class today), some bigger then others... All im gonna be looking to get is a few paint sharpies or decos. Should I worry too much about the cameras? How tight is the "security" at michaels usually?

17. Hapa

Hapa Senior Member

Oh and btw to my advantage is nearing the holiday season sooo its a cluster fuck in there at times

18. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Racking from Michael's is a fucking breeze. All their cameras are on and shown in a room with some screens, but no one is in it. As long as you keep your sessions mellow and not over the top on prices that you're taking, you're fine.

19. MTK

MTK Senior Member

well when i was at walmart and got cought they took me by the arm and we went intothis little room behindthe alarms or what ever. andthey havetwo desks with little joy sticks and only one guy was at a desk, they were controling the cameras that hang down from a pole. they were checking out anyone that had a purse, bag, and anything they could hide somthing... they were also only looking at the mexicans and black people. and checking out the butts of the girls but we took some stuff in my bag, i had 50$ headphones, a shirt, a 15" sketchbook, and a tarp(my brother put it in my bag with out me knowing haha) but when they opened my bag i said some of the stuff was mine like a sketchbook then he asked what else and i said i do not know. so he only got me on the tarp and headphones. then a cop came searched us called our mom( but they asked us for a number so we could have lied) and she came and my mom being the bitch she is called my dad and said if he didnt answer i would be going to jail for kids. but he answerd and we had to go to court (Wensdsay) so we went and because im 16 and he is 14 we had to go wait for mail that would say we have to go to a meeting.... and nothing has come yet but thats been my experience with racking...oh and if they knew all the other times i went racking there at walmart i would have gone to jail for sure.

20. Mr. November

Mr. November Senior Member

OK. So no walmart racking. I understand.

Next store then, HOBBY LOBBY????
    (I'm a lil nervous about Lowe's and Home Depot)