Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What does your name mean?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Zayus, Jul 17, 2008.

Share This Page

1. the !nd!go k!d

the !nd!go k!d Member

i write fetus cuz i'm immature as fuck, among other sentimental reasons... and gazm is short for orgasm... my shit'll be so sic, you'll gazm in your pants...
    lmao

2. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

my buddy writes fetus too...he has a sick char for it

3. the !nd!go k!d

the !nd!go k!d Member

i got a sic karak too... if only i could get it on paper!

4. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

lusk, because one of the greatest fmx riders died of riding so i decided his last name would be sweet to do

5. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

6. the !nd!go k!d

the !nd!go k!d Member

7. SirPartyPants

SirPartyPants Member

8. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

lolol that's fucked up.

mine means i pee in the shower. even when i have the oppurtunity to pee in a toilet. i guess i like the sound of the urine hitting the tile.

9. Dessik

Dessik Member

well i started with dessik which is kissed backwards and then felt the double S was 'tarded so turned to Desik and then turned the D sideways and made my name Aesik and sometime Aone aka Aesik1 basically

10. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

I write "seer" and its coming from "zeer" with means hurt in dutch.
    And the reason why i write hurt is because a year ago my got beaten up when he was doing graff, and that hurts.

11. Shurik*n

Shurik*n Senior Member

i'm still a toy so i haven't had much experience. But for now i've been writing panda caz i'm big and i'm asian, and a lot of ppl call me that

12. mtown

mtown Banned

are you dutch then? i'm dutch,and what got beaten up,i don't understand your sentence

13. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

yo i write Deesquared ***** cause i once got head from this one bitch twice cause she wanted me to vote for her, so after i voted the for the slut, i posted on face book about how she was, then my friends and random *****s who i didnt even know started dissin me as if they didnt even care about my feelings, they called me a dick and my name is dick, so i became dick dick, and all these *****s calll me dick dick in one of my classes then one ***** called me deesquared, so i took that shit and i write throw ups of deesquared all over there house and all there belongining to reak havoc on those who wronged me

14. ASTAR.DWSP

ASTAR.DWSP Senior Member

15. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

yo i write Shrapy fuckers cause i once got head from this one bitch twice cause she wanted me to vote for her, so after i voted the for the slut, i posted on face book about how she was, then my friends and random fucks who i didnt even know started dissin me as if they didnt even care about my feelings, they called me a dick and my name is dick, so i became dick dick, and all these fucks calll me dick dick in one of my classes then one faggot called me Shrapy, so i took that shit and i write throw ups of shrapy all over there house and all there belongining to reak havoc on those who wronged me

Thats my story.

16. hellagargoyle

hellagargoyle Member

Saor, it means free i never knew that till i looked it up after seen the thread topic..

17. Shurik*n

Shurik*n Senior Member

i changed my name, now it's cybe caz i like technology and stuff, so first thing that came to mind was cyber, and idk y i left out the r

18. *Wing*

*Wing* Senior Member

Wing because of the sensation of flying that comes from writing...

19. ares*

ares* Member

merkd because i have no feelings so im like a dead man walkin

20. TAB-CR

TAB-CR Member

I wright Tab because i like 3 letter tags and there's no further meaning to it