Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. swich

swich Elite Member

just finished last bowl of grass....
    now comes the long and perilous task of scraping together enough
    money for sum more......

2. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

last night insane visuals on salvia

we were at a train station (outdoor and above ground) and i thought i was in a subway tunnel, and in a graffiti movie. i kept giving shout outs to a camera that i thought was following me around. then a train came through and it was covered in graff. but my boys told me there was never a train hahahaha.

after my trip ended one of my buddies took a hit and had like this really bad trip though. he almost fell off the platform onto the tracks and i had to put him on a bench on sit on him so he wouldn't run away. dude was buggin. totally harshed on my mellow.

oh well more salvia in 3....2....1.....blastoff!

3. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

gunna pick up a eighth of the dank and get a new pipe and nice bowl for my bong

4. CandyRain88

CandyRain88 Senior Member

i got 2.3g of oddesey from cannabis club yesturday for $20 aand first i got smoked out a joint walking downa busy ass street then im walking home and smoke myself a bowl then i go home and i gues my sis got off her period cuz she was having a party so i was matching bowls wit this guy out of this weird ass pipe that was like a bowl then about a foot of rubber tube but it ripped like a champ then i smoked myself another bowl outa my homemade bong.....

so all in all it was an alright day

5. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

finally got some new shit last night. ugly bud. doesn't look that good but it tastes alright.
    I'll be starting a couple plants in a few days. going to pick up some soil and some bulbs today.
    I was going to start with some Afghan skunk or some shit, just to get my green thumb
    but then i decided that i don't want to waste months on mediocre wee, so i'm going straight for the white widow.

6. CandyRain88

CandyRain88 Senior Member

^is anyone else using bottles n shit fer that bong building contest?

because i dont want to enter going against ceramic artists and glass blowers n shit....tho i couldve done a piece in ceramics but i didnt know about this and its the holiidays now so that wont work

7. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

well, considering the theme of the contest is supposed to be a "ridiculous" bong, imo a huge 12 chamber bong made out of soda bottles would be better than a basic normal lookin glass piece.

don't worry about what everyone else is doing, just try your best and enter.
    really the point of the contest is just to have fun and see what other people come up with rather than actual competition.

and for the record, i haven't been sent a single entry yet...
    pretty soon i'm going to have to rename it the Spring 2009 Bong Building Contest

8. swich

swich Elite Member

yeah the last time i did salvia was crazy..good trip though. my pipe turned into a boat my bed turned into the ocean some lamp table turned into an island and my friend was a sea monster...and this happened all at once.......
    my other friend had tried it the last time and said he thought he was on a ferris wheel made of dead bodies..lol

9. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

fuck salvia

i should finish my contest bong..

10. MontanaPainter

picked up a eighth of fire today
    got torched
    went to yes man
    fuck yes

11. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

so right when i finished typing my last story i took another hit of salvia. and then im holding it in and my dad pulls into the driveway, which i can see from the computer chair. i bug out, turn off the computer, and start running up stairs (still holding the hit in my lungs) when it started to hit me. i managed to get up stairs and into the bathroom and let the hit out, my head felt like it was going to explode. so now i'm on the floor of the bathroom gasping for air and tripping balls. i thought i was in a little white boat and had just out swam a giant sea monster, which was waiting for me to fall out and eat me. so i convinced myself that if i dont move, the boat wont rock and i wont fall out. ended up laying motionless on the floor o the bathroom for like 20 minutes. after the whole shit ended i go back down stairs to get some food and i look outside and see my dad still in the driveway shoveling, and he wou;dn't have even noticed me sitting there. still had a fun trip hahaha

12. MontanaPainter

sounds not fun

gunna smoke a blunt in a few

13. MontanaPainter

mmmmm weed

who else is higghhh

14. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

smoked some ak47 (real strain?) last night from bc, dude had some kinda crazy hash too but he had to leave before we packed a bowl.

15. MAST

MAST Elite Member

it's a real strain. the question is just whether or not you got the real strain.

16. silentchaos14

well i didnt buy it so i dont think he'd lie to me but either way we were fuckin torched. smoked two blunts of some killer shit then a few bowls of that ak47, mixed with some vodka mmmmmmm

17. MontanaPainter

18. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

nah hes probably 15 by now.

19. silentchaos14

yeah im 15 whats your point?

20. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

he things you're too young for weed