Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Eon 1

Eon 1 Senior Member

2. JustChillin

JustChillin Senior Member

you really need to stop putting your 2 cents in to what everyone says on here. it explains why you have 1000 and + post. Its like your obliged to tell everyone they suck too. If your so much fuckin better then stop posting in the toy section and move your ass on up.

Ok. clops. Ive given this advice to you before and someone else even gave you an example to here it is again. Dont make your letters get bigger and bigger as you write them because then this makes it look like your throw is lopsided or tilted to the side. When you start writing your new letter, start lower from the top.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  3. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

is that so big guy? go look at my posts and youll notice i got 1000+ because frequent posting in good afternoon. and there are tons of good people in here but camer definately isnt one of them and i wasnt sayin clops was either they both need work. i mean just beacuse you suck camers dick doesnt mean i have to like him. ive never had a prob with you so get back at me when your off the rag bitch. i bid you ado

4. JustChillin

JustChillin Senior Member

having a problem or not with somebody still doesnt count for the fact that you talk a lot of shit. why dont you start giving constructive criticism around here instead of acting like a douche about it.

5. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

aww am i too mean for you? i do give constructive crits but he was tryin to bash somebody for not bein good when hes not good himself. ill give anyone constructive crits. but dont be a lttle bitch and ill be "nice" to you. not you personally but anyone. im good with crits and im not sayin im the greatest i have alot of work to do also but i dont go around bashin people for no reason.

6. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Shut the fuck up and post shit already.

Clops - Work simpler and make it just like straight bars for a while. Then try to tweak it to how you like it (so you get a feel for proportions).
    Name - Go simpler and work on your drop shadow.

7. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

and wheres your picture??

8. Shurik*n

Shurik*n Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://www.bikealbany.com/i/images/image618.jpg

clop: ur letters still aren't the same size. do what Fury said, "Work simpler and make it just like straight bars for a while. Then try to tweak it to how you like it (so you get a feel for proportions)."

me: looks good to me

9. dreaken1993

dreaken1993 Senior Member

why is the top of your c straight edged, and your n looks likea h

10. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

I know this is the toy thread, and I am hardly one to comment due to my throws being shit, but why do something so generic and boring with not an ounce of originality to it, I know your just learning but I have seen you post throws like this a few time, and when you get crits you don't seem to change anything, you need to work on it more and change up the letters a bit, the N definitely looks more like an H

11. Shurik*n

Shurik*n Senior Member

well the only crit i actually got was from MartyRaz, and that was try out shadows and coloring...i'm still tweaking out the letters a bit, but none of them are any better than this one..

12. medacog1

medacog1 Senior Member

I like your o.. but the other letter look funny..like your not trying....but idk..you might be trying your hardest ever..so i dont know.

13. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Con - Don't worry about 3D yet until you have the throw down. Work on all of your letters, but mainly focus on the N to make it look like an N and not an H. You can work on your style after you get the letters down.

14. Camer

Camer Member

Fuck you faggot, my shits better than his cause i actually sketch all day instead of posting on BS. You just don't like me cause I called you out on being a dick to Con, so now you try to E-thug after my posts. I haven't seen you post any pics lately so I don't care if you are better than me or not your still a fucking joke who spends too much time on BS and not enough time actually painting or drawing.

Went and found this. Oooooh man do you have the mad skills to be talking that much trash.............

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  15. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

haha battle me then faggot. you can do your jagged line throws or whatever. i fucked my s up on that ill admit but other then that my shit is way better then yours. and i didnt know you were my day planner sir. how do you know how much time i spend on here? most of my posts are in the morning. and im not e-thuggin but you really shouldnt tell someone to leave if your not any better. when you first posted on here i critted you i have no problem with you but your gettin really bitter now. but pick the word. lets do throws since mine was so horrible up there and your stylin on me

16. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

regardless camer you have no room to tell others to leave OR to talk shit on leaks, cause believe it or not hes actually a lot better than you

17. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

not really happy with the hands or the blue or pink/purp throw

jus the red an yellow one

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2474_3801595271_753fcb8cc4.png

18. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

the blue one is gravy. the red one looks weird cuz you did the outline with a calig marker

19. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

my zig's were up stairs an my prismas were down fuck climbing stairs

20. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

who the hell outlines with the thick end? use the skinny for throws, better yet done even use prismas for throw ups shtis a waste