Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

post your Meals/recipes/snacks (flicks)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by plumbererer, Aug 1, 2011.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

makin mushroom jack burgers tonight. flicks a lil later, cookin mushrooms right now. Just fryin em in a little olive oil and garlic, after a little while ima put salt pepper, and a little bit of butter. really fuckin hungry.

2. twisties

twisties Elite Member

That looks like Hallumi cheese...Pretty salty and rubbery but overal a very, very nice flavour. Love mixing it up with eggs..frying them and having some thick slabs of the hallumi and bbq sause...All good. It also goes well with sweet chili sause.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloumi

[Broken External Image]:http://www.applesandfacon.com/images/haloom.jpg

3. ribcage

ribcage Banned

hmm ive never had friedcheese like that^... Ive fried cheese on olive oil on top of/with an egg, and then cooked the egg hard. And ive fried cheese on bacon, and on torillas, but never cheese alone. does it have to be certain cheese? ...One could truly fry any kind of cheese if they bought a block but yall seem to be frying different kinds....

anyways mushrooms from earliar plus burger. I put avacado on it too, but that was after I took the pic. Its my roomy/girlfriends turn to go shopping this week, so im expecting to cook some classy meals:eek:.........<----YO WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE SMILEYS?!!! LOOK GAY AS FUCK...
    View attachment 611687
    View attachment 611688

4. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

no you can only do it with certain cheeses and some are salty but the one that i fucks with isnt salty PERFECT FLAVOUR and its goood in its raw form not fried cream shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

5. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

Im a vegan so alot of the food I consume is raw, yall may think its silly but if you only knew how some foods are poisoning your body you just might think twice.

6. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

man you cats got it twisted if you buy your vegs from a supermarket your getting posined as well so quit that holier then thou complex FOOOOOOD weather veggies meat fruit its for the SOUL you dont get enough nutrients from food weather its raw or cooked. the only way your getting the true essence of veggies and fruits has to be picked from the tree or earth and consumed that day. fruits and veggies are picked before there ripe and get ripped in the supermarkets there already a 2weeks old. i eat whatever if it taste good. eating FOOOOOD is about balance weather it be flavor or product.

7. ribcage

ribcage Banned

I poison my body with many things, I doubt Im harming it any more by the way I eat.

8. ribcage

ribcage Banned

So this thread count for drinks too? I think so...
    Im sure this already has a name... im just gonna say its a roy rogers+jack
    take your jack or whatever you want
    View attachment 611833
    then just make a roy rogers on top of it, so coke and grenadine
    View attachment 611834
    View attachment 611835
    I also added a little lime juice+lime for garnish since this is was the last of my jack so I put in what was left and this particular one tastes quite strong the lime rids my mouth of that strong jack taste
    View attachment 611836

9. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I gotta try that soon ^ Roy Roger's are the shit. They're called shirley temples and kitty cocktails around here though.

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

roy rogers= grenadine+coke. Shirley temple= equal parts of sprite/any lemon lime drink+ club soda+grenadine.

When I eat out I like to get a roy rogers if its at somewhere where the real drinks are expensive cause im broke, but grenadine has become lightweight expensive. I got this bottle for 4.99 "on sale", last time I bought it like a year or so ago I payed 3.25 for the same sized bottle and it wasnt on sale... Its kind of a must have if you like to make a variety of cocktails.

11. Tony

Tony Elite Member

I thought shirley temples had orange juice in them... but wiki says thats^^^ is the new way to make them..

tequila sunrise is still my favorite cocktail though
    arangamchiru.files.wordpress.com_2010_07_tequila_sunrise.jpg

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

orange juice grenadine and tequila? Im all about the pineapple juice grenadine and any kind of alcohol that doesnt have a dark hue, so no whiskey and no brandy, and most the time no rum. For some reason rum be fuckin up my stomach and bowels last few times Ive dranken it. Especially that CaMo, gotten AP from it twice, and everytime I sip it now my stomach burns

13. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Same. Rum gives me the shits. My drinks are often pretty ghetto since I'm still underage but my choices for a party is Mountain Dew and Bacardi limon, tequila and lemonade, or simply jack and coke.

14. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

like twisties said the best fried cheese is haloumi

15. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

i sliced up a few potatoes real thin this morning and fried up some chips with some eggs and baked a tortilla. i wanted beans too but i didnt rinse em overnight. that meal lakim posted looked tasted. good ol soul food.

and it was said before, veganism is straight foolishness if your buying food from the grocery store. sure, if you grew your own food. itd be healthier. but them stores are importing from 2nd/3rd world countries that are using pesticides banned here and we used in the 80s. besides, we grew up on that poison, we spraypaint, we drink and god knows what else chemicals we consume in water/drugs/the air. so to not eat eggs and meat to be "healthier" is like thinking a jog after mc donalds balances out on a health scale.

although, brainwashing yourself to think that it is healthier could kick in the placebo effect and in turn actually make it healthier... still wont taste as good.

16. Baron

Baron Moderator

Just a simple shrimp stir fry tonight. Brown rice, egg, pre cooked shrimp, mixed veggies and some soy sauce. Simple, yet oh-so-fucking good.
    View attachment 612656

17. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Looks good Baron!

18. Baron

Baron Moderator

Just wait, if all goes as planned on Thursday I'll be making some mean avocado burgers

19. Tony

Tony Elite Member

nice, brown rice is great and I'm a big shrimp fan... stir fry is a fail safe meal

today I had some lamb tacos from an amazing hole in the wall spot (no picture sorry)....but who knows what tomorrow will bring.... I haven't had shrimp pad thai in a whillle...

20. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

just did a few hours at this mexican restaurant first shift trmw im doing 8 hours and if all goes well then ill be sous chef hope so cause this place is fresssh authentic food a mexican chef that barley speaks english.