Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Why don't you do 3d at the top of your letters? Just wondering.

2. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch Member

to make the outline alittle more "dominate" over the 3D

3. Trab

Trab Member

///////////////

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  4. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Attached Files:

5. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

DSC00625.jpg DSC00851.jpg DSC00926.jpg DSC00927.jpg DSC00928.jpg DSC00929.jpg DSC00460.jpg

they done opened up a wall for us down in the SWFL! imma post the rest in the soflo thread cuz that bitch been DED and the other niggras killed it!

gotta get the freight flicks from my boy but still doin the damn thang, i'll post em when i get em

peace

Attached Files:

6. Mori

Mori Senior Member

7. lostyoursense

lostyoursense Senior Member

8. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

Critz please, I feel like I did a good job, was actually super happy with this piece. Kind of disappointed that it was on a legal wall :/

View attachment 623423

9. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

^^its not bad, the bar on the to of the N is a bit big, so I would slim that down, but it's actually pretty good.

10. uknowigetup

Thank you sah. Yeah I lost the good lines I laid out when I filled in my letters. The m is a bit too small on that second leg. I fixed it, or attempted to like twice but to no avail.

11. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

A lot things are fucked up in that, Emune, but your can control is not bad.

12. uknowigetup

My 3d is pretty shotty. Hit me with what errors you see so I can correct them next time. I'm slowly getting better with high pressure cans like rusto and painters touch. I feel like I've learned more can control using high pressured paint than I did using low pressure. Just hard to get clean lines with those cap adapters sometimes >_>

13. dreg

dreg Member

Absolutely!^ When you are learning to play guitar, you should get an acoustic because they are a bit more difficult to play, you have to press hard, resonance can sound more off than with an electric. So once you get the acoustic down, you can shred with an electric. Same basic principle as with cans, if you can still find krylon cans (i can only get chromes) without the fan, they are a good teaching, they progress can control and speed.
    I also agree about the adapters, soft lines from every cap.

Aside from that, the piece looks good, but since you asked here is what I see wrong.
    -The E's are a close enough match, no worries there, but, I would make the top left bump more blocky or the bottom left less blocky
    -The right leg on your M is the thinnest part of the piece making, adding far too much to the U (fattest part)
    -The right of the U has too much going on
    -Top of N is too big
    -The bottom 3d is ok. Inside the letters is rather disproportionate.
    -It may just be the photo, but the quotations are an after-thought to me. I would lose them next time

I like it though, if I saw it out I would take a sec to look and not have anything shitty to say.

14. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

hit me wit sum crits too yo, i did the dollahs, the seyar pieces(obviously lol) and culture.

emune- u jus gotta work on consistency, looks good overall
    nap- pretty sick, would like to see more

15. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Its just your letters in general. They're just pretty ugly. Have a lot of weird random bars like on the left leg of your M and the Right side of your U. And your bar consistency is weak. You'd get way more respect if you just did more simple stuff with your can control. Hopefully you didn't go over some old head's roller this time too lol.

16. dreg

dreg Member

Sey, I think those pieces just have too much going on for the most part, you keep it pretty simple which I like, looks like a legal with all the purple fill, so whatever but Your letters don't stand on their own and the fill takes away from that. Fruit salad.

But at least you aren't nuts on the extensions and you love to paint obviously. stay up!

17. SENOone

SENOone Member

I've been sketching for years but it's taken me forever to start painting and now i'm hooked
    DSC_0023.jpg
    that white paint sucked

18. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

19. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

the white didnt suck but you suck

20. SENOone

SENOone Member

I have to asume something was wrong with the can, I didn't get any drips on the blue or black but the white was spazing.

if you say so.