Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Other Illegal Interests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blak-T, Apr 6, 2006.

Share This Page

1. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

waynes whack as fuck. he lost my interests at the carter 2. lupe shit on wayne lyrically

2. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

does being a pedo count? im gunna say being a pedo :p

3. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

naww ***** waynes just to busy beeing in the hood
    he spits mad heat yo better than biggie imo

4. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

yea now im just taking this as a joke

5. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

ridin my bike without a helmet
    FUCK THE POLICE!

6. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

7. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

ah sketch you little bugger. i was hoping you were joking. phew. underground is where its at tho

8. DistrixInkCo.

DistrixInkCo. Senior Member

Posters 2, 3, and 4 are all faggots.

Bragging about illegal shit on the internet, cool.

Cool.

9. cemo954

cemo954 Senior Member

ill admit I do have a thing against free running, only because their antics have made our spots harder and harder to actually skate cuz the get lumped into the same group

to me free running is to rollerblading as cheerleading would be to dancing

the easier dumbed down version, I don't see any actual skill in it like I do a skateboard but that's my opinion and my 2 cents

and I wasn't bashing lupe, I was just stating points as to skateboarding not just being about shit rock music and girls pants

finally even though people who rock sbs might not find enjoyment in a little piece of wood, that's to those that play with it, the lines of super limited shoes that get released once a month wouldn't exist, people just bash away at shit with out looking at what things would be with out other things with out woodpushers thered be no nike sb, with out nike sb there definitely be no where the amount of hype beasts/sneaker head/fresh boys there are today

imnot trying to beef, moreso educate some people who don't realize that people actually make livings off shit and aren't all hot topic shoppers

I mean fuck skateboarding is the reason I even found out about underground hip hop, thus proving all skateboarders are goth kids wrong

leaks no beef over here either, I respect you for comin at me with points instead of some stupid go wear girls pants comment.I know I came across like a prick but that specific generalization gets my blood boiling, that's my bad coming out the way I did, I can say it was probably because I was stuck @ work @ the moment

but in end, can't we all get along

what do you guys do that's illegal eh eh?

10. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

i appriciate your not bashing lupe. in my eyes hes a very prominent mc thats overlooked alot. free running is fun to watch and there actually is alot of skill in it. alot of stamina flexiblity knee strength for jumping down high places but to compare it to skateboarding is wrong. i think its more impressive that people can take a piece of wood with wheels and manipulate it any way they want in the air so more power to you keep doin your thing.

i guess speeding would be another illegal thing. im 2-0 in street races. im runnin a stock engine bbbooooooyyyyyyeeeeee

11. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

12. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

running a sex slave operation from my thailand base of operations to tha pacific northwest and southern pacific.

13. dior

dior Senior Member

soo how much^

14. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

how dose free runing involve no skill?

15. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Cemo: Skateboarding is a mallcore little faggot sport now, don't even start trying to defend its "legitness", and don't talk shit about Free-Running and Parkour when you don't know shit about it. There's alot more to it than "getting a thrill while walking". That's like saying, skateboardings just about "getting a thrill while riding on a board with wheels". It's just stupid.

It's alot harder on you'r body than just about every other "sport" out there as far as overall muscle use goes

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  16. cemo954

cemo954 Senior Member

it might be not legit to you, but I see it as very legit when I open my mailbox to find nice buyout checks from magazines, so if its paying my bills its gotta be some what legit eh?

and hey I stick to my opinion of free running because the free running shit I've seen down here in miami is a bunch of stupid little bam wanna bes that have watched way too much jackass/viva la bam/cky things

if I hurt your feelings I'm sorry I just don't see any real skill in it, yea all the stretching and muscle training, but fuck I've seen people on skateboards take hell of a lot more shit to their body then anyone free running, might as welll put some soap shoes on from the 90s and slide down a handrail too

so imma keep hating on it, its my 2cents

when I see a production from a free running anything that's anywhere as good as the production of a skate video (especially as of late) or numerous magazines to cover it from here, canada and over seas then I might give it some credit, until then shits still wack

and as to no skill I mean jumping up and down stuff okay that's cool and alll if ur into it, I don't see much expansion into it. to me its almost like they couldn't handle balancing on something that's moving. like leaks said, its utterly amazing to watch a LEGIT skateboarder manipulate a board to do what he wants in any way shape or form. not the gooned out ass mall shopping mongo pushing heartagram wearing queers that you all generalize us to be

until I'm proven other wise ill give rollerbladers more credit

you want legit and recent

youtube ryan gallant welcome to circa

walker ryan welcome to circa or his part from zach and walkers concrete jungle

any brian wenning footage is sick

17. Cesk

Cesk Banned

B-B-B-Bumppppp!

18. again1

again1 Member

lol hacking, carding, coding, the usual ;)

19. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I found this a lot more interesting than many (not all!) skate videos.
    Free Running/ Gymnast.

20. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

i never pimped them out myself i only ran them from continent to continent and sold them wholesale to pimps-r-us and snoop dogg.