Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. soej

soej Senior Member

try and cover the lights that shine on em. black garbage bags do the trick, just be careful cause those lights are hot as fuck.

2. soej

soej Senior Member

who cares its over.

3. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

I personally feel like a good tip would be not to do it on the weekend.
    Where I'm from at least, a weekend means busy bars.
    Busy bars mean busy cops.

4. ian

ian Elite Member

Especially the superbowl weekend....

5. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

i just wore a thick hoodie a small jacket and a big jacket, climb up with bag of paint, took of my two jackets threw em over the two lights did my thing put the jackets back on and dipped. but i am in canada so it is fuckin cold here at times

6. soej

soej Senior Member

What do you guys think about the letters "SOEJ" btw.. Doo you really think there's potential in the letter flow? Be straight uppp.

7. Flawless Victory

I think the J totally fucks it up, especially next to an E.
    I'd only really rock a J at the beginning of a word.
    Now that I think about it, JAIL would be a pretty dope word, have it kicking out both ways.

8. soej

soej Senior Member

I'm real into the "SOE" I just gotta end it with something that fits... any help?

What about "SOEP"

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  9. Flawless Victory

SOEN
    ISOE
    JOES

Idk man, I'm not an S guy.

10. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

soep is a horrible name,.not only is it spelled retarded and looks ugly,its probably used the world over by toys.soen is dope...i used to write soel back in the day,and used to tag it up in the jailhouse with the aluminum tops off those little juice things they give you.idk what ther called,their like these little juice cups with a metal lid that you can roll up and make into a defacto pencil or marker.we used to tag up the cells,it comes off but you have to scrub hard,

not that you want to scrub hard,the cell walls were covered in piss,semen,spit,blood,mold and feces...in that order.

there was so much piss and semen on the walls.so so much.

11. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

12. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

Get it up all it can do is expand your skill set like i switched from hipe to peso the h was killin me lol

13. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

anyone know how to handle a rat? some kid tried to rat me out for having a quarter of bud on the bus the other day and I ended up getting my locker searched by the vice principal, I'm only in middle school so all the grade 6 kids fresh out of D.A.R.E and other bullshit will rat without thinking twice

14. soej

soej Senior Member

This idea has been brewing in my head for a while and I think I finally figured out exactly what I think should go down. Bombingscience.com is a very well known website around the graff community and I think it's time us as a community got some respect. Companies like Ironlak allows their writers to design clothing appeal that say their company brand.

For example, Banos designed
    [Broken External Image]:http://ironlak.com/images/products/apparel/xmas2009/IronlakApparel_Xmas2009_Tee-Banos.jpg

Why not have a contest allowing members of the website to be able to design BombingScience logos for Bombingscience's own brand of appeal. I have no idea if a mod or admin can even get a hold of someone who can make this happen, but I figured it be a cool way for the forum members to be able to show off their shit and have it be in a contest form.

I'm thinkin we have 3 catagories. 1. A piece style 2. A throwie style 3. A hand style all saying "BombingScience"

There should be a certain amount of time for the contest to be ran, and at the end a poll is held for each category and the winner gets his design on hoodies, tshirts etc. I myself have a very unique design that's different from the catagories here, it'd be more for all the forum members to be involved in instead of the people entering the contest. If an admin or mod wants to contact me to hear the idea for my design, hit me uppp. But other then that.. what you all think?

15. ian

ian Elite Member

dude you should NOT be havin a quarter of bud in middle school. you're headin down a bad road my friend. casual pot smoking is not a problem once you get older but youre too young to be messin around with drugs. wait a few years until you can really understand what youre getting into

16. Cl4sh

Cl4sh Senior Member

Hahaha if you're in middle school I definetly don't think you should be smoking pot.
    Kids that start smoking younger, like a lot of people these day, don't tend to understand what smoking is really about. Smoking isn't supposed to fuck you up. It's supposed to enhance your feelings, and your life. I see all these preppy kids these days talking about smoking, and how messed up they were, and it makes me sad to think that this is what weed has become. Something to fuck you up. The hippies had it all right. It's a tool to make your life better, not to replace your life. These people are why weed is seen as bad, and people often overlook the good side of things because they see the bad side.
    And the younger you are, the less likely to tend to think you'll get caught. Rap is the last thing you need right now. I'll have to agree with ian and say wait until you're older. And if your parents find out you smoke now, and they're tight, you're going to lose a lot of opportunities later because they'll be more up your ass. All in all, if you're gonna smoke, it doesn't matter what I say. Just be responsible, and enjoy it. For yourself.

17. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

I realize the consequences of what smoking pot does to my body. Despite that I have a large amount it does not mean that I smoke alot, the last time I smoked was a month ago. I don't smoke weed to get fucked up I smoke it because it makes me feel better, I suffer from irritable bowel syndrome and have constant stomach cramps. I consider smoking pot a form of enlightenment, it generally lightens my mood and makes me more sociable instead of a drug meant to get you high off your ass, which it isn't. I am well aware that drugs are not a good path to go down but I can guarantee you I will not fuck with hardcore drugs, besides the fact that they will destroy me I couldn't bear to touch them having lost my uncle to crack and having my dad suffer through morphine relapse. To sum it up, I moderate myself, that is key to weed.
    And why should I stay away from hiphop? I don't like gangster rap or any crap like that, lyrics about pushing coke and shooting people isn't quite my taste. And where did I mention rap in my last post? I'm not going to listen to music I don't like.

18. Cl4sh

Cl4sh Senior Member

Hahaha rap meaning criminal rap. Like having a crime on your criminal record.

19. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

your friendly spell check : wrap

20. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

Oh, I get it now. If I'm on a forum for writers why would you mention a criminal rap? And please don't tell me to stop writing