Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. burn222

burn222 Member

thanks for the criticism that was the first time iv ever tried drawing graffiti

2. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

* If you're posting in the picture threads (Toy Black Books, Toy Tags, Toy Bombs etc) make sure it's either criticism and/or pictures.

* If you're going to post something make it constructive - it's no help at all saying 'that sucks', also if you feel like giving props to someones work try and throw in a little constructive criticism as well.

Everyone shut the fuck up. God damn. I'm fully aware that my graff is shitty, that's why I'm asking for CRITICISM. You know constructive kind which involves not acting like greasy fuck faces that have nothing better to do except spam threads with useless garbage.

No problem, check out the new to graff thread, read that ish up, it's actually useful.
    vv
    Hold off that creativity until you can properly work it into your letters. Step back and start drawing up straight letters that are all uniform and the same size.

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  3. burn222

burn222 Member

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

spam spam spam spam spam DOuchebayg^ spam spam spam spam spam

5. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

6. burn222

burn222 Member

7. burn222

burn222 Member

coleo it says burn

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  8. Rasm

Rasm Senior Member

It's obviously an introspective trip into the mind illustrated through abstract lettering in the form of the word "burn".

9. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

Some of my work for Art at school IMG_0708.jpg IMG_0711.jpg IMG_0712.jpg IMG_0713.jpg IMG_0716.jpg IMG_0717.jpg

10. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

Wizard, learn how to use bars and go simpler, but that character is DOPE. if you did that.
    im gunna maake an attempt to bring this thread bacxk to life, no offense, but the past 2 o 3 pages are garbage and chat, with the exception of a couple posts.
    goddamn R kills muh flow!! i cant outline in pen, i dont have a steady enough hand yet haha. ill finish it eventually.
    Photo0106.jpg

11. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

I did that character in chalk and charcoal.. Not my character tho.. cant remember whos it was.. had to do it for art :/

12. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

oh, wel its stil nice, props on that, i absolutly suck at characters haha but if you really wanna get serious bout your graff outside art class, check the new to graffiti thread and look at some bar tutorials, once you master basic bars, the world is your oyster. till then dont go crazy with yo letters haha.

13. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

I will do man.. haha thanks for the advice yo :D

14. uknowigetup

Hmmm, I see what you're saying, maybe if you made the right leg of the R extend kinda like the bottom of the E's? Just a suggestion. Any tips concerning my most recent flick post?

15. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

the one with yellow around it? if so, work on that neg space like i said, and try some 3d, make sure you rule it out and shit. n is the strongest. dip the thing on the bottom of the E's.
    no problem wizard.

16. ComradeR

ComradeR Member

17. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  18. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

wizard that character is cool, start simple like bigfaggit and u will progress in the right way, keep it up

big faggit that looks dope, maybe on your R the leg that comes out under the loop part should come out on a little bit or a raised angle, just a suggestion though. the way it is looks dope. you should add some 3d on that

comrader make all your bars even, and your letters in a proportioned order. i like the A in the bottom one but the M is way to big and the Z is too small but the Z looks good other then being too small. keep working at it

norfsuthr that looks dope, maybe have the G bigger and the top of it more of an angle when it bends around and down like the O.

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  19. uknowigetup

Zeam^
    IMG_20120517_232432.jpg
    You see how I barred that A out in paint, that's what you need to focus on. Try to get all your bars the same size, for instance the back of the E is a lot fatter than the legs of the E, that M is way too big, and the bottom left of the Z is cut in an awkward place, if anything that's the corner you need to keep. Keep at it but go a little bit more basic. (obviously in my drawing the vertical legs would be longer in an actual sketch.)

20. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

post up, you've had a month. I'm getting bored