Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

im owning in beer pong right now...5 oclock madness whattttt

2. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Hahahaha Pie is totally trolling.
    I saw a three hour fucking play last night. Thought that shit was only an hour, god damn. The girl I went with was totally worth it though.

3. LeanOne

LeanOne Member

Is this a ''who lived a harder life'' comp ?

4. REDjacket

REDjacket Member

I'm pretty much bored out of my mind right now and also hungry. My mom forgot to go shopping and now there is no breakfast food D: Now I'm going to have to walk in the cold.

5. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Speaking of food, I'm eating pizza.

6. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

Isn't that why you write? You need to get your teenage angst out through vandalism and destroying people's property?

@ Jakro: Junobo fucking sucks bro. You'll get the hang of this shit sooner or later...probably later.

7. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

I'm assuming you're wasting your money on the internet? Go rack that shit and buy a blunt.

8. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

what kinda caps come in the molotow diamond packs?

9. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

i wish i could rack paint shits all up in cages

10. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

yes

go to lowes or home depot, they have a rack set up for paint they mixed that day/yesterday that didnt match what the customer wanted, they mark it down to $5 on 1 gallon buckets, and 2.50 for a pint. i always buy acrylic and thin it with water, put it in all my mops, and it cost less than buying a filled junobo mop. i just use empty "window chalk" mops, same fucking thing, and you can buy replacement nibs off of BS. great for rollers too (obviously). and once you build up a nice collection, you can start mixing colors to get some no one else is using in your area.

Mops: I keep them inside since Im always playing around with mixing colors, you can get tubes of oil paint from walmarts art section, which is great for mixing with oil based bucket paint. Little guy on the top was a buck fifty.
    ai53.tinypic.com_sf80o5.jpg

Rollers:
    ai55.tinypic.com_2vakvn6.gif

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  11. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

not much, i usually just put a few drops in the mop before i fill it with paint, and drop a ball bearing/screw/nut in it to mix it. once you fill up a few mops youll get the hang of how much water to mix it with. best advice i can give you is put a few drops in, fill with paint, and mix it. if its still too thick to flow through your nib, add a few more drops. the worst thing you can do is fill it with too much water, itll kill the opacity of the paint.

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

no.

I deal with my teenage angst like an adult and find a civilized way to get over it.
    I write because it's fun and I like doing it.

13. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

haha phat obviously I was kidding. I was reffering to kids (toys) that write for that reason...you and me are both adults and obviously we write for the right reasons :] get drunk ***** yeaaaaaa

14. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

15. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

16. ian

ian Elite Member

crazy shit dude good looks. print screen trick sounds nice, also if you get a cam strictly for graff and upload only to imageshack or some shit its not gonna lead anyone back to you

17. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:https://s-hphotos-ash1.fbcdn.net/180570_199431950083722_100000507545549_682091_7767582_n.jpg

in response to that link, I resize my pics before uploading them, so I upload the resized copy, not the original one.
    plus, it's no crime to take photos... as long as it's not an action shot, you're in the clear
    plus, I don't give a crap... worst any cop can do is take me in for interrogation and get the fuck denied outta him, and wost any non-cop can do is come get in my face and get his caved in. then I'd be taken in for assault, but thats another story
    meh :p

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  18. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

straight through the middle of the 2 faces, around the corner but where that white car is, looks like the wall where you stood up on the news thing or whatever to cath a hand with the circle around it...just guessin, but amirite?

19. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

nope. btw that was all mosa. not me

20. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

did the paint hurt your eyes?