Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Zeos, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

duh. try checking the "online shop" @ bombingscience.com for caps. also read old posts to learn more about caps. no need duplicating posts

2. TRITE

TRITE Senior Member

yo this might not be the right place for this rant but i have to get this off my chest, FUCK KRYLON, these new fuckin cans are ridiculous, wont accept any caps as far as i can see, somebody please tell me that theyve figured out a way to rip these fuckers apart and at least get a fuckin fat cap on one.

3. Siner

Siner Senior Member

My suggestion, alot of stores have sum old krylon laying around, on the shelf, or in the back, so ask an employee. Then just buy/rack the old ones. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm done with krylon when all the old cans are done, just use rusto.

4. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Well, I heard Dollar General is going to start stocking the old Krylons. But I dont know how true that is seeing how I havent seen any. BUT Dollar General has (shocker) dollar and 2 dollar cans that arent too horrible. The Miracle Rust Preventative colors cover pretty well. Those are 2 bucks and some change. Of course they are only basic colors, but for bombs they get the job done. Check em out. The only caps I have (Grey and Pink dots) seem to work well enough. Plus stocks of course.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/DeciMatioN/5-16136.jpg
    This was done with Dollar Black and Dollar Red, and that Rust Preventative White mentioned above. The red looks like it didnt cover too well, but I havent been back during the day to check it out. Eh.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  5. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

i'm so fucking mad, i walk into all the hardware stores today and check all the krylon n they fucking just restocked em all wif the new cans !!!...........got soo pissed i threw em all down on the floor and got kicked outta the store >.>

o well, i guess i'll give rustoleum a try . gotta get me some new caps tho >.<

6. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

rusto fuckin kills krylon.make sure to get some rusto fats wit em

7. TRITE

TRITE Senior Member

i hear you about the rusto but its not the same for the price, not as many colors and really no caps other than the rusto fats work on em as far as i can tell (thanks for that james from youtube)

8. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

fuck price rack that shit but youre right bout the colors and caps thing

9. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

so i'm guessing that a german outline is the skinniest cap you can use on rustoleum, or am i wrong?

10. harmerone

harmerone Member

for bombing

krylon black and white is simply the best dude
    ultra flat of course
    easily racked, no drips, pretty opaque, any cap basicaly is dope with it especially ny fats
    tremclad with rusto fats is also a deasdly combo for black and white
    colours is rusto all the way, but colours fade faster and i just feel safe with my black and white straigh up

11. SAID

SAID Moderator

yo did anyone else have trouble with the nitro 2g can?
    i was out bombin and all i put on a german outline on it, and it didn't fit.
    what the eff,
    i had to ditch and do the outline another night.

12. Baron

Baron Moderator

Get all of those krylons as fast as possible because they all have that damn 360 tip now that you cant remove.

And yes, germans are as skinny as you get now

13. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

there not going to take out all the krylon lines just because they have a new can. it would be devestating to there sales and to recall that much paint would take wayyy to long. there still going to make the same colors and same cans and same caps.

14. just 1

just 1 Senior Member

im sorry but krylon suked and will always suck its like water compared to rusto. and as far as caps go rusto fats,german outlines and ny thins are all u need if you no wat your doin

15. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

free astro fats at victorias secret.

just bring your girl so you dont look suspicious, and it should be on some body lotion glitter can.

16. noxi

noxi Elite Member

Cool.

Today at walmart, i found a cap that looked like a german fat except the dot was blue. It is pretty fat too, like 2 inch diameter circles. It is awesome.

edit:: You can find it in the areas where they have like the tire cleaners and crap.

17. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

Coolio. if you find me a picture/name brand for both those up there. I'll put them in the fat post i made a while back :)

18. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

yo has anyone seen the american accents caps? wtf they are femaleeee, liek a lil shit sticks out where u wud normally shuv in a cap, so make sure u buy the old ones. i bought a can thinkign it was a fat cap, and it was just regular..and female adapting

19. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

well look on the bright side,
    its easier to rack female caps off deodorant sprays.

20. noxi

noxi Elite Member

Aiite ill try find a pic.