Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Skateboarding Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASEN, Apr 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. mosezone

mosezone Senior Member

go skateboarding day was tight, me and a few homies went to chicago and skated burnham/wilson and streeeet. rolled my ankle on some stupid shit later in the day, but i'm still stoked on it.

and to that blader kid, who the fuck cares if you "made the x games what they are today." fuck the x games, all it is is a fucking way for ESPN to make bank off of skateboarding. it's ruining the skateboarding culture by trying to make it happy and friendly towards the general public, when that's just not the nature of skateboarding. and for christs sake, they're trying to take the vert competition out and replace it with a "super park" comp because it will get better ratings, resulting in (surprise surprise) more money for ESPN! i mean, i skate tranny and street, mostly street though. but ESPN doesn't have the right to just remove vert skating from the x games, vert skating was around way before the street skating we know, it's a huge ass part of skateboarding's history. if i had my way, the fucking x games wouldn't even be around, skateboarding DEFINATELY doesn't need them.

/rant

2. COLOR192

COLOR192 Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OUR tricks are sketchy as fuck? HAHAHAHAHAHA! it's no lie that Street Skateboarders CAN'T land tricks(xept maybe for ollies on flat, maybe). and anyway, have you ever seen a GOOD blader? doesn't seem so... so, until u've seen one, STFU U FKIN WOODPUSHER! and have u ever even bladed? if u did, i'm sure u wouldn't be sayin that stair impact stuff... well, of course we can get Shockabsorbers or Kizer Suspension(frames), but that's because we make bigger gaps than U do.
    the speed thin? U're giving me reason. on rollerblades U need to go fast. if u don't u're fucked. period

the X-games: Agressive Inline was A LOT more popular than Skateboarding and when Fruitbooters started entering the X-games, more people started watching

and Hammer_time: we're that guy in 1740 made a bearing for the first rollerblade ever. and u guys use the same bearings as WE do(u're getting it, right?).

but anywayz, propz to all the good skaters around. u guys deserve it. now all the other bitchez who go to the local skatepark and just stay there doing nopthin, smoking weed and trying to cause trouble or all the the hatters around, go fuck yourself. were I live, skaters and bladers are nice to each other. the only hating around is for the fucking bikers/BMXers who keep getting on everybodys way.

3. darkstar

darkstar Senior Member

go make a rollerblading thread!

4. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Skateboarders can't land anything?
    What the fuck?

And no I've never seena good rollerblader cus they all suck balls.

5. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

FUCK FRUIT BOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you know who u are.

i just started skating again i got manual kickflip out, ollie a 6, and rock the fakie and axel on 6 foot bowls with coping and shit.(thats just what i have learned in like 2 weeks)
    im making a video right now so ill post it when im done if anyone wants to see it

6. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

and yeah fuck the x games thats like having A.A for graffiti

7. COLOR192

COLOR192 Senior Member

WTF is up with u? did I insult Skateboarders? did u ever heard of a Fruitbooter telling a Woodpusher to go fuck him self? if ya did, kill the guy who did that. u should really stop all this fucking senseless hating.

and Mr Yarbles, that "street skaters can't land tricks" is a joke (based on this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncRSllj_1Rk)
    and u never seen good inliners cause u have no idea of what inline is. u have no idea of how hard it is. I did try skateboard, and u know what? it sucks! of course, u have a diferent opinion and I respect that, but why the fuck can't u respect others opinions? and anyway, most ex-skaters who started Inlining say that Inline is a lot harder. At first it doesnt seem so, but when u get to the REAL Inlining, u see it's not.

8. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Yeah I do I started out roller blading
    I could drop in and do a few grinds some grabs and shit
    But it was all too easy for me so I started skating

I do respect others opinions and I ahve respect for inline skaters who are good theres a few at the skatepark who do crazy shit
    But I jsut don't like rollerblading

9. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

any one here that yousto skate was pretty good i suck so much and i been skating for 3 years off and on i still cant ollie a curb cus my ollies are pretty sloppie

10. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

that was the most retarted video ive ever seen.

11. darkstar

darkstar Senior Member

post the vid your making

12. COLOR192

COLOR192 Senior Member

if u're talking about the "street skateboarders cant land trick" vid, yeah, you're right.

anyway, can u guys tell me wich is the best Rodey Mullen profile? or of any other skater with a similar style?

13. darkstar

darkstar Senior Member

rodney mullen can do crazy tricks but dosent make them look clean like antwaun dixon or furby

14. MEH2

MEH2 Senior Member

i skate but i dont take it very serious
    its all about havin fun and friends
    i suck but i only cruise and do rails so im fine with it.

15. Kimo13

Kimo13 Senior Member

its official, skatin iz da shit, i skate, a lotta tha other writers in dis town sk8, and where i live, the two are sorta linked. All the writers paint their shit on their boards, stuff like that, ya know!

16. Kimo13

Kimo13 Senior Member

yea, so wut u do for fun round yo hood ya toy ass mothafuckin white boy...

17. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

painting your shit on your board is a good way to get busted toy.
    when the cops come to kick you out, and they see your name on your board, you set yourself up.

18. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

goin to skate a bench.
    shits waxed so niiice.
    and its like 15 feet long, its a bleacher bench.
    goal for the day is hit it smooth 5050 kickflip out.
    or just get a clean crooks the whole bench.

19. MEH2

MEH2 Senior Member

yeah ppl are that dumb though and they do that kinda crap.
    i have a throwie and a handstyle on my deck
    but its a legal name, so if thats what he means it shud be fine.

20. COLOR192

COLOR192 Senior Member

was going to say dat... remember dat everything you say or DO, can and will be used agaisnt u on trial...