Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

hes a fool, if he didnt have the sens not to go up to a big groupe of guys at 3 in the mournin then he desrves a beating

2. Slushi

Slushi Banned

I just tell them who I am and they back off.

3. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

yea but were not all south american drug lords

4. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

myspace is taking over the globe

5. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

i had a very close call

3 am bombin n i needed a wrap so i head 2 the store n get my shit as i walk in i notice about 13 crips all 17 yrs oold or older i see them eye me as i walk in (i happen 2 b white so im a target no matter wut) i happen 2 have 1 friend who is 18 n he has a blade but im just out 2 blow some piff n bomb some shit as i walk out 2 peel off on the oppisite side of the corner as look as i think and the rest follow me ...we walk about 2 blocks n i need 2 cross the street 2 head were im headed n 1 calls out yo wuz good aand we both turn around to have shit kicked out of me n my friend whos none white looks at the shot caller or what ever ud like 2 call em n says wuz good n they about to say run ur shit when he goes dont i know ur brother he says wut one n he drops a name so they all give us daps and we walk away safe wit all my shit .......if he wuznt there i wud of been stripped naked on the floor till the enxt mornin

6. KLYPSE6193

KLYPSE6193 Banned

I Thought I Was Gonna Get Jumped By This Crew Cuz They Were Running Atme But It Seemed They Just Wanted To See Wat I Tagged And Asked If I Wanted To Chyll

7. 2facedkillah

2facedkillah Senior Member

haha jeez me n my buddy im 15 hes 16 we were walkin behind dis scool wen 7 black kids walk outa da feild n go through our bags n shit...lukely we didnt get our ass kicked but we lost 2 ipods

8. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

Sum fag tried to catch my friend slipping wen he was writing on this door and he ran up on um and grabbed him and he said wut u write, gimme ur shit, and i was leaning against a wall behind them (he didnt see me) and i was like who the fuck are you? and he noticed that i looked like my brother which he used to write with back in the day so my homie didnt get jacked. he wudnt of tho even if he didnt kno my brother cuz that fool that ran up is skinny as a bitch an shit. But now were cool with each other

9. toxus

toxus Elite Member

FUCKING LOL

10. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

thats werid we were just talking about this in the mod forum

i had shit kicking when i was 14
    worst experince ever
    totally unfair

but i think everyone needs a shit kicking though
    makes you realize why violence isnt an answer to anything

11. toxus

toxus Elite Member

I'm more than positive anyone that go's out a fair bit a day will come across trouble with other people. - Fact of life, just gotta take it.

12. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

bump
    Anyone ever get shot at?

13. RMA

RMA Elite Member

I was out wandering around one summer night, went down a side street and theres this suspicious looking car sitting there with two dudes wearing ski masks in it. as soon as I got close they threw open the doors and jump out and I took off running. They were pretty fat so they just got back in their car and waited for the next kid to come strolling by.

14. capitol

capitol Senior Member

Neve rpersonally gotten jumped..watched my friend get his bike torn from under him by two beefy lookin native guys in one of the worst neighborhoods in canada...in broad daylight too.

15. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

I was at a gig and got thrown out for unknown reasons (Mistaken identity) After I decided to take a walk around the club because I had had an argument with my ex. Anyway I decided to walk back to my mates car and some pikey fucker came up to me and asked if I had any "K." I said no and the next thing he said was I want your wallet. He looked like a scrawny fucker and he wasn't showing a weapon so I didn't think he had one. I was already in a bad mood so I just told him to go fuck himself, this was when the broken bottle suddenly appeared in this guys hands. Luckily with quick reactions he only managed to catch the side of my face as I dodged then I punched him as hard as I could and ran. I don't think iv ever ran so fast in my life, went back to the club with blood pissing down my face and called my friends and ex up and we went home. It was the end of the gig anyway.

Considering the lack of pain I experienced from it I'm really disappointed I didn't get a cool scar!

16. cant-touch-pils

cant-touch-pils Member

17. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

this is a story i heard recently in the news in my city. first we have a really big military community in my city cause we have an airforce base and a naval shipyard and a naval base in my city lol. any ways a couple of squids( squids are the low low like new recruits in the navy , like f1 to f4 is a squid ) were walking outta thier apartment and a group of black ppl who also lived in the apartment complex followed them to an atm machine and made the squids pull out all thier cash adn then they robbed the squids adn fhten beat them pretty decent till they passed out , and then stripped em naked on the fucken main street!

that story made me made as hell when u think these squids are in the armed forces protecting ppl , and then ppl go and attack them! i wanted to drop a couple of ppl when i heard this shit, but the whole group of ppl who did it got caught liek a day later. so what yall think about that ?, attacking military ppl that is.

18. Tunak

Tunak Member

If there in the military and can't protect themselves against a couple of thugs they should get out, they wont do good against trained terrorists.

19. Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers Senior Member

This is why i bomb during the day.. less of a chance of being jumped.

20. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

tunak man it was like 15 thugs on like 3 or 4 squids man....adn as squids they probably were like cooks cleaners adn painters not like hand to hand combat soldiers ya know?

iono that story just made me mad, and i thought id share it with yall....