Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

I wear gauntlets when I paint.

Only gauntlets.

awww.boingboing.net_images_x_2008_blackmetalportrait.jpg

2. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

if i empty a can while painting, i usually just wind up and throw it as hard as i can. or if its not the time for that, throw it away in some trashcan or dumpster. why would you bring them home?

3. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^I do the same if im at a blown spot/well known area, I just really enjoy throwing shit. but if its a benching spot or a hot spot i do the same and trash em somewhere else
    Nah i dont save scrap cans unless theres more than 1/4 left at the least, and usually when theres only that much ill just catch some tags/write something out with it...

4. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

Damn, I must be cheap as fuck,
    I'm going to the yard and doing scrap pieces and shit.

5. ribcage

ribcage Banned

how do you define scraps tho? I use scraps, but i dont start with scraps ya feel me? I aint boutta carry a can back home if it has less than a fourth of paint in it, and then carry it back out to use it alone somewhere. But if theirs multiple cans left over theyd be used, and not taken home

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

if i have space in my bag I bring back any can that has paint left in it, even if it was just a drop. but of course chuck any can that dries up while im using it. and then later on some other day, take these leftover cans one a day when im out and catch however many tags I can get with it.

7. nah!

nah! Banned

:cool: back now.

didnt go to school today :cool:

your just mad bcause i pointed out you intentional 6 minutes apart double post lol.

ur just so made all the time its 2 easy 23 own u!!

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  8. ribcage

ribcage Banned

nah the only thing you can own is a frightened chihuahua, lol back from the dead though I see

9. nah!

nah! Banned

nah hes just mad because i pointed out his attempt at a fake double post

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

a "fake double post"? dont care, sounds retarded on both sides

11. nah!

nah! Banned

he made the same post but 6 minutes apart for double e penis points

12. CarpeUK

CarpeUK New Member

Hi there, I'm new. :333

13. Armored Bulletz

Armored Bulletz Senior Member

14. nah!

nah! Banned

thers these people saying im this person im not(maybe) on facebook and the accounts even gone but they will keep saying it i already punched the source in the face.

15. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

dude are you in love with me? ? or your just boreed and agervating the fuck out of me? YOU"NOT A MOD! SO FUCK OOF I WANT TO DOBBLE POST ! ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING PROB and iu didnt do it on purpose so GO HOPE ON SOMEONE ELSES DICK

16. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

skinaone, dont double post... but if you do, it's ok, dont worry about it, I'll delete it for you :)
    nah, stop flooding and grow up.
    carpeuk, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay... ribcage will be here later on to tell you to go simple and lose all the extensions and shit.

17. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

ya god damn ri- wait.... lol its bad for that. On the other hand I will be here later to tell you if/when your fuckin shit up or being annoying;)

19. Eclectic Boogaloo

Eclectic Boogaloo Senior Member

20. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

I dont bring home empties, ill toss them in a gondola or a dumpster/trash can on the way back to the whip, but if they still have paint in them, no matter how much, they are going home with me. then ill transfer/mix colors and make full cans when i get back to the house, or just take a shit load of them to the tracks with me along with a black and a white, and have a funky fill going on. but i understand you not wanting to keep them around, different strokes.