Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ethics, Morals & Code Of Awriter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Big TL Springs, Aug 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. zenne

zenne Elite Member

even if you think theres nothing wrong with it, you know everybody doesnt like it. do you want to be known as the writer thats the asshole that tagged the church, or the writer that provides harmless art for the public? theres a difference. im an athiest, but i wouldnt paint on graves/churches/etc.

2. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

I just sketch in school and if anyone asks I just tell them I'm bored/taking a break - they never know what I'm doing and I've only had it a few times when someone came up to me and asked me, "Do you write graffiti?" and I replied yes and this guy sits down and pulls out his Bible and shit and we had a little exchange session going on, he wrote Sonz1 (Toronto cat) but yeah point being I live by not going around advertising writing and just respond to it if people pick out on it.

When it comes to tagging in public areas, I honestly don't give a shit but that's because when I was growing up in Dubai no one really even gave a shit and I kind of got used to it so much that I just go out and pull out a Pilot and do it up real quick and dip and I'm always listening to my tunes so I get lost in that and that gives me more of a reason to not give a crap while I'm tagging. I just get iffy if I'm etching 'cause that makes some kusty noise and it attracts so yeah.

3. dior

dior Senior Member

haha my friend believes in the spaghetti monster i think its the religion for me to

4. dior

dior Senior Member

as of now im pastafarian

5. asiam

asiam Senior Member

milwaukee is a pretty historic place..i wont bomb on any historical buildings, no monuments, no "designer" bridges, nothing church or church related, (any denomination) no vfws or american legions since im a vet, its just kinda shitty.

6. "Mafi"

"Mafi" Senior Member

What's your guys' take on bombing schools/college campus's? I'm wonderin if any of ya have ever hit em up

7. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Every other facking page, "how bout schools?"

SURE dumbass, go ahead and waste your paint on getting your shitty ass throw getting buffed in a DAY, and bringing heat on EVERYONE, with a 80% chance your gonna get your ass busted in the process.

Common sense.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  8. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Everyone has their own morals.

/thread.

9. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

always make sure and go back the next day and flick it, with the store owner watching you take the picture, and you say "pretty cool right?"

but i feel that train yard tip... always ask someone to approach them at the yard, and don't be a pussy, yet don't ask for trouble... until you know how the other person feels about you being there. some crazy mother fucks hang out at the yard late at night.

10. ZTooPiiD

ZTooPiiD Member

LMAO about that pic thing,, my cousin wanted to see this huge ass throw up I did and I went the next day to hit up a pic n there was lik 3 squad cars.. I got searched and the whole nine
    They pointed to my bomb n was lik,, wutchu know bout this shit ???
    "...I KNOW THAT SHITS HOT AS HELLL"
    they got pissed...

But about morals,, obviously no tombstones,, no churches, but I think pretty much everything else is all game. I haven't yet,, but I have no morals objecting bombin a skool only cuz I remember wen I was little n I used to see graf on the walls,, I loved it.. if it wasn't for that I don think I'd b ritin today, so how ima hav objections to makin sum kids day and givin him sumthin to stare at for the 45 minutes of recess

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  11. prefer

prefer Banned

i've tagged the shit out of my college campus bathrooms and all, my tags everywhere, never got caught but i talked to other writers there and they like yo i see your shit everywhere msn im like damn right lol so i got mad fame there

12. prefer

prefer Banned

and by the way its not hard to get away with hitting up your school you just got to be smart, yall must suck at bein stealthy

13. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

"Yeah, man, I was pissing, and your tag was right in my face. I got a wicked boner and had to stop pissing so I didn't get a UTI. Shit was mad."

14. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

off topic but..does the school have the right to take away ur blackbook??

15. Jackal1347

Jackal1347 Senior Member

Yea, they can take anything from you. In school, you have no rights at all.

16. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

True, but you have the right to get it back, although you probably won't.

Just don't do graffiti at your school if you're going to be carrying around a blackbook with incriminating evidence.

17. notorious_rame

notorious_rame Member

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n115_Scott_Ira_Russell_Spagetti.gif

18. Senttofelog

Senttofelog New Member

Last Page

I love it at the stores in our area. Even if you are rightfully one of the first in line, everyone just glares at you like you shouldnt be there. I especially loved last year when I got a digital camera on sale at KMart. Got the last one, and everybody flipped. Then, the 2GB SD cards were on sale for like 12, I think. I had to make several attempts at getting over to their location because it was a popular spot for the elderly to hang out for some reason.

19. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

so i tag ALOT in school..and if they catch me with a Bbook..i should just let them do wut they want?? if they get it i have to confess or wut?? they cant just act like i did the whole dam thing..

20. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

don't confess to shit. and if a guy has blood on his hands, shirt, and face two blocks over from a guy who just got shot, you think they won't give that guy 25 to life? it's not the same level of crime, but think about it. same style tags on paper, and on a wall... really think they won't make that connection?