Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

South Florida

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. KILL BITCH TOYS

KILL BITCH TOYS Member

Hoooah

Heard Understood and Acknowledged

I SAW SOMEONE POSTED MORE SHIT BUT THE MODERATORS THINK ITS REAL BEEF AND DELETED MOST OF THEM...
    I'LL REPOST SOME CUS I SAVED THEM - IT WAS MAD FUNNY...

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  2. syruprock

syruprock Elite Member

dale repost them! i like funny shit,dats what i get on here for lol

3. KILL BITCH TOYS

KILL BITCH TOYS Member

4. syruprock

syruprock Elite Member

every time i look at them pics i lmaoooooooo!!!!!! dawg dat shit is hilarious ahahahaha!! dawg dis shit is to much!!! see we should be having fun,instead of beefin n talkin mad shit rite???

5. syruprock

syruprock Elite Member

dawg n da funny shit is dat im leanin on da floor,n the two guys are doing da same next to me!!! dis shit looks so real ahahahaha!!!! wow u got talent buddy

6. infamousoler

infamousoler Member

sap isnt jus my crew homie, and i didnt jock anyones name yo for tha last time.
    they have the first three letters are the same and thats the beef? HIVE/JIVE/FIVE, STB/STV/STA, JEAR/YEAR, JANIC/PANIC, PINCHO/PUCHO, CROME/DOME, SMEK/SMERK/MERK, CARE/CURE, RSIE/BSIE, TRIPO/TYPOE, DOSE/POSE, DIME/RIME, 7UP/8UP, BENO/KEMO, SEK/DEK, ASIK/ASEK, CHUB/CHUG, BEKS/FEKS, JOB/MOB, VIE/TIE(rip).........I dont see any of these *****s gettn jumped, robbed, hated on, crossed, any of that junk. so chill everybody, I DONT BEEF. I PAINT. and ill take it to tha grave

7. Rp Mcmurphy

Rp Mcmurphy Senior Member

crome dome bahahahahah!!

8. pee in the bed

pee in the bed Senior Member

Balistik Violence

WOW! Thats funny!!

9. HADES.

HADES. Senior Member

why can't people come up with their own names...
    what ever happened to originality.
    (pick a shitty name + make it fresh= YOU are FRESH)
    unoriginality is the biggest dis to yourself, and the game.

10. pee in the bed

pee in the bed Senior Member

11. captain insano

captain insano Senior Member

dam kid i know u aint that stupid. none of those examples are like your situation. people add an "r" or an "s" to the end of there name. you used hive/jive/five as an example. that means you cant be hiver/jives/fiver because its taken. sol is taken you added your "r" and made it yours all of a sudden. my new name will be cromer and maybe domer. if your gonna take a ni99a name atleast be better or do it old school and beat it out of him. and bump that ni99a leen with the fat chix.

12. syruprock

syruprock Elite Member

lol dats da original pic,im a fat gurl pimp!!!!!i pimp them hoes!!! n well yea i use to pipe em when i was drunk,fat gurls need love too meng lolll

13. infamousoler

infamousoler Member

your toooooo ignorant yo. if you didnt see wat i was tryin to prove then go back to 2nd grade. i maybe young and i maybe relatively new but dont EVER try nd front like im uneducated. i know tha old, new, and everything in between man i done my homework, *****s hatin on me cuz they aint got nuthn better to do yo. believe it or not i actually respect sol's crews and i like alot of their work. if sol wants to get his family on me cuz of this situation then i might just respectively and submissively die as soler one. but i think the painted art shud be doin the talkin. either way the world keeps spinnin and the graff scene unfortunately jus fades away into beef

14. syruprock

syruprock Elite Member

damn daw,i was watchin da news,n they was talkin bout ynot,dat got me sad again,just remembering what happened to dat dude...n justice hasnt been served yet,i bet if it woulda been sum1 with no tatoos,n a colledge student,shit woulda been different..yo ppl are seriously destroying with ynots tag,nigguh its everywhere lol

15. iJiZzCoLoUrS

iJiZzCoLoUrS Senior Member

16. ItsAllGood

ItsAllGood Senior Member

bumpppppp

17. XXORtsald

XXORtsald Elite Member

18. Shit tha bed...

Shit tha bed... Senior Member

Filaly some one with s fukkin braen.....

View attachment 581452

19. Sir Lucius Murkafu

Sir Lucius Murkafu Senior Member

^^^ HADES real talk... key word "originality"

20. clive barker

clive barker Member

and your just figuring that out...