Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

I know! My mom is like that, she told me that I need to ask her for paint, not my friends. And then she told me that she didn't mind if I wrote. Dude. My mom rocks.

2. gemer

gemer Senior Member

this thread should be turned into... hot moms!! haha

3. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

Bro... That's just messed up...

4. SiteGraff

SiteGraff Senior Member

just put your paint, markers, and sketchbook under your bed?...

5. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

And then put a sign up saying, free Graff stuff right here... That's the WORST place, the first place they will look...

6. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

my parents dont know i write but they know i have the stuff to do it with i dident know that they knew but then once my mom walked in my room and shes like " where are those makers that write like paint" then she opened a few of my droors and she found them and took em and then gave em back she dident even ask y i had them

7. earf

earf Senior Member

i just keep markers with me at all times, or the ones that look graff related at least

8. Hylite

Hylite Member

i have a box spring mattress and i cut a hole in the bottom of it and i have 25 cans inside my bed as we speak...

9. Daba..

Daba.. Member

How do u sneak it put of the house?

10. PETER

PETER Elite Member

rule number 1. Don't shit where you eat. If you live with your folks don't write on shit where they go often. It's just dumb.
    rule number 2. Be smarter than a box of rocks. Odds are if you live with your folks you go to school. You have access to backpacks without looking like you're up to no good, a locker, a million and one places to hide shit. If you can't pack some markers and paint in your backpack drop it out the window or just walk out with it you're an idiot. You guys act like your parents have surveillance camaras in your room and a thumb up your ass. Fucking figure some shit out. This thread is just sad really. It's like asking how to rack paint. Figure it the fuck out. You're human. You're equiped with one of the most amazing computers ever in your head. Use it.

11. aiko

aiko Senior Member

killin it

12. aiko

aiko Senior Member

my sig, self explanatory.

13. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

wear baggy pants and a belt i can fit 3 cans in my crotch,Thats how i sneek the paint around

14. Xenomorph

Xenomorph Member

I was 16 when I started painting stuff. I started as just sort of a punk, drawing dicks and writing fuck the police. Back then I had a small backpack, with ab out 6 cans (2 black, 2 white, and I think a blue and yellow). They were in this tiny ass bag with a towel around them to dampen the sound. The bag was stashed in the closet. When I went out for the night at a friends I brought it, told my parents it was my tooth brush, xbox controlers and a jacket. Never got caught. GL

--Xeno

15. marshall-uk

marshall-uk Member

you cant hide who you are so why try

16. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

Because the cops will try to make you change. Which will cost you, both money and relationships.

17. marshall-uk

marshall-uk Member

yeah but the kid is talking about hideing it from his parents not the cops. its true what your saying tho but i just think its best if your perents know so they dont get as much of a shock when/if they get a knok on the door off the cops

18. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

Yeah, I totally agree, both my parents know, and they support me all the way. I actually think its BECAUSE I told them. They trust me. But yeah in my opinion, tell your parents, but still hide your stuff, because you never know when a cop might just "drop by" (or raid your house/apartment)

19. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

so far my mom just buys me stuff cuz she thinks that i do canvas stuff like cardboard and random stuff but im thinking of telling her that i do real stuff how would i do this with out her getting pissed at me/ telling the cops. i have alread told her that i think graffiti is art and i love how it looks but i dont think she knows that i do real graff. any ideas?
    sorry for the thread jack.

edit: also me and my friend are the only writers around

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  20. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

I say, just be very open and honest. Don't beat around the bush. You are into Graff. That's it. It's like getting a shot when you are sick. It might hurt at first, nut later you will feel better about it...