Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. otter

otter Senior Member

trying to get back into sketching, i didn't do a lot since i got busted,i want to do some exchanges now.

romero- do you want to exchange,i wwrite ERG at the moment.

2. eng

eng Senior Member

the E is the only letter that works for me

3. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

CEASR- the double back on the right of the a and the left of the r don't match the style of the rest. The extension off the r looks like an O. If I were you, I'd lose the character swinging through as well, it takes away from it, same thing with the writing. People will interpret your work in different ways, and most would rather do that than have the meaning written out for them.

But if it were just the doggish seal looking shit, with the legs turning into letters, without the doubled back stuff on the a and r, and the extension off of the r, it would actually looks pretty sweet for a "just for the hell of it".

& on your handie, cut off the o looking thing with the 1 in it and just write it out like CEASR ONE

Yeah, Keanu is a trolling ass bitch. Who wastes a lot of paint on a "burner" simple, that wasn't even done right. No style whatsoever.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  4. Awkizzled

Awkizzled Member

cesp; i like your colour choices. your letters have good structure and your 3d looks promising

i feel lazy cause none of my sketches are coloured, some don't even have drop shadow or 3D and some aren't all of my letters. tsk, tsk. anyone still want to crit?

AKD + AKWD (p.s. stars are fucking hard to draw...)
    [Broken External Image]:http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/3683/akdakwd.jpg
    AK
    [Broken External Image]:http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5476/akstrange.jpg
    AKWDx2
    [Broken External Image]:http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9181/simpleandedgy.jpg
    lazy AKWD
    [Broken External Image]:http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4909/rollypollynodropshad.jpg

5. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

awk - 3d pic on the top looks good

ceaser on the pink i think the loop of the r shouldnt be so big,same thing with the r on the other one..get a ruler and do a straight line on the top and bottom so u can keep all the letters at the same level.

chad - looks dope but the bottom left of the c im not feelin,everything else is on point

kane - im feelin all the letters except the a,sketch that out but make it cleaner

[Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/DSCN3401.jpg

yea i know the fucking t looks like a nazi sign,im not one so dont start clownin

6. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Holy Fuck holy fuck holy fuck I'm raging more at your reaction to the troll than I am at the troll.

Mero, was that you? If so, you're a fucking genius.

You guys have no fucking idea who Keanu is? Haha oh lord. He's paid his dues and has an ill fucking style. 2NFK? and FlippingChickens, you've now been made bitches by a troll, because now we know that you can't even understand what style is. Fucking owned. Successful troll is successful.

Bump for dopeness. This is Euro style. This, MSK-oriented style, GBAK style, and satanic looking style are the future of graffiti. Of course, there will still be those looking to change up their style and stray from the norm, which will lead to a new frontier of graffiti. There are kids that we could show any number of old school writers pieces, and those kids would shrug and say "eh, wack," and we'd do nothing but get mad. Graffiti is moving forward, leaving many behind, and those who are left behind couldn't give a fuck about it, because they're doing what they do. When Euro/MSK/GBAK/666 style dies, the people who rode on the new wave will still be doing what they do. If they begin to adapt to the new style, they'll remain on the wave. If they stay and keep the old culture alive, then they'll get shit for it, but they know that's what they need to do.

tl;dr, you're all a bunch of faggots.

7. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

enough with this guy keanu i really dont give a fuck man just post ur fucking sketches and shut the fuck up..and ur on some really good crack that shit looks nothing similar to anything msk has ever done

8. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3404_3645201417_08bc98fd87.jpg
    no style

9. ChadOne

ChadOne Senior Member

10. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

chad, you are NOT a toy.

11. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

12. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

13. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Oh, you're a stupid ass motherfucker.

I said EURO STYLE, MSK STYLE, GBAK STYLE, AND SATANIC STYLE ARE THE FUTURE OF GRAFFITI. Separate things.

and MSK has members worldwide. Just because you only suck the top few members' dicks doesn't mean there aren't awesome writers from Europe who have a similar style to that.

EDIT: Hey, look, Tofe, Keanu did something you STILL can't do correctly. A straight letter simple. ^^^

14. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

15. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

16. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

17. CESP.one

CESP.one Senior Member

hot shit keanu
    y u postin here.

18. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

My bad keanu, I hadn't seen your shit like that. I just don't like your attitude, your style is pretty good.

19. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

Hey Tofe you just ignorant. That's just ignorant. (South Park reference)

20. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned