Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

he didnt make that

2. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

don't start your seeds outdoors
    use DISTILLED water
    don't use any chemicals or pesticides

3. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

well its kinda late ...< personal opinion.. in the season for outdoors i like to start like mid june early july so i have as much grow time as possible.befor hurricane season because that shit fucks up everything in the state..he pretty much put it in a nutshell for you tho .. its a weed so they are pretty hard to kill unless your retarded..treat it like a normal plant.. i like to water every other day .. depending if it rains alot... ^ remember to be safe around the neighboors !! ...maybe ill post some pics of the beauties if you can convince me .. and for the dude askin me to send him a blunt in a coffee can... no way nig nag hahaah

4. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

got some shit called crippy lastnight

not bad at all. it was a real nice head high that motivated me to go for a long ass drive through the boonies

5. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

Random tutorials?

Test tube vaporiser

Ok we all love the light bulb vaporiser right? But its not very easy to transport, it’s a bulky shape and somewhat fragile. Here is the answer, a scaled down pocket size durable vaporiser.

Again I had already made this but you can see from the pictures what I had done

First of all I took a pyrex boiling tube and filled it with dry sand, I then heated it till it was soft with a blow lamp and poked a hole through it with a nail. It would be better to use a glass bit but I broke my last one the day before.
    I also got a bung the right size to fit the tube and drilled a hole to accommodate a pen tube.

This is the basis of the vaporiser
    View attachment 294070

The one problem I found with the vaproiser was because it was small and elongated if you suck on the tube too hard bits of weed fly up into your mouth once they become dry and light.
    I solved this problem by taking a small piece of cloth and taping it around the end of the tube, common sense really.
    View attachment 294070
    View attachment 294071

And there you have it the finished Vaporiser
    View attachment 294072

To improve it, it would be better if the pen tube went further down inside the test tube and the air hole was near the top.

Still I will have to wait till I get some new glass bits.

6. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

How to roll a tulip! By Tordek Battlehammer!

Lay four papers next to each other like so:
    View attachment 294073

Stick the bottom and top papers together like this:
    View attachment 294074

The next step you must turn the two papers stuck together on the left 90 degrees right and use the gum to stick it to the double paper on the right. Make sure the gum at the top of the right hand paper sticks out just above the left hand paper. If you are picky you can fold, lick and rip off the bit sticking out at the bottom?
    View attachment 294075

Fold the papers together so that the gum sticks out above the papers that were originally on the left:
    View attachment 294076

Lick the gum and fold it over to create a pocket that opens up once dry. Again if you are picky you can remove any excess again in the attempt to make an almost perfect square:
    View attachment 294077

Once dry it opens up to make a pocket:
    View attachment 294078

Put your chosen mix in the pocket:
    View attachment 294079

Make a thin tube out of cardboard the same thickness you would normally use to make a roach, fold it in the same way so its kind of like a really long roach!
    View attachment 294080

Stick the pocket around the tube and crumple the paper around so it now looks like a tulip should!
    View attachment 294081

Tie the tulip on with some string, don’t worry you wont be smoking it!
    View attachment 294082

Now cut the tag ends off
    View attachment 294083

And once again if you are as picky as me you can remove the excess paper, its really not important it will make no difference to the smoke!
    View attachment 294084

Voila! Enjoy and experiment see if you can improve on my method and make something that truly smokes!

7. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

How I roll an L-Plate Joint!

First of all make sure you have a smooth flat surface and all the "equipment" you need organized in front of you.
    View attachment 294085

Next stick two papers in this way using the sticky surface.
    View attachment 294086

Fold, lick and rip the paper in a triangular fashion, make sure you keep the rip as straight as possible.
    View attachment 294087

Place the roach in the left hand side of the L-Plate. Here I am using the good ole train ticket!
    View attachment 294088

Add a small plug of tobacco next to the roach.
    View attachment 294089

Grind weed to a fine powder using a grinder.
    View attachment 294090

Tip weed into back of grinder for the moment.
    View attachment 294091

Take some tobacco and spread it finely over a smooth flat surface (such as my desk)
    View attachment 294092

Tip weed from grinder into tobacco and mix finely (Make sure you use a mix of 50:50 weed:tobacco. If possible use more weed than tobacco. Rolling tobacco ensures a smooth, slow and even burn rather than tobacco from a cigarette.
    View attachment 294093

Spread evenly on L-Plate from plug to end.
    View attachment 294094

Roll the first part of the paper evenly and medium tight. Keep the roach tight to the left hand side to ensure you do not have excess paper overlapping.
    Lick and stick!
    View attachment 294095

Lick the triangular part of the paper and roll around again keeping it even and tight.
    View attachment 294096

Get some kind of poking instrument or in my case remove the flint from a clipper.
    View attachment 294097

Poke the contents down whilst rolling it between thumb and forefinger and shaking to make sure there are no tight or loose pockets of weed or tobacco. Do not poke the contents down tightly, just enough to make sure the end is even and flat inside.
    View attachment 294098

Tap both ends to finish off and make sure both ends are totally even. Do not twist it, twisting creates a tight spot at the end that causes problems with lighting and can start off a side run.
    View attachment 294099

And Enjoy!

8. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

Sorry for spamming, mods if you wish then delete those posts I just thought they might be appreciated!

Also yes I am aware there is no weed in the tulip, I was rolling it because I was bored and trying to perfect an art! Also I'm aware of the lack of weed in the L-plate, my town is pretty dry at the moment :(

9. myl

myl Elite Member

word up, thanks

and vegi's right, i got it at some arab mart for cheap

10. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

why did you roll an L without it being a cone? the whole point of an L is to make a cone, you shoudlve shown peopel that...i personally just use kingsize rizals(when i can get them) and roll cones...sometiems roach sometimes not, but roaches are lovely when you have the time to find somethign and make one

11. svker

svker Senior Member

Master the tulip learn it in Amsterdam a few years ago, thanks for posting it for those who would like to know how :)

I normally smoke the tulip bulb then put it out; this gives me a nice fatty to fire up later. Oh back to what I meant to mention! Anyone here planning on going to the Hemps Days Celebration I'm going to be their are you.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2007
  12. Small Time Crook

Small Time Crook Senior Member

how much bud does the tulip usually take up?
    ive just always wanted to roll one up.

13. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

fuck ima grab me some test tubes at school....

vaporizer question:
    do the vapors give off any smell?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2007
  14. LionPenis

LionPenis Banned

yea grab some test tubes from the science lab. not like those have had any dangerous chemicals in them

15. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

like, when you blow out the vap? im not shur, but its thc that mostly rises so it probly depends if the thc has a smell...

16. Nem

Nem Elite Member

17. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

They are not form school, they are from my own personal lab brand new and never before used. I don't use test tubes for much so I wont miss a few.

Also to the guy asking about mushrooms, check out shroomery.org although I don't know a huge amount about wild mushrooms I don't think they look like libs or any other psychedelics.

18. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

i made a lightbulb vaporizer... and smoked some hash out of it... amazinggggggg

19. keenurkeenurkeenur

keenurkeenurkeenur Banned

20. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

how much does that bong cost? Can u get that shit in any smoke shop or is it only online