Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Urbanosity Ltd.

Urbanosity Ltd. Member

mcsatan, i like the squid, but the actual word of squid kinda kills it.. its small and its just hard to make it look good. you can keep it and be fine, but i'd get rid of it

2. Rasm

Rasm Senior Member

Xist, that would look really dope on a wall with a crazy multi-colored background and then that painted over it, hollow. And remember there's an apostrophe in "we're." :D

3. aaesoo

aaesoo Senior Member

ai1089.photobucket.com_albums_i345_Wholigan420_07112011013.jpg

all my markers are dying so i'm being forced to do color schemes like this so i don't use a whole lot of any one colour. need to go rack.

4. Rezume_or_die

Rezume_or_die Member

why else would you be on here if you weren't putting effort into it,
    it looks good, color it.
    gundam.jpg

any things i should fix on the letters?

5. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

Ewal: not bad, but you gotta watch your kerning bro

Ace: the Basoe looks good although im not a fan of the fill. The Poker id say all the letters need work.

Shroomsh: that shit looks mad dope, now go colour it or paint. it would look sick.

Mc Satan: that squid character looks pretty dope although as said before the word itself is too small.

Aaesoo: doesnt look too bad but you gotta fix the 3D and work a little more on the letters, overall not bad tho.

Rezume: shit looks dope, the character in the background looks insane although its hard to see. id try to work more on the "Z" and i wouldnt connect that extension of the "U" with the "E"

Here's a sketch i did, theres lots of things wrong with it and i messed up a couple of times too. im not really satisfied with the "Z" cuz it looks too much like a 2.

afarm7.static.flickr.com_6006_5928360305_ddf1a2e665_z.png
    trying new things by JokzOner, on Flickr

crits please!!! anything helps

6. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

crappy photoshop coloring job untill i can get some colors

scan0002 color.jpg

7. Shroomsh

Shroomsh Senior Member

@rasm, ay, thats what i was thinking keep it hollow with a shadow of the lines, and i know that theres ment to be a ' in were, hell forgot to put it in D:

8. Messer

Messer Senior Member

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

your style is um... interesting...

10. Messer

Messer Senior Member

hahaha good or bad interesting? also, i showed a similar peice to a nurse in a psych ward i spent some time in a few years back and she said the exact same thing. hahaha.

11. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

messer, you the fucked up kind of emo
    this shit blows as graff

12. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

thanks for the writing allthough not sure how that would work out as graff. also your anatomy is a bit off. i like gore but there are no guts in tits which is what it looks like you drew coming out of it. also that woman sure has some child bearing hips on her :p

13. arsebanditskaelsucker

arsebanditskaelsucker Senior Member

Ewal- i think the end of the l is a needs to be a bit longer as teh rest of the letters look a bit wider but its clean yo!
    ace- that basoe i likes, the arrow colour change bit works well :)
    Shroom-tiiight! :)
    aeso- think you could do a bit more with the 3d bit to bland for my liking
    jokz- liking most the stuff your posting up
    Rezume- i like everything on that except the gaps on the m
    messer- you draw fucked up shit there buddy i like it my brain thinks like that too lol :) it kinda scares me sometimes tho lol
    but i think if you get your actually people drawing skills tighter that fucked up imagery could be freaking dope in the background of a piece or as a character etc :)
    Mcsatan-i like the squid, think satan would work better than the Mc but i'm not guna start that argument again, just my honest opinion :)
    again will try to sit down n draw some shit up for ya'll to crit me on taa' :)

14. Messer

Messer Senior Member

hahaha thanks bro, i just like gore.

edit: pshhhh emo can smd.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  15. nah!

nah! Banned

do you watch alot of guro??

16. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

allrite just posting up a lil sketch,gonna ink it and color it in a bit.trying out these new watercolor pencils.

DSC00159.jpg

17. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

18. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

i like the horned jokz and the middle one although the K looks a bit odd to me

19. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

yea the "K" on both those sketches sucks.

20. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

Mc Satan - wow that is a huge improvement since the last thing u put up, keep up the good work

Jokz - the one with the antlers is cool, but like mc satan said ur K's are weird, the best K u have is on the one below the antler piece