Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

someone asked about getting shot at..

got shot at the other night on my way home from work. i was riding my bike home at like 12 30 and some sketchball ass fucking truck drove past and i heard a gunshot sound but i thought the tire blew out so i stopped to cehck it out and the truck jsut sped off. so i turn around and there was a hole in the tree right behind my head with some smoke commin out. then i rode home really fast hahaha

2. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

that would be fucking scary lol

3. .reflex.

.reflex. Senior Member

iv been jumped like 20 times dat 10 on 1 shit

4. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Almost got it walking home in the dark last night....

Cunts, there was about 8 of them, and two of us....

5. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

Never been jumped, but I've had many close encounters with the GD's in Minneapolis.

6. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

yeh ive been shitkicked/jumped and ive had guns and knives pulled on me at parties. Most of the times when i get like shitkicked its when im drunk at a party nd thinkin im the fucking greatest. Ive been fucked over a few times just walking home or getting setup by some faggots who have beef. Fuck gangs ect.

7. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://www.ppowgallery.com/artists/JennyDubnau/images/Self Portrait as Liar.jpg

8. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

lol^

i just found out that my friend in PA got held at gunpoint and robbed
    he recognized the kid from school, who just turned 18
    so hes goin away for a loooong time hahahha

9. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

i was shot in a drive by a long time ago. when i was like 14. i was in the hospital for about 2 weeks. it was in the paper.

10. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

came close just tonight i was in the main yard in my area and i was pulling out on my bike and there was about 5 dudes trying to get my bike and ipod
    but i just proceded to ride fast and toatly dust them.

11. aRXV

aRXV Member

i got jumped one morning, but i wasnt bombing. this dood started kicked my fucking ass, i mean bad. i had blood in my eye and was between these two building in President Gardens on Troost, i was like wobbling trying to find my balance while he's trying to kill me and my hand miraculously found that L shaped metal piece that slides on the side of the dumpster. he got his after that, but i was hurting. suppose i was fortunate, eh? i was pretty ugly for about three weeks afterwards.

12. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

13. toxus

toxus Elite Member

14. redxdrum

redxdrum Member

ive been jumped and ive jumped people. alot of time its just like everyone's friends jump into the fight. but one time i got in a fight and the cops came and i ran down an alley and then was walking down the street and theses kids who were older than me and there was like 4 of em just jumped me. i stood my ground and my friend saw and helped me. they eventually left but like they straight up ripped the shirt off my back and at one point i fell into a prickerbush and got all cut up. i had a black eye and a bloody lip.

15. beaz

beaz New Member

one time at a park i was with 3 of my friends, not tagging or nothing and these 3 guys came and took our gum. yup, they got some dentyne and some bubbalicious meanwhile we had keys to our houses and cell phones and shit. oh well haha makes for a funny story.

16. rekon

rekon Senior Member

ive been jumped on the bus once for a bag filled with 11 cans , i wasnt letting them have it haha had to kick em off while i was getting a few smacks, i hate peeps who jump , suppose jump me and ill jump you back

17. pope43

pope43 Member

not 2 change the sub but

damn it ur fucking bug in iu sig broke my lcd screen

18. C-SONE

C-SONE Senior Member

Oi I was on the train a few weeks back and I accidentaly got on the E***** train instead of the E***** train, and I was sitting in the back car and some fat kid comes on sits down across from me with his leg resting on the seat next to me so i couldnt get past fuckin tellin me to give him all my shit so i fuckin wait for the train to stop jump over the seat slap the kid in the face and get off the train

19. Omerta.

Omerta. New Member

I got jumped on my 18th birthday by a bunch of dicks. There was about 6 of them, all pretty big dudes and there was 4 of us, one of us a chick.

Ijust wanted out of there, I wasn't getting myself stabbed in the gut over a petty little fight. Don't know what these faggots in Glasgow are carrying...

20. shine123

shine123 Member

when u get jumped come beack every nite whi ur homeboiis or juss pm me and i got ur back and we will go and fuck the mup and steal al there paint