Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

damn you got my e-back thug homie

2. AEROSOL_FEEN

AEROSOL_FEEN Senior Member

whos the fuck is that guy....he keeps pming me about stupid shit

3. littlejohni

littlejohni Senior Member

i got jumped at a death by stereo / as i lay dying show at the shelter in detroit by 3 courage crew members, for being drunk. security made me leave right after... it was about 4 years ago... not so fun. havnt fucked around at a hardcore show since. them boys dont play around.

4. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

good , learned your lesson
    kids who jump around and swing there fist, and kick are GAYYY
    go to a nice punk show you dont have to worry about security and booze and drugs are accepted

5. littlejohni

littlejohni Senior Member

haha. that was was exactly my problem...

im used to punk shows, and beating the shit outta people. i got in there, was wasted like i said, and had never been to a hardcore show so i didnt know any better, i thought they looked stupid swinging fist and shit. so i got a little crazy and they jumped my ass. last show i went to before that was casualties a f-minus about a year before that

6. barkzgotbite

barkzgotbite Senior Member

i got jumped by 3 kids a while ago for no reason at all

7. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

8. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

haahaha

9. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

well one time, me and some buddies went to some, outside party. in some part downtown
    and so where just chillen, then all of a sudden theres a BIG ASS group of at least 20 people crowding around eachother, and we heard "FUCK YOU" "NO FUCK YOU" "ILL FUCKING STAB YOU" and just all of a sudden, the group just BROKE OUT, people running left and right. people chasing other people. so me and my friends are just like, "dayuuuummm son" watching everyone fight, then a group of 4 come running to us saying "HEY theres people over there LETS fuck em up!" so yeah, they chase us, for like ever, and we got away... it was scary though!

it was a close one!

10. toxus

toxus Elite Member

lol

11. Soap♠

Soap♠ New Member

i have never been jumped but my friend was walkin home from school and 5 black guys thinking they were tough jumped him, My friend broke one guys jaw, anothers arm, anothers nose.

12. .jug.

.jug. Senior Member

No, cuz when i go taggin I dress like SUPERMAN!!!

13. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

yeah but it was always like his friend wanted to fight me right afterward after i kicked his friends ass
    i was a G back in the day yo

14. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

there have been attempts to jump me but good thing my homies are almost always with me..

The other night some Dope fiends tried robbin my boys at the trap down the block but on there way out the door one of my boys pulled the K out on them.
    I heard the gun shots while I was in my room playin SKATE on 360. My boys told me about it the next day
    Gun shots and burn outs are sorta regular things in my neighborhood tho.

15. ForOhWun

ForOhWun Senior Member

got jumped by 5 random black dudes for wearin a red tee one day. The drove by and started yellin Whats wit the red ? parked then rushed me, i caught the first one with a right hook and dropped him, but 5 is too much, walked away talkin shit after with a backwards nike sign in my cheek. fuck it

16. youngprophecy

youngprophecy Senior Member

shit i dident get jumped but ppl in school dont fight by dere self i got jumped in da bloods ^5^ but ya me and my crew diss crip walked up so my friend said sometihin he said ill pop your ass ***** so one hit and almost knocked him out and we just rushed him

17. DrunkenMes

DrunkenMes Senior Member

that was the stupidest thing Ive ever read^^^^
    Ill fucking jump you for typing like an illegal immigrant.

18. Cham

Cham Elite Member

death by stereo/as I lay dieing isn't hardcore......

19. Cham

Cham Elite Member

since I keep almost getting jumped and fucked with constantly, I'm getting brass knuckles this week...I'm fucking tired of degenerates fucking with me for no reason....

20. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

I got a heata if ya want it^^