Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Boston; No Bullshit

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by mr. she77, May 28, 2004.

Share This Page

1. words_bond

words_bond Senior Member

2. TOEJAM

TOEJAM Senior Member

diggin mar's throw...

3. Graffiti

Graffiti Banned

You obviously know who Jet is...So go find him...And keep your pussy shit talk off this board.....You just come on here and say "you have a fist coming at your nose"...I'm betting you have never even been in a street fight....And if you have you probably lost....People who fight; fight...They don't come on message boards talking about what they are going to do...So save your pussy talk, because you don't even have the nuts to state your name on the internet....You're the bitch...At least Jet aint hiding behind a screen name making childish threats...

4. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

5. Allthegoodnamesaretaken

Allthegoodnamesaretaken Senior Member

6. frank123

frank123 New Member

co signed

7. GEEZER BUTLER

GEEZER BUTLER Member

8. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

9. Graffiti

Graffiti Banned

I like how you do your own thing when you paint....You aren't following any trends...You definitely have a lot to learn, but at least your are on the right track.....Most of the new jacks coming up just bite letters and follow trends without having any personal style...It's good to see someone starting out doing his own thing....Props....

10. LuStErOcKs

LuStErOcKs Moderator

you must eat alot of chinese food -_-

11. Dr.Nick

Dr.Nick New Member

I've been seeing MAR gettting up all over the city w/ tags and fills, anybody who's saying he's not doing shit is obviously not in the streets or mbta. "Haven't seen him"? -go back to bed

12. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

haha yup

13. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

much appreciated.

14. cnue

cnue Senior Member

yooooo NEIA ARE2 ZOWA. one of you clowns better get in touch with me, and soon. I'm not really into having a fill over a piece I did two hours after I finished. all of you dudes know me I'm sure you know you should deffinitly keep the hell out of boston from this point on. yadig? cool.

faaaahck TIF

15. Graffiti

Graffiti Banned

Preach

That wall is a joke...How long did you really think your piece was going to run at that spot?....

And man you really should work on your straight letters before you try to add funk to your pieces....Filling in the negative space in between your letters....The electric wiggle blings....Erasing the line where the letters connnect....All trendy additions that only work when your letters are tight....Work on your simple pieces....When you have them down then add your doo dads....Your 3D your cloud or whatever.....And if you didn;'t get the last reference, you really have a lot to learn....

And yes I am now giving advice on graffiti message boards....:D:cool::eek:

16. cnue

cnue Senior Member

I wasn't referring to that piece. or thatwall

but thanks for the advice. I know I got much to learn. I do have straights down pretty decently, I just tried that out and am constantly working on that shit.

but word. I know my shit isn't anywhere near completely original. but it takes more than just a couple of years to develop an individual style. for now I just have some of the older dudes in boston helping me along and giving me pointers, hence why you might say that.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  17. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i think that cnue is pretty tight.

18. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

I can Understand where your coming from on this, but its not like he is claiming he is Has Amazing skills though. hahah, i think my piece needs alot more Critique then his.....my first time painting in almost a year.....be kind...LOL!!!

19. Graffiti

Graffiti Banned

Preaching

I'm just giving some decent criticism....The piece was posted on a public forum, so I am just giving homeboy my 2 cents....All I'm saying is that letter structure is the most important thing....You need to have simple pieces down before you start adding funky stuff to your letters....SPone is a perfect example of how nice clean straight letters with an original fill can burn a teched out piece....Same thing goes for the Verb piece....Start off simple...

And I was quoting Seen..."you put your 3D, your cloud, or whatever"

20. cnue

cnue Senior Member

ha yeah I got you. Just saying that me and him can both rock decent straights and shit. I'm sure flicks have been posted on here of mine atleast, but whatever besides the point, just tried to mix it up. thanks for not being an asshole though haha.