Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Real Liquor Topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kayone707, Jul 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

Yeah i will try it next payday without a doubt. closest liquor store to my place is a bws when im buying small goods i go there. Got a bottle of port at the moment. Gotta do a Sadat X style wine connoisseur's video

2. NiL

NiL Elite Member

BWS has to be the cuntiest place to buy anything. It's so expensive. Only when it has specials it pulls through sometimes.
    But I've gone so off beer lately and how ironically I've been drinking CC and dry but it's so good.

3. twisties

twisties Elite Member

BWS is my main store. I think their prices are fine. The worst here is thirsty camel..horrible prices.

4. twisties

twisties Elite Member

5. PulseWithLife

I go to BWS when im gettin long necks, wine and that i aint gonna go there for cartons or liquor. But BWS is better then drive in's without a doubt. If its all ya got then go for it a couple of dollars aint gonna matter. Nice one i aint tryed cascade fuck knows what im gonna be drinking tommorow

6. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Lol, the camel is my cheapest one. Must just be different areas. They all work out in the end.
    I wanna try that 32 oz Sol beer now cause of you Pulse, seen it last night $6.50 I think.

7. twisties

twisties Elite Member

The slab was $40 or you get 2 for $78...oh good a $2 saving..haha..no point. Saw a new beer the otehr day called BOLT. Haha. It's one of Wollies own beers but it's the low carb stuff. I'll try it just to see what it's like but I don;t hold up much hope for it either.

8. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Stay away from BOLT...330ml..And it is a piss weak beer in flavour and vol..4.6%. $13 for a 6pack. Not worth it.

9. PulseWithLife

yeah try it while ya still can. Its a smooth brew. 32OZ goes down easy. Low carb beer is pretty shit besides hahn super dry , platinum blondes and coopers clear. Nothin else is worth ya money

10. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Harn Super Dry is all good..Tootheys have one out but can't get it here. Man there is another low carb that ain't worth fucking with...I think it's Carlton..Just worthless kinda like BOLT actually. Only nice(ish) thing about BOLT is the price...I'd down 5 before I realised it and nothing.

11. PulseWithLife

yeah fuck platinum blonds. Got mixed up with pure blond. That platinum shit tastes like kack. yeah im always like that with beer. Down five - six look back at the bottles like what ive already drank that ? piss weak aussie brew. Tooheys platinums where on special at DM this weekend so i got a carton. Aussie malt liquor

12. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Yea, that's it Carlton Blonde....Tasteless piece of crap when it comes to beer (our BUD..haha). I think they forgot to hire someone who had actual tastee buds when they did the flavour test for it. Personally should be scrubbed off their list of beers for good. I drank some warm wonderin if taste was better..haha..No. Yuck!

Tooheys platinums are sweet as! BWS doesn't have them on sale much but they'd be one of my picks for beers!

13. PulseWithLife

fuck where do ya live man ? ya aint got shit. Yeah never tried any carlton beer besides cold and draught. When carlton cold had alcohol content is was a good choice for a cube. By the way ya use msn or got a youtube account ? if ya do PM me

14. ONELUV

ONELUV Member

15. deathorglory

deathorglory Elite Member

16. ONELUV

ONELUV Member

17. Tony

Tony Elite Member

smirnoff is fucking gross....

ajustbeer.files.wordpress.com_2008_08_rainier.gif

slamming back rainiers.

18. PulseWithLife

Im drinking tooheys platinums. rainier looks like a crisp brew

19. twisties

twisties Elite Member

God...No smirnoff! I've a bottle of abolute in my cubboard but i'm completely over vodka....ever since i drank waaay to much of it one night..haha..never again.

Just drinkin the rest of the Tooheys NEW I had left over.

20. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Bought the Sol 32oz bought two actually, only $6.50 here. Went down a treat taste better than the smaller bottles imo. Though I did buy it warm and put it straight in the freezer. Problem is I went back and they said they weren't brining them in anymore.. So I was mad.

But c'mon Vodka is yummy no matter what, I gotta buy a bottle and a 6 pack to get me through a party.