Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

not really...those are the fats you want

2. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i dont think this is good advice at all... first off red dot caps are thin for outlining, u can only get them at art primo.... maybe u meant orange dots (rusto fats)...... and second using a callig cap for a drop shadow? cant say ive tried it but im assuming itd be a pain in the ass since they drip a lot when ur tryin anything less than 6" wide...
    i say orange dots for fill.... and maybe a ny thin or banana cap for the outline and 3d and "glow" or final outline ..... but u can do a nice big throw fast with 2 cans and one orange cap... all a ***** neeeeed!

3. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

word^^ lol red dot for a fill maybe a intentional scratch fill personally I like ny fats for a fill and german outline #4 for my outline and extra shit

4. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

lol i just use rusto fat for everything.

5. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

this is bullshit, you don't need any of that crap

use stock caps for fill stock caps for outline, same stock cap for shadow, and... you guessed it, stock cap for border

can control > caps

by the time you'd have finished looking for the cap you wanna use and put it on your can, I'd have finished my throwup and started another

6. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

word^ ill respect that. but fat caps are def nice for fills

7. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

I used to only rock stock caps, but its so much nicer using a fat cap. and not true i put my caps on cans b4 i go out, therefore i dont have to look for em

8. ian

ian Elite Member

9. A3RO

A3RO Member

10. ian

ian Elite Member

that somewhere should not be on a wall for the world to see. get a black book, get some markers, get to work

11. A3RO

A3RO Member

Pssh! thats ma old shit dude.. back in 02

12. ian

ian Elite Member

why post that then lets see the new stuff

13. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

Ussually i agree with you bro, But painting is ten times better practice then in a blackbook, you develop way faster. except you might not know that(;

14. safira218

safira218 New Member

And work on drawing in a straight line before adding the bits inside and shit.

15. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

what you do on your blackbook is practice your letters your style, your flow... all the theoretical stuff that you need to know BEFORE worrying about can control, wall types, technique, cleanliness etc...

practicing on walls straight away isn't bad, you'd be practicing both your wall experience AND your theory, but at what cost? working under pressure, spending much more money and effort to practice, getting bad rep until you get good at graff, risking getting caught
    it's not practical, why do all that when you can have all the time and comfort your home has to offer and the ease of a piece of paper in front of you to try and try over again in peace and quiet with no worries ? hehe

16. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

you say you'd have done another fill while im still trying to get my cap on? that's retarded...it takes 3 seconds to get a cap on, cause I know where I put them in my coat/person...and you'd be doin one scratchy ass fill to finish before I finish mine if Im using a fat...yet again, you do 2 letters so this might be true

17. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

18. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

19. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

tumors are bad. ^^

20. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

Dr. Dr., gimme the news, i gotta, bad case of tumor blues.

and in my opinion, if you are going to do a fill in without a drop shadow, you might as well do a hollow with one. just the way i go about anyway.