Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

He's saying it's weird that there is a space between your R, but your A has no space.
    However, he is speaking dumbfuck, which can be very hard to translate at times.

2. 99%Shit

99%Shit Senior Member

I kind of understand what duke's saying, I think. But it looks fine the way it is. And the G is fine, but maybe you should listen to him, he's a graffiti writer. Haha. Oof at those Maniks.

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2425_3816999620_70321e0a89.jpg

3. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

Maniac your throw and handi are improving. Keep at it.

4. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

haha thanks for translating that for me. but like i said earlier my hand went to far while i was doin it so that space is unintentional

5. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Zarb- The shines are weird.

The maniac shit is wack i dont know where people are going with that.

99%shit-Looks good to me.

Its kinda weird to see people on here with more then 100 posts with a horrible throwie. No hating but it kinda shows that you might be spending to much time on a computer. No hating or anything its just something I noticed.

Thinking about a name change. Im tired of writing six letters all the time it sucks when your boming n such. and keeping proportion throughout the whole thing is tough...
    Tell me wacha think!
    ai621.photobucket.com_albums_tt300_2wayducttape_DSCF6381.jpg

6. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

with the manik thing klic was sayin he shouldnt try an bash my shit since his isnt good.

your throw looks pretty solid to me maybe tweak your C and make your N a lil thinner. other then that its straight

7. expozay

expozay Senior Member

yo someone want to do a shem throwie for me i'm havinf mad trouble getting something i'm happy with need some inspiration.

8. Alone_NC

Alone_NC Member

Or maybe I'm not sitting around my computer everyday.. Amazing how that works.

Peg- You have a valid point, but if I'm trying to tweak a throw.. wouldn't I want to see all my flaws and fix them? I'm not trying to beef with you. I'm garbage, that's why I'm here. To get crits and get better. You just bashed me without helping. I haven't been trying to be an ass. I'm just trying to defend myself. Not start shit.

I come here. Get crits for a bit and leave, work with what I got and put something up again in like 2 weeks. Hell. I changed names between times I was here last and came back. Until I have something I feel semi good about. I'll be gone.

9. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

you guys make me sad all these toys talking shit about whos toyer. no offence but 99 is the most decent shit i saw on here in the past 3 pages so all you guys should sit down stfu and keep practicing

10. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

lol makes me think of that quote, i forget who said it...

bombingscience = toys arguing about who's more toy

11. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

i guess while i'm in this topic, BS, last time we were out u said u had ideas to tweak my throw....

12. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

it was jet who said that, and hes damn right, yeah yeah send me a two letter sketch ill help you out real quick. i gotta do a final paper and its due at midnight tonight so i dont have much time

13. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

no rush, i'm at work, i'll send it tommorrow sometime

14. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

15. expozay

expozay Senior Member

bump

16. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

17. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

Yeah man, not doing it either.

18. Camer

Camer Member

Looks good, the only thing I don't like is how the E overlaps.

And Leaks, lets stop the back and forth its just clogging up the throwies thread. I didn't want to start beef and I never said I was better than you, shit I've been drawing throwies for like 2 months so I obviously wouldn't over hype myself. I'll still battle you if you want though.

There's my attempt at making amendments and being an adult.
    I just went on a roadtrip so here's a few diff things I tried while sitting in a car for 6 hours.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww55/Duddits/draw020.jpg[Broken External Image]:http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww55/Duddits/draw023-1.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww55/Duddits/draw025-1.jpg[Broken External Image]:http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww55/Duddits/draw022-1.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww55/Duddits/draw021-1.jpg

19. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

i'm not even gonna bother replying this thread has enough beef as it is

20. DestroyLA

DestroyLA Senior Member

Came i think you should make the middle hump on your "M" smaller.

im still practicing on my throw
    i used a fat marker on the outline so it didnt come out well.
    ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt277_WeRunLA818_0813091858.jpg