Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

2. -Leski

-Leski Senior Member

It should have stayed there... Ok thats a little harsh, my bad.

Your letters are bad, not only structure bad, design bad.
    The K looks like a bad H, the E's are just boxs, and the N at the end looks more like a K then your K.
    Your fill looks crisscrossed, do all vertical or all horizontal line fills.
    The 3D is atrociously bad.

Hit the books my friend. Work out a new toss, post it up for critz, fix it and repeat for awhile then try it again. Sorry if thats a little harsh but I'm not going to sweeten it up, you need straight forward advice.

3. I write KEEK not KEEN.

and thanks for the advice.
    ill work on it.

4. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

5. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

6. PabloESKObar

PabloESKObar Senior Member

Capo, that paint looks pretty nice, I wouldn't use it on some practice throws. If I was you I'd draw a whole lot until you got that shit fuckin perfected, then just hit the fuckin streets with that shit. I ain't saying your painted throw is bad, but it ain't good. It's just normal old bubble letters really. No style. So, develop a lil bit of style, then start painting. That's my lil piece of advice.

7. Fube

Fube Elite Member

haha the keyboard was a gift from my chick when we were together.

she told me

"u spend your free time on the weekends out, and when u get home from work your on that thing. so this might make it more enjoyable"

she broke out soon after that saying i dont spend enuff time with her.

good riddence to bad rubbish.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  8. PabloESKObar

Damn, I wish my chicks would gimme gifts n shit. Actually fuck it, some dome and that pussy is good enough, so I ain't got nuffin to complain bout hahah.

9. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

The red one yeah, I have some montana, and didn't want some shitty tag ont he street so I decided to test out some red to see what it looks like, the rest of anything else I paint is Rusto or Krylon....don't worry the other 9 cans are safe sleeping downstairs.

Ok thanks man, are there any guides to do different kinds of tagging stuff, cause so far I only know bubble shit because I learned off of old NYC stuff like Cope2 and Sane...(not FROM them, I just saw them a lot when I live in NYC and Sane in Boston too).

10. PabloESKObar

Nahh, it's not that bubble letters are bad, it's just that those ones are kinda...plain I guess. I really don't know how to explain it, but like..Hm...You said you know about COPE2, right? Well look at his throw. Compare his C and P to yours. They bend, they curve, they have style. Yours are like normal letters, but bigger, which is good for starting off, but just keep that in your book, no reason to waste paint when you're just beginning.

EDIT: Got bored and decided to give you a little example I guess. Don't get me wrong, I'm just a toy too, so don't expect anything too great.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm228/esko609/capothrow.jpg
    This is just my first time writin that name, you've been writin way longer, so you should be able to do something even better :D

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  11. -Leski

-Leski Senior Member

My bad Keek, sorry if that was a bit heavy handed. I'm not usually like that. :(

12. oh not at all,

i did ask for crit.
    and you gave it to me.

13. ForGiven

ForGiven Senior Member

i think this could go in this thread.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

14. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

Pablo, I do like what you did with my name, the A is pretty cool, but here what about something like this..

aa125.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_48_l_d55694669001d63934aacaa1afe7f65c.png

15. PabloESKObar

Yeah that's better, I don't think you need that lil thing hangin down off the bottom of the A though, but it's definitely better than them throws you painted in my opinion.

16. rowdysk4nker

rowdysk4nker Member

17. oakstr1

oakstr1 Senior Member

18. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

Thanks, heres a new one...which yeah I stole your A you made on mine before Esko, don't kill me, It just flowed well with it....anyway here..

aa706.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_122_l_de1058a1c5f97c46dcaf7182e6757bd1.png

19. PabloESKObar

Aha, it's straight. Go head and steal every letter if ya want. That's why I drew that up for ya, so you can use them letters and add on to em.