Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cheapest/ Worst Paint You've Used

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Yan, Jun 9, 2004.

Share This Page

1. gov.issue

gov.issue Member

painters touch sucked for me, dont jump on me because of my opinion asshole. i sprayed it on a few different surfaces (wood, concrete, painted wall section), and shook it well. its possible the quality could have had something to do with the age of the paint or they could have been defective cans. all i know is that both my friends with me agreed on the shitty quality of the paint. im going to get a few cans tommorow from the local ace to see how they work out, but if there shitty to then either your both fucked in the head or i have extremely bad luck.

2. SeapNSR

SeapNSR Senior Member

white knight squirts
    gayest shit ever
    ironlak is also pisspoor

3. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

4. =>INR<=

=>INR<= New Member

I bought this no name crap and i peeled the lable of and it was car wax :(

5. sane013

sane013 Senior Member

A few months ago I bought 1$ sprays.
    The cheapest shit there ever was. It had really big lines and wasnt nice at all cuz sometimes it looks like you didnt spray right cuz there were open places
    The only word i can give it is Ugly or Trash

6. short.e

short.e Senior Member

i was gettin bored with the metalic blue in my otr and so i wanted sum apple green or pink. i went to walmart and was in like the art section and saw sum glow in the dark apple green acrylic paint. i dought shit glow in the dark dats mad dope. so i got it and i mixed it with sum alchahal and put it in the otr. man dat was the biggest mistake ive made. i fucked up the otr cuss the valvle shit is all clogged from the blue paint being all dreid and mixed with water and the paint doesnt even sho at all. its like water even tho its pretty thik. sso done ever ever get acrylic paint!!!

7. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

worst is sum can wit a white label.. i frgot whut it is but it can be found at zellers.... da fuken thing is sooo generic i opened da can..(i opened every single cans after us so i can test paint opacity n whut not..) the damn thing was way too wattery...like i was gonna use the spare paint for mops but damn, i didnt even need thinner for those.

8. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

dollar general 2 for a dollar. that shit sucked, period.

9. sane013

sane013 Senior Member

woow 2 for a dollar thats unbelievable cheap dude.
    I think i didn't even buy it because it's so cheap

10. Vivalarevolution

Vivalarevolution Member

Eh, shittiest I've used is "NOW" spray. You hafta shake it like a motherfucker, and even then, it's halfway fuckin' transparent.

Now then. I must figure out a way to rack Rusto from my local Camera-ridden Wal-Mart.

11. trance

trance Guest

fuck home decor. it suckes ass. it sputters. bad. end of sentanceS

12. rewharhar

rewharhar Senior Member

is colorplace grey anygood?

like is it nice and thick?

13. JudgeWizely

JudgeWizely Senior Member

The cheapest I know of are some exports that cost about $3ea. I would use them for throwies n shit but nothing else

14. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

15. vdop-iswack

vdop-iswack Member

i know this is gonna sound wack but the shitties paint ive ever used is krylon. it sucks ass. its super drippy, even if you use a low pressure caps, its thin, the colors arent the same as the cap says they are and it really just sucks. also i found some shitty colortoner paint at canadian tire and that was bad too. best shit ive used is belton or montana black

16. Baron

Baron Moderator

Krylons new formula is horrible. Colorplace on concrete is a terrible equation. You have to put 2-3 layers of paint on to make it show up the right color, you're better off using better paint.

17. rewharhar

rewharhar Senior Member

i know the black and white are shit, but iv heard the grey is somewhat ok. like for fills or whatever

18. markingz.

markingz. Banned

old original krylon=not everyones favorite but burns for me new krylons equal shit and not compatible with any cap talk about sucking fucking dick

19. BLACKLISTED

BLACKLISTED Senior Member

i think your talking about essential needs. they make boxers and shit too i tried a couple cans of that and its literally jst like transparent white water.
    uber shit

20. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

worste for me was krylon h2o...shit sucked