Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I've had the same issues before man. What I did was kept all the old friends, set them in my acquaintances box, and just made some real, down to earth friends, who actually give a shit. I see my friendship as a hift and if it's not being appreciated, then I'll just take it back, repackage it and send it off to someone else. I have like 5 real friends who would take a bullet for me and I'd do the same, and a few hundred kids that I just talk to to pass the time.

2. Namek

Namek Member

i feel your pain.
    its the same with me, they think its funny to talk the shit that they do.
    but they dont realise the toll its taking on me.

3. the.message

the.message Senior Member

sometimes i walk tracks and wait for a train to hit me... but then i usually get over it before one comes...

4. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

im not suicidal one bit but i feel you on that one
    people are mad shady n fake these days

5. XskeletorX

XskeletorX Senior Member

Pie has some good advice. I had to do the same thing unfortunately. After high school 99% my "friends" stopped talking to me. Luckily I've made a couple of good friends since school has been out. It still kinda sucks though because I'm still lonely. Another thing that sucks is that since I only have 5 friends it's harder to hang out with anyone because they could all be busy the same day, yknow?

6. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

It's always good to clear your head when you're getting down
    Go take a walk
    Just go walk the streets for a day
    Go take a hike or some shit
    From what I've learned the suicidal thought will usualy go away when you try to keep yourself occupied
    Go chill with your friends or do something instead of letting your thoughts get to you

and it's always good to have friends who have gone through the same type of shit

and friends are friends none of them last forever its sad to say but it's true
    But once one person leaves another one will come ya know
    I guess I'm lucky to have two or three great friends who I can turn to if shit goes down.

7. zenne

zenne Elite Member

you know what i think, and this is no bullshit, is your just better off alone. i dont know if its just where i live, but every person i know is 2 faced, and fake as hell. i have 2 really good close friends that i care about. i cant seem to find anyone around here thats down to earth and someone who actually shows some insight on life. people nowadays live in such a plastic society, its hard to find somebody thats real. everyone is fake. everyone.

i think depression is a great thing to go through. it is overwhelming, but there are always positives. when you get over it, you'll realize that there are better things in life than what your pissed about. people who are depressed often express their feelings creatively to produce amazing works of art, and thoughts. i have considered suicide many times, and i always do think about it. usually it just never seems worth it.

thats my 2 cents.

8. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

my friend you get yourself a girlfriend because no matter what your boys are doing the bitch is down to chill.....but ya i only chill with 5 kids like on a daily basis but its all good these days friends are mostly bout whos got what u want......

9. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

I see most "friends" (acquaintances in actuality) as a series of conveniences. You use them for what theyre worth and then move on from them. You wont ever find yourself drifting from your real friends.

10. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

I gotta agree. The term friend is used too loosely. Real friends are hard to come by. I consider myself have 1, and still hes iffy sometimes. It kinda sucks, but fuck it. Ive just come to accept the fact that I hate most people. It doesn't make me sad that I don't have "friends." I have acquaintances, but I dont trust them or depend on them. It definitely made me more of an independent person.

11. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned

i dont have friends...ive been tricked and used and fucked over so many times by people that i just dont talk to anyone anymore.some of the downest friends i thought i had turned their back on me when i went to jail for them and the others all snitched on me for shit i didnt even fucking do.ive had some rob me for my shit.talk behind my back and spread rumors and shit...then when you confront them they get all defenseive and try to turn it on me like im the traitor.fucking turncoats.i seriously hate every single person that i have ever called my friend.ever.becuase their always down when you eveything is goin smooth but when you hit a rough patch or you go broke(in my case i was always broke lol) they leave you.still it feels good to have someone to talk to...fuck the world.

12. ReKoNe~!

ReKoNe~! Banned

i agree that most ppl are just light headed retards and arent worth being friends with but dont act all depressed because you arent friends with said people..

13. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

I have like 2 good friends that I hang out with on a constant basis, but one keeps pretty busy and the other one is constantly broke and drunk so it becomes an issue a lot of times.

14. lord patrick

lord patrick Senior Member

she took my son and left without a word sometime before i woke up.
    havent heard from them in a week now..
    seemed like an appropriate thread for me

15. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Its never worth it mann...it never feels like it at the time, but there are other people out there who can make you happy. And unless you did something terribly wrong...you can report that shit as kidnapping. You are the father...you see, when I get depressed, I harness my emotions and use them as evil powers. Fuck her over...

16. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

eh Life doent even need to be life I mean if the whole world blows up does it really matter. What can i say. I only have had one dream in life and one day I will live it. But until then the train of shit which is my life keeps chugging along slowly threw new tunnels of darkness

17. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

you'll have that.
    just make the most of it mon...

18. returned

returned Member

they got mens sizes? i couldn't find mens sized dresses anywhere but provincetown...

19. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Sooo....Growing distant from friend and family, I personally received the news that my cat was dying after he got an aggressive tumor, had to put him down about 2 weeks ago. I had been talking to this girl like non-stop the past week, i won't go into the specifics but i could tell we were heading towards a relationship fast but just found out she go in a relationship today and ignored me all day, even though she texts me 50+ a day and we talk on skype like 2 hrs a day.

Fuck this bulllshit i want to shoot my fucking head off over and over and over and over again. Odds are i'll have dreams of me killing myself in 10 different ways and have temptations non-stop. Fuckin' need to vent. Cigarette pleasee!

20. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

forgive me for sounding insensitive, but y'all need to learn what's worth moping about.