Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

dope shit tasty, looking real dope

KWU that piece is sickk...

i dont even wana post this bullshit anymore after seeing the stuff above but i need the help...need some crits
    i know these are wack but w.e. i fuked up on the D in the first picture and not done the 3rd, kinda need pointers on 3d...mainly with the S -.-
    IMG00654-20120521-1552.jpg IMG00656-20120521-2330.jpg IMG00658-20120521-2348.jpg

2. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

kwu I wanna say that first peice says sizzle? dude good work

3. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Meek: I am digging that pain piece. I'd like a print of it honestly. It reflects what's going on in my life at the moment. Listen to tasty.
    Burn: Your "fine art" is solid. Read the new to graff thread end to end a few times and work on the tips there. You'll get it.

Both of you: Look at cred's posts. That dude came on and within 2 months of putting in work (paying attention to the new to graff thread and taking crits seriously) progressed more than anyone i've seen. Kwu is a great example of it too. There are others, but cred put in mad work and covered a lot of ground in a short period of time. You can too if it's something you're serious about.

4. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Looking better Kaze, and really digging what your styles going to kwu

School pen freebies

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_5fddb424.jpg

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_648c2f96.jpg

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  5. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

call me paranoid, but those upper case E's look awfully familiar, kaze

kwu, those are hot
    nice simps, Mn
    on the photo, you should made the H fatter and had the T plain and simple slight curve and steeze, but no extension

this is how you do freestyles

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  6. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Lol damn. Are you using your normal bic pen or a sharpie one?

7. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I only see pen traces that look like pencil marks. That's why blue pens are nice, can't replicate lead

8. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

someones MAD

9. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

who gets headaches from sharpies?
    and why you hating? you know i don't use no pencil on all these lined paper pen pieces. no need to get your panties in a bunch cuz you can't maneuver a pen as greatly as I...

and mn its them home depot pens. same as a bic i guess.

Attached Files:

10. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

thanks MN. The last O in phojo is dope haha. The 4 in ur 4eyes looks dope, maybe try making the middle meating part of the E abit higher or somthing...looking dope though

seldom i wasnt meening to copy the E's you do, was just fuking around with the angles and shit, and this E seems to fit with the S and shit lol i can see that it was greatly influenced by yours but i wasnt purposely trying to copy yours and piss you off lol, but yeh srry if it really bugs you il just change it up i guess -.- and btw that tard looks dope...the Left leg of your A seems to be a bit fat though

11. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

Ur R! is not A symmetrical.

12. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

kaze- just don't bite. your letters are all over the place style wise, n kinda structure.. you gotta get some solid ground before you can really mess with things. and just so you know, when you say you were "greatly influenced" by so and so or whatever, usually means you bite them and don't wanna come out and say that. and i am not bugged by it, ill simply call anyone out on it. shit if you wanna bite go for it, you won't get anywhere though.
    dempo- i don't know what a symmetrical is

13. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

14. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

yeh i have to work on simples more i guess. i didnt bite your letter, just cuz someone is unfluenced doesnt mean they will take everything you got and try to duplicate it. i like those E's and find them easier to do then the other E's and since i suck at this it makes it that little bit much easier.

15. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

@ kaze it does look a lot better, if the E is bitten then work on that, but the S is pretty tight.
    Rasm, i understand its a frestyle, but man. bars.
    Photo012b.jpg

16. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

me gutsa^, try not overlap the E so much. the 3d is hot,

17. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

thanks BigFaggot appreciate it. ^^ that looks sick, i like the way your N and R balance between eachother or w.e the correct term is.

18. Tranc

Tranc Senior Member

I like Tasty's shit just cus he plays Skyrim

19. rewz

rewz Senior Member

2dq5ib.jpg

almost like 4 years old i think, shit

20. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

thanks guys.
    that jees looks nice. NAWT.