Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Not To Bring When Bombing.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shrink, Nov 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. DARE11

DARE11 Member

man i dont bring my:
    ipod
    phone
    id
    heat bags
    girls
    or anything that can lead back to me

2. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

Virus is right, Bring some form of ID, not in your wallet, in your pocket so you can get rid of it easily, but if you get hit by a car or something, they can atleast get a hold of friends or family.

3. DARE11

DARE11 Member

yea true dat. take like a library card (if anyone even has them anymore):p

4. zOmBIEONE

zOmBIEONE Member

the bare minimum

I bring
    1. someone to tag with (someone u for sure trust)
    2. grocerie bag wit cans (double bagged)(wit a magnet on the bottom of the cans)
    3. two pens
    4. keys
    5. phone (set to SILENT!)
    6. a rag for your face if u wanna hit up a spot wit cameras

I dont take
    1. people i dont trust (or loud annoying people who are sketch as fuck)
    2. id
    3. cd player or ipod
    4. over five dollars
    5. weapons or drugs(u get caught for graff and the pigs search u, your not gonna wanna go down for other charges as well)
    6. bitches ( they dont run very fast haha)

5. zOmBIEONE

zOmBIEONE Member

and btw i dont take id bcuz i dont want nothin bein traced back to me if i lose anything.
    only stupid mother fuckers get hit by cars, or get hurt while bombin

6. nakita

nakita Member

Don't take : Loud people, money, and other valuables. Do take : Food, Pet, Pictures of the family, coffee pot, extra shoe laces, chocolate pie, and a gun.

7. zenne

zenne Elite Member

a gun?! wtf?

8. nakita

nakita Member

Yes, you would probably love to bring a gun, that way, if you get caught, you will do some good time!

9. zenne

zenne Elite Member

oh i see now. makes perfect sense, thanks for clarifying.

10. asiam

asiam Senior Member

everyone mentions cans rattling like its loud as shit, its really not that loud, i dont know how you people walk, but my cans really dont make any noise i should be worried about.

11. BBQ812

BBQ812 Member

yo i put magnets on my cans once and they usually fell off or dident work... what kind of magnets do yous guys use like the really really strong ass ones????? i found that if you put your cans right side up in a back pack they make the least noise that way (plus u see the color right away**)

dont bring-

oprah

fritos/cracker jacks

ugly people

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  12. BBQ812

BBQ812 Member

what if its summer

13. nakita

nakita Member

I do what I can to make it clear! Hahaha. :)

14. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

For all you people saying don't bring ID, that is not a good thing to do.

If police have probable cause and they catch you and you don't have ID, you are forcing them to detain your ass.

If they catch you and you have ID, they do a quick BG check, if everything is ok there is a chance they may give you benefit of the doubt and let you go.

15. Siner

Siner Senior Member

I would have to say a camera, cause the cops searched me once and I had it on me and they looked through the pictures and took it as evidence since I was getting arrested for mischief anyway, I didn't end up getting it back for about 6 months so that was a real pain in the ass.

16. malto

malto Senior Member

Whats BG?

Anyway,
    I bring : Backpack with a hoodie and a about 3 mops and some markers. I bring my bag because I tag in the day and I usually rack on the days I go bombing, so I need a bag for all the shit I get. I bring a pocket knife - call me a pussy, but I only bring it to feel safer. I sometimes bring a bus pass with my name n shit on it as a form of ID if i ever get caught so i dont have to get brought into the station. Cant bring my phone, i lost it. I dont bring paint, I dont paint yet because its to hard for me to get. But I do bring a couple of dollars, for whatever the fuck.

17. Aesir

Aesir Senior Member

What I do with my camera before my house is I change the memory cards and put in a cheap 512mb card and if cops start coming after me I just pop out the card and snap it.

EDIT:: BG stands for BACKGROUND. As in, them checking your record for priors.

18. SinKo_77k

SinKo_77k Member

dont take jacket.

S.O.B got caught in a fence

19. Homer'un

Homer'un Member

Okay hands down...
    Bus fare...always enough to get you there AND BACK with no hassle.
    I've ducked my way on to buses many times whenever I thought the area was sketchy...bus drivers are like the city's wheelmen...whose cars incidentally reek of piss.
    Plus, it's always relaxing to catch those lo key scribes while on your way to your destination.
    Never take your city's public transportation for granted...

Debatable Object: Dogs/Pets.

I've mobbed plenty of times with OG BEAR (my old english mastiff)
    And for a while it was routine, people would think I was just walking my dog.
    But improperly trained dogs can slow you down, fighting with other yard dogs, pissing on things.
    Plus, there goes your bus pass...not to mention access to anything that's gated that requires scaling a wall.
    So, I mean, dogs are great for those long ass missions where you tend to get bored and kinda lonesome, but can be an obstacle if they aren't used to being on a leash or outta the house..
    Great coverup tho!
    So..dogs? I'd say it's a matter of opinion.

Oh...and..NEVER...EVER EVER EVER...take a bottle of etch with you...especially in your pocket.
    You may think..."well duh"..but you'd be surprised at how many kids have fucked around and gotten their johnsons burned and mangled because the bottle of etch in their pocket exploded or leaked.
    It happens.

20. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Firecrackers that you lit when you left home.