Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

OK. Just got home from that whole job-thing I have to go everyday and thought I'd post up flicks of some slaps I got in the mail today.
    It's like Christmas errrrrryday when I get home and check the mail 'cuz I've done, like, (19) trades in the last two weeks. No joke. I better be gettin' some serious amount of mail here shortly.

1st..... finally got COLEO'S pack in the mail.

View attachment 626092

2nd.... traded with dude on one of the Flickr groups. Goes by CS1.

View attachment 626093

3rd... I can't remember who it is on here that writes LYFE(R). Sorry, man... I know I traded with you, but don't know your name here on BS. Who you be?

View attachment 626094

In other news, I've got so many trades going on at the same time... I've been making a log on my calendar of when I send shit out and who it's sent to... and when I get shit back.

2. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

Got KushBombings pack

100_4560.jpg 100_4562.jpg 100_4563.jpg 100_4565.jpg 100_4566.jpg 100_4567.jpg 100_4568.jpg

3. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

4. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

Yo ps how come you never put stuff up

5. CanadaBomber

CanadaBomber Senior Member

Hello all! I am the Wizrd of the north!
    *picture heavy
    First batch of hand drawn (forgive me I know some are sketchy as fuck I was still messing around with styles)
    ai949.photobucket.com_albums_ad335_OKkde_SANY0027.jpg
    ai949.photobucket.com_albums_ad335_OKkde_SANY0035.jpg

and these I did by drawing, scanning, and photoshopping, then printing out on some old shipping labels. I just have yet to clear coat them and cut em (bic for size reference)
    ai949.photobucket.com_albums_ad335_OKkde_SANY0032.jpg
    ai949.photobucket.com_albums_ad335_OKkde_SANY0033.jpg
    ai949.photobucket.com_albums_ad335_OKkde_SANY0031.jpg
    ai949.photobucket.com_albums_ad335_OKkde_SANY0030.jpg

6. lies and deceit

lies and deceit Member

your wizard hats look like multicolored sperm man, add another line to separate the brim from the cone or something.

7. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

I'm puttin' up a gang of slaps this weekend. Weather looks like it'll finally cooperate. Last three weekends in row it's rained like crazy here.
    And I sorta have this whole job thing that I do Monday thru Friday.... heh heh...

8. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

YES, to this. You gotta separate the brim of the hat from the top of the hat.... it's gotta have some kinda distinction otherwise, as LIES AND DECEIT says... it's a weird multi-colored sperm.

9. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

Dammit.... forgot to mention earlier that I just did a trade with a dude who lives in Madrid, Spain... along with a bunch of my slaps, I enclosed slaps from Z3BRA, DANK, NESO, LYFER, KBK and AIKO. So, all you guys (and girl) will be up in Madrid, Spain in Europe! I told him to post up some flicks when he gets my envelope.... holla at'cha boy.

10. aiko

aiko Senior Member

Appreciatin it Psys!!!! Thats sick to hear. I actually got your first pack you sent me in the mail yesterday, it came super late, dono why. Atleast it wasn't a goner! Don't know if you've sent out that big pack yet, but pm your addy, since ill probably be getting two of your packs now, Im gonna send you another.

11. aiko

aiko Senior Member

PS Wzrd, your stuffs alright, i like what you're going for, you should thicken it up though a bit, its way too thin, especially since your into that fine detail, it'll give you more space to fuck around with. but yeah focus more on your portion and sizing before you worry about the detail

12. CanadaBomber

CanadaBomber Senior Member

I still dont see the sperm thing, although I suppose maybe i'll look into that if general concensus agrees my magical hats look more like people seed
    as for the thicker lines that's no problem easy to do in photoshop, I was thinking they looked a little too thin myself

edit: random question, i'm a lefty and it seriously fucks with my ability to do clean work with markers. Anyone else have this problem? if so any suggestions to combat it?

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  13. pover

pover Senior Member

Fuck yeah, if I see some of those, I swear I'll go over them haha

14. aiko

aiko Senior Member

i swear ill hafta straight kick yar ass pov
    wiz dont photoshop that shit, just write fatter, fuck that fine tip

15. HipsterPunks

HipsterPunks Senior Member

@wizard im a lefty as well, my hand always smudges decos. i have to turn the paper away from where im pulling from, its a pain in the ass. i've trained myself to draw with the paper horizontal instead of vertical, try that out when your coloring your outlines.

@psys thanks man! its always funny to run into your shit on flickr when you've never even been there. im gonna get a PO box soon for this art exchange im trying to set up, when everythings set in stone ill give that addy out so i can slap up peeps in NJ.

question for psys, kbk is my crew but everytime i get tagged in photos people think my tags KBK? does it actually outshine my tag/ do you think i should write kbk smaller?

16. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

Im a lefty too my trick is start at the furthest letter/point to the right and work your way left

17. WeAreZombies

WeAreZombies Senior Member

photo (17).jpg
    @PSYS got your pack! thanks homie. Sending yours out today.

18. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

Man, that's a great question... here's my thought. Pretty sure I knew your tag in the back of my mind... but for some reason, KBK stands out... not your tag. Probably because your tag is an actual "word"... know what I'm sayin'? It's, like.... I don't think KBK necessarily "outshines" your tag... but it definitely stands out more, at least in my feable little mind. Hahaha. I dunno if that makes sense or not.

19. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

Man, I was wonderin' what happened to that "IS YER DIAPER FULL?" slap.... hahahaha. Looks like you were the lucky one. I was gonna slap that one up on the diaper changing station in the mall. hahahahahaha.

20. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

just tag that because stickers in bathrooms = gone in seconds