Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Nem

Nem Elite Member

thats old news!

thats the first place i would look if i were a concerned and thoroughly pissed off parent.

2. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

have you ever thought maybe your freinds house and your pockets ?

3. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

the reason i go to such 'lengths' of hidin my shit is cuz my mom always checks my room and shit. and cant put it in the shed cuz wen she isnt in the house shes gardening. Plus i dont feel like getting kickd out my house if they find it and having the awkward ass conversation of "wut the fuck is this?"

4. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

seems like you only took in half of what i had to say

5. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

wtf does it matter wut i do. I hide my stuff in places no one wud ever look. thats the whole point of stashin shit. And i havent even smoked in about a month ana half its not like this is all i do for fun or kickin back plus im from cali this is all we fukn do basically

6. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

7. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

8. saucy

saucy Senior Member

i gott a huge boom box and i just pop shit into the battery places, oh and i sumtimes hide shit in water bottles in my trash can in my room

9. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

that is the #1 gayest thing ive ever read on this site in 3 years...id be embarassed to be you right now

EDIT: for bongs and shit its summer jsut put them in the woods in a backpack...i put all mine in my clothes, but its not really a big deal becasue my mom doesnt search me and shit, she knows i smoke she doesnt approve but she doesnt attempt to change me at this point and my life beyond smoking is good so she doesnt really care

Last edited: Aug 3, 2007
  10. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

arent pipes and bowls the same thing???
    and in my house i have some sweet spots in my attics
    theres a gap between the wall and the floor
    and theres a gap under the flooring
    like this
    ___ ]
    ___ ] < wall
    ^ flooring gap and area under floor

works perfect for me
    me and my friends used to stash shit loads of weed our bowls and bongs and shit

check to see if you got something like that
    or get a friend to hold it

11. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

Ohh Kaaay cuz im gonna be embarrased over some shit i said over the internet. Wutevers foo dont try to clown just cuz u live in some redneck ass woods and you dont hav shit to do but try to make people feel embarrased over the internet. Go smash your keyboard against the wall cuz u lost another round of counterstrike

12. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

well i dont play coutnerstrike, and im certainly not a redneck in the woods im actually quite well off and i live on the beach in massachusetts...so everythign you said was wrong and you have so much to learn about talking shit online, you got mad, i just state the known

and I am tryign to "clown"? you live in california with your parents dont act liek your some gnasta black guy from Atlanta calling me a "foo", you sound liek a fuckin idiot

13. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

OK cuz i say foo it makes me a 'gnasta black guy' from atlanta. wutevers ur trying to start shit over the internet so just save this thread from the waste of space and im from anaheim homie dont think im one of those fake ass beach town fags that you see on TV. u dont even kno cali foo so dont talk shit wen ur all the way on the ass end of the country. Save this thread the space..

14. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

YEAH...SOO... i posted this in another thread but i think it deserves to be in here so here i go. i did opioids 2 days ago and i think they were coeedine and methadone and i passd the fuck out but for the hour i was awake i liked them.

15. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

first off its opiates....

well if your addicited to some your going to know it, specially with opiates, with Op's you get usually a strong physical addiction to them which means that once u do them enough and u start to crave them like you got all this energy insid eu that justs wants to go get tehm and do them then do domthing, thats how it starts then once u feed into thatlong enough the physical pain will some to the point where u feel sick at frist and the longer u do them the worse they get (keep in mind u keep doing them cas everytime you do your withdrawls go away) but im to the point where when i detox im throwing up, shitting constantly, cant sleep for weeks minus lil 10-15 min cat naps, phical pain all over ym body when not on them, feels like my bodys being turned inside out, liek my bloods metallic and the earths a magent trying to rip it out of my body, you'll be freezeing in about 90 degree weather then put on a blanket and eb so hot your sweating over everything, cold sweats, constantly yawning and sneezing, once u get to sleep sleep alot of times u get nightmares, i can go on but there no point, you'll know when your addicited when u wanna do it real bad and its all u can think about and you'll go out of your way to do it and its all u can think about, thats when you'll know your on the wrong path and to cut the bullshit right then or your into a world of shit

codine isnts that strong is a weak/mild painkiller which active ingrediant is oxycodone...
    methadone, is an almost synth heroin, it releases the same chemicals in your brain as heorin, its made to ween people off smack, but in alot of cases people get moer additied to the methadone then they do the heroin, and the withdrawls are alot worse too, so they just cross addicit you, there technicly supposed to ween u down off it but ive had homies on it for years and actually had the MG bumped up....
    but if u do H u usually dont feel metahdone that much, like if your going threw withdrawls and u take one your not gonna get fucked up, jsut the pains gonna go away and ost the symtoms...

16. vegimite on toast

how is codeines active ingredient oxycodone?

17. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

Im not shure,,,Codeine (INN) or methylmorphine is an opioid used for its analgesic, antitussive and antidiarrheal properties. It is marketed as the salts codeine sulfate and codeine phosphate. Codeine hydrochloride is more commonly marketed in continental Europe and other regions.

Codeine is an alkaloid found in opium in concentrations ranging from 0.3 to 3.0 percent. While codeine can be extracted from opium, most codeine is synthesized from morphine through the process of O-methylation.

Codeine is considered a prodrug, since it is metabolised in vivo to the primary active compounds morphine and codeine-6-glucuronide. Roughly 5-10% of codeine will be converted to morphine

dude i just took 4 of these about 30 minutes ago and i am fucked up!

18. vegimite on toast

copy pasting codeines definition doesnt answer anything

codeine and oxycodone are two different drugs

19. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

Let's all welcome e-toughguy from caaliiiiiiifooorrrrrrnia.

[Broken External Image]:http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7985/wigger0tscx5.jpg

west siiiiiiiide.

20. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

hahahaha, watch it or hes gunna smak u in the face with his titties and then get his boys to take u down with there level 72 fire mage attacks =O