Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Jeffrey Inpho Daniel

Jeffrey Inpho Daniel Member

mine do, reason why i've been a black book head for so long, i'm recently coming out of a 2 month break, start painting, more, than i used too, now i don't really give a fuck if they see it or not,

2. Ruhig Der Sankt

Ruhig Der Sankt Member

I showed my dad a pic of a throw up I did, he said it looked cool. Nothing else about it though.

3. drewskii2088

drewskii2088 New Member

My parents do and they don't really understand what i do so they don't even care. Plus on my part

4. Reinone

Reinone Senior Member

5. simplyme

simplyme Guest

my parents dont really give a fuck. they know i draw on my blackbook and get me markers and shit..but since im a girl they think i wouldnt go out and do it out on the streets. haha but they WRONG!!!!! :D

6. PaintOnDeck

PaintOnDeck Member

my parents found out cause the paint on my hands lol

7. Sync1

Sync1 Member

I don't know about other parents and how they think, but my parents... well my mom mostly supports me with what I do. She loves graffiti and how abstract it is and the whole scene. Of course the legal part, doing it on legal walls etc. She says "Do it big or don't do it at all" She preferes seeing my things on the wall instead of my blackbook lol.

Love it! :D

8. Sim2

Sim2 Member

My parents know I write...but not illegally

9. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

My rentals found out when they picked me up from jail.

10. Carma7

Carma7 Member

my mom pretty much knew once my i started rockin baggy pants, bandana's, and my back pack started rattling. she hates it and trys lockin me inside the house at night but she doesnt realize i have a window so i just sneak out of that.

11. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

She buys me sticker paper and crap so probably

12. mclovin14211

mclovin14211 Guest

mine do. my dad even went to the extent where I'm teaching him how to do hand styles and throws.....

13. spher

spher Senior Member

mine know and hate it ... fuck the system

14. Tobia Faiman

Tobia Faiman New Member

mine know and they are cool with it. Btw they wouldn't help me if i'll get caught!

15. freekofart

freekofart Member

they do but not by my choice!

16. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

hahahhaha atleast your rentals picked u up from jail, after i got done for things unrelated to graff (when i was underage) a few times they refused to come get me. had to have a stranger sit in on the interview with the po po.

17. SiteGraff

SiteGraff Senior Member

my mom knows i write but she doesnt like

18. zagchron420

zagchron420 New Member

mom knows and shes just over ok with it ...shell let me borrow her card to order paint and what not but makes it very clear that if i get caught ill be paying.....dad on the other hand would have a cow

19. HipsterPunks

HipsterPunks Senior Member

this is awesome, parents taking an interest in there kids is rare these days. i commend your pops for doing that. My mom found out when she had to drive me to the police station because i got snitched on for writing. They had my myspace page printed out and had physical stencils that i crumbled up and left at the scene. She was crying and shit, and just kept the out of site out of mind mentality until i moved out.

*and kids, if your rents are cool and will deny your involvment in graff, bring them to the police station with you if the cops dont stop calling you. Itll make you look innocent and youll get off

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  20. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

u gon get raped.

Really though, if you haven't quit yet, be careful. The city streets in the early morning are no place for teenage girls to wander.