Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Worst thing happend to you while bombing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by notorious_rame, Nov 29, 2009.

Share This Page

1. cheesegril

cheesegril Elite Member

i guess, i was juicin and not thinking straight. now i just change caps with my cell phone light.

2. guywithacamera

guywithacamera Senior Member

Worst thng to ever happen was wen I was doin a throwy and the cap I used didn't fit the can I was usin and it was freezing out and the paint sprayed out all over my hands and jacket my hand was so cold it felt like it was burning and needles to say the throw didn't come out well

3. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Haha yeah true that I use my phone light for most shit too I hate taking my phone out places when I'm doing shit I try to take nothing haha.

4. pilerskee

pilerskee Senior Member

i could think of a few others but heres one:
    around about my 2nd/3rd years of graff i was still quite toy looking back and i went out by myself a lot as i still do, what happened was i did a small rooftop on one of the busiest roads where i was living at the time and i had just finished my shit throwy and as i checked back saw a paddy, as i was still young and energetic i run and jump off the roof, causing me to fuck my ankle got up and ran the hardest i every have, seriously i like a rocket..i went into a small park through alleys and then ended up hiding under a car only within about a 100 m radius of where i first saw the cops. and the story end with me hiding under the car for 45 mins and finally walking off my ankle to my home whilst in a extreme paranoid state :)

5. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

worst thing that happnd to me was i jumped up this rooftop near some appartment buildings only about two stories high and then some person came out and yelled get the fuck down from there in the middle of my throw so i politly said gimme a few more seconds then i jump down and begin to run but HOLY SHIT i swear about 11 little like 13 year old kids started chasing me so i jumped some fences and ran towards this sketchy industrial area.....i felt like jackie chan evading an entire gang of hoodlums tehee

6. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

dropped my marker cap off a 70 foot tower. nothing to major.

7. Romikxx

Romikxx Senior Member

<- fell of a freeway sign
    FML.

8. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

I was doing a piece on a rooftop,When I heard one of the armed guards coming up the stairs. Needless to say I Jumped off a 4 story building onto a roof about 12-15 feet below. Landed. felt the wooden beams of the roof start to snap, then I fall another 7-8 feet. When I got up I was covered with bruises and all bloody. it's all worth it now, because I have some awesome scars on my legs from it. I just tell people they are from a bike accident.

Either that or I was up on a wall (about 9 feet) when I stepped on a ledge which was too weak to support my weight. The ledge broke and I had to grab onto this barbed wire entwined spiky pole. It hurt like the dickens. I had bloody shins and hands :) all in day of writing :D

9. Ducktales

Ducktales Member

Climbed a barbed wire fence and ended up snagging my shoe as I was crawling over the top... caused me to lose my balance and fell on a broken bottle. Luckily I only had to get about 12 stitches.

10. HipsterPunks

HipsterPunks Senior Member

this one time me and my boy where in this neighborhood we had no business being in, we started hitting everything with paint as we walked. all of a sudden a cop car rolls up with its lights on and we both split. Im running through back yards and in between houses. I had no idea where my boy was or where the hell i was, and of course we didnt have cell phones. I start to hear more sirens and cops, so to not look suspicious and blend in i ran up on someones stoop and just chilled on their patio furniture. I could see cops taking pictures of the tags and shinning their lights into backyards. They rolled right by me not saying anything because i looked like i lived at the house, best on my toes move ive ever made. I saw my boy like 20 mins later all dirty and shit haha. Never went back to that town again.

A week later in a different town i got piss drunk and went to tag a fence, apparently i walked right by a cop car and he saw me tagging from like 20 feet away, i was so hammered i didnt even see him. As soon as i finished my tag i heard "Dont you fucking move" Faggot cop got me, Karmas a bitch

11. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

haha one time i was walking to my paint spot, i hit up a tag and was walking back to do a piece under this bridge, and there was this dude just sitting there watching me, so i went and hid in the bushes for about 10 minutes, he was still there just sitting there. so i thought fuck this and grabbed a tree branch, i started walking towards the bridge and he approached me and was like "WOAH MAN I THOUGHT U WERE A GHOST" and i didnt really say anything to him, i think he was high. so i dropped the branch and went on my way. it was about 2am too.

12. victim

victim Member

One time I was doing some stuff beside the freeway. Had to be fast because lots of cars driving by. When I was running back my head got caught in a blackberries bush. I kept running so my forehead got cut open by the thorns.

This other time a taxi driver saw me coming from the railroad tracks. I'm assuming he called the cops because they came by ~4 min later, (they didn't see me).

13. Trab

Trab Member

//////////////////

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  14. unamuzed

unamuzed Member

i ran out of paint

15. undeminishedsplendour

undeminishedsplendour New Member

early morning under a bridge where the tracksrun through and im halfwaythrough my fillin when i realize i should take out my headphones incase workers that come from just down the way or the bull. literially not even 5 minutes after I hear a screeching coming down the tracks and before i know it theres the bull in his truck. didnt have more than like 2 seconds to grab my shit and run up this little landing and jump in the dirt. he alost stoped at my fill but slowly proceeded by as i had already known he must have seen me run. my car was parked all the way on the other side of the bridge that you half to walk through a swamp to get to so as the truck slowly lurked past i waited till the time was appropriate then i jumped up and threw on what i could of the outline and started running towards the swamp I wouldhave to get through and as I make my way through the weeds and Isee my car i notice there is another officers truck parked faceing my car with 2 dudes in it watching inthe weeds where Im coming from. i quietly make my way back into what i could as to my right was a highway and to my left, a wall of un-trekable swamp. so i dig my self into the weeds hoping to just wait them out. after 45 minutes they are still there and now they have got out of their trucks slowly making their way towards the dence brush im in. I decide to get close to the ground and dig as far in the tall grass as possible until I find my self in a little open area surounded by tall grass, tight nit trees and thickk mud. beforei know it i see vests glittering through the bushes and hear them talking slowly and quietly listening and looking. by this point i am shitting my fuckin pants as i have nowhere to run but to stay put and burry my self in the thick mud. any little sound i made in the mud seemed amplifyed. so i had to be still and cover my mouth as it was cold and my breath would show up and they couldent have been more then a few feet from me by now. i had started thinking they had realized i wasnt there and had got away until one of them picked up my headphones snagged in the bushed. he came within feet of me and at one point i thought he looked right at me as he brushed a branch away leaving me in perfect vision. the stoped and had a smoke not even 10 feet away then kept heading down the swamp and over to the bridge. when i thought right i lept up and made a mad dash to my car, leaving a nice hoodie and headphones behind caught in the bushes. all 2 hours after the truck initally came.

16. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

Went out tagging with a girl. First time out too. Well long story short, cops, guns, and dogs.... I dont go out taggin with chicks anymore...

17. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

2007 Mission...runnin the tracks, hop a fence and my entire shirt, pants rip the fuck in half. (luckly my car was like 10mins up the road) and i end up losing my left shoe to top the rest of the night off. WTF.

Hiding on a train as they are loading and unloading the line beside me for atleast an hour.workers pass by the train i was stashed like a rock literally curled up in a ball then the train started moving and as i was curled up into a ball i look up seen i passed a worker so i said my peace to some cans i had and i dove right into the stones and hid under a tanker then waited about 10mins for a clearing and dove to the bush where a homie was hiding, we chilled for atleast an hour and a half then we got up and started to dip while another speeding train comes. we dipped into the bush let it pass and we peaced. that night i lost 4 full MTN cans 3 full and 2 half full painters touch cans. but what ever lol...

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  18. sofargone561

sofargone561 Member

a few years ago me and my boy where out bombing a big as wall on the side of the turn pike and on the way home we tagged up trash cans and shit. We wher eoutside of this guys house bombing his cans and next thing i no all the lights outside come on and me and my homie freeze and duck behind the cans. next thing i see is a guy open his front door and walk out onto his lawn with one of those HUGE yellow boat spotlights and a revolver the size of my arm me and my boy ran as fast as we ever have in our lives we get about 2 hours down (neighbor hood is big most people have a few acres) and there is a pitbull chasing us he came up 2 me and i jumped over him and then he cam up 2 my boy and my boy smacked him hard as fuck in the nose with a can, that slowed him down. then i heard a wistle and look behind us and alllll the way down to street in front of the guys house 2 guys are stadning outside and the dog goes running back to them and we kept running and peeled the fuck out. we hid our ship in the woods and layed low for about 5 min. then we took the back roads staright home lol. wasnt really a bad night and we had a black and really fucked shit up but it was one of the scariest nights bombing. we went back and picked up our shit the next day and ealy morning looked at the havoc we cuased and all in all it was worth it lol

19. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

u nearly got shot and attacked by a pit bull for tagging trash cans. LOL!

20. 0nly10fmikind

0nly10fmikind Senior Member

i was doing a throwie on the side of a low drawbridge i finished then as i was climbing back over the rail i slipped and fell into the river and somehow i broke my left index finger along the way. didnt even feel it happen.