Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SkateJunt

SkateJunt Senior Member

gold is for indoor painting

2. threethirty

threethirty Member

Two questions..I have a Illadel "classic bombing mop" which is pretty much like a kiwi mop with a huge foam nib and a big ink capacity, etc. Anyway, the foam nib tore off so I replaced it with a 25mm mo-hair nib which fit fine. The mop's big but is about half empty, and ever since I replaced the nib I can't get it to write barely. If I juice the nib, the ink dot looks like half of the nib, if that makes sense. When I try and do a tag, it looks like it's running out no matter how I hold it and it doesn't seem like the ink is reaching the nib, even if I hold it downwards. Why is this? I think the mop is sick but if I can't write with it anymore once it's half empty that's a waste, that's probably not the case and I'm a toy so I want to know what to do/what happened. Also, what are some bombing movies similar to State Your Name or the part in Videograf 2 with JA? Like just bombing with a little discussion. I've seen movies like 5AM which are alright but I just like straight bombing, so I was thinking about checking out the Videograf Out Ta Bomb Movies. Anyone that could help me with these questions, I'd appreciate it.

3. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

no, unfortunately, we don't.
    now please stop reminding me of it >=(

4. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

take out the regulator in the nib and trim down the mo-hair

5. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

Is this serious why? No offense but is it too dangerous with terrorists or something?

6. canteen green

canteen green Senior Member

wats the best paint to prime with?

7. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

no offense, but it actually is too dangerous with illetrate, ignorant and uneducated europeans. those tourists are always fucking stuff up here... they always went onto the trains and started talking nonsense. and not regular nonsense, it's like a whole new level of bullshit you know what i mean, and the other passengers commited suicide when they listened to them. others' heads would just spontaneously explode when they hear them talk. it was mayhem, everytime some european jackass stepped onto a train, there were 10 unexplained casualites. there was no solution, and we can't kick europeans out because it's not their fault that they're ignorant and them being ignorant isn't a crime and is completely legal, so we decided to not have trains at all.

true story

8. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

do cops browse this site?

9. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

sarcasm, i already searched it. But I dont get why a civil war can cause that there are no trains riding?

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

after they were destroyed during the civil war, they were never rebuilt because we can't afford rebuilding the whole system (even the tracks are gone). The country's in a lot of debt as it is as well, so that rules out the option of getting financial support or coverage from other countries blablabla

11. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

Damn. Hey at least you have sidewalks ours seem to be disappearing. I don't like walking along the road when I paint for long because it looks weird where I'm from.

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

13. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

14. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Yes. They're onto you. Burn your computer and run.

15. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

but on a more serious note... yes, they do.

16. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

there's a swimming carnival coming up for for school and i need a hat, i'm thinking if i go to a surf shop and some how take off those sensor things on the hats i can just chuck it on my head and walk out, anyone know how to take them off without breaking the hat... i heard magnets work but i'm not sure

17. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

use some pliers

18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

I think nigaz are gonna notice a brand new hat from their store on your head as your dumb ass struts on through the door

19. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

Have you ever thought of buying the hat? If your in school still im sure your mother will be more than willing to buy you a hat

20. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

rib, if my family had money i would't have to steal anyting