Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. immoral

immoral Elite Member

The xylene hasn't eaten up any of my stuff, so hard plastics shouldn't be a factor here. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

and the grog full metal chrome has been out a while and I have heard nothing about it. I ordered the full metal white hoping it'd be dope and I am, quite frankly, dissapointed in my investment. I'll sell itto my boy cause he may like it better.

IMO, the pilot chrome is the best out there. Quick drying, weather proof, and sexy as all get out

2. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

Why is it that mr.black eats through mops but they sell the stuff in a marker?

3. immoral

immoral Elite Member

Some body styles are made of different materials, which, Naturally, react differently with one another.

Are the marker bodies Metal, like krink, or just a hard plastic?

Considering hard plastics are very durable, it may be the reason. Mops are made of thin, low grade, plastics and will warp or "melt" with Acetone based ghetto krink mixes.

4. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

where do you find silver pilots?????

5. planetaryduality

planetaryduality Senior Member

seconded.

never seen them around my parts.

6. Siner

Siner Senior Member

7. fredom-writer

fredom-writer Senior Member

8. immoral

immoral Elite Member

I, find the smaller verson at any office depot but my local mom and pops art store has the medium points by the dozens so when I'm out with nothing on me, if I am near there, I go rack a handfull and go to the freights.. You can't lose with these things!

9. Basic954

Basic954 Senior Member

You tag freights with medium point pilots? Fail. Go find yourself a nice stop sign.

Edit: No Beef. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm just saying, I personally think freights should be reserved for things that take more effort than a quick handy.

10. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

I actually really like to see tags on freights, or nice drawings with a streaker

11. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

they only come in fine point if your looking for jumbos your not gonna find them.

the jumbos only come in blue green red and black...

12. immoral

immoral Elite Member

Fail? hahah, Not hardly. I enjoy doing the inbetween the lader tags and messages. Tell Mr.Bass that he fails at freights and watch you never get up on freights again without being crossed out in your life.

No beef. I don't care.. To each his own. Not everyone will like your shit

The pilot Chromes are a paint markers, hince a pump system, and come in either medium point, or fine. Medium point being your classic deco style paint marker.

13. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

ai391.photobucket.com_albums_oo359_dopeyman_Picture48.jpg courtesy of Skull-e.

try again pal

14. Five Sixx Ace

Five Sixx Ace Senior Member

where did you pick that up at?

15. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

Well...it's a really big silver pilot ._.

edit* *to leaks**

16. Cesk

Cesk Banned

It won't eat the marker up.

What tends to happen with Xylene based paint fluids is that once it's put in a marker like a posterman, or any kind of marker (key word, MARKER) it dries up the nib if you leave it to rest for 24 hours after having used it. And you'll have to wash it either in your paint fluid or in xylene and pump again....

17. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

your fucking shitting me....hahah.my bad dude.i thought they didnt make those in jumbos.whered you get em at???

18. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

+1

19. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

Dear skull-e, what did you mean by that comment?

dear everyone whose askin where i got that marker, that picture is property of skull-e i was jus showin it. my hands not even white its chocolate.

20. Raisedbywolves

Raisedbywolves Senior Member

jumbo silver pilots leak like hell
    NOT worth the mess
    medium pilots, on the other hand, are fricken great