Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Dumpster Diving Thread!

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sk8er6, Jul 23, 2007.

Share This Page

1. duke101

duke101 Member

me an sum friends went behind a store called de ja vu disks. this store buys cd's off of people an sends them to there main store to refurbish them an we found a box of cd's grabbed it an ran off got atleast 300 dollers worth

2. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

well, i got some big ass candles and sand paper sheets.
    sand papers, making markers n shit.
    candle, i make skatewax biatch!

not that great of a haul, especially since the spot i go to for bucket paint had no paint but a bunch of stained little girls clothing...

3. 0lick

0lick Banned

just wonderin. do you reallly have to go dumpster diving...like..cant you just ask the manager if you can go threw the stuff hes gonna throw away before they throw it away...i mean its not like thier gonna go "NO this is my trash...myne myne!.".........just a thought....cuz i dont wanna jump in a dumpster and be covered in shit when i just ask them if i can take it...

4. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

it may sound stupid but the do act like that and most the time if the see you digging in their dumpsters thet're al like"rabble rabble rabble police buttsex rabble rabble" ya dig

5. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

yeah most retail chains are required by corporate policy to discard shit, and not give it away.

at best buy, trash pickin was considered theft, even if the shit was broken or worthless (eg video game cardboard signs, etc)

teh ghey.

6. 0lick

0lick Banned

thats fuckin gay lol. its economical, but they would rather have it thrown to a land fill.

7. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

yeah if you look most dumpsters have signs on them them telling you all this legal shit like how you can get arested for dumpster diving ect.

8. 0lick

0lick Banned

ima dress like a hobo...they wouldnt arrest a 15 year old hobo would they? *tilts head to side*

9. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

yes
    dude
    they can arrest u for stupider stuff than that

but 15 yrs old???
    where do you live man??

10. 0lick

0lick Banned

in cali. the suburbs too =[ people here prolly never even seen a hobo. lol

11. _Slur_

_Slur_ Senior Member

Just to add he lock trick only works on master locks that go to number 35, I should know I've been using it for along time so just thought I'd put that out there if any of you didn't know.

12. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

dude i still wanna make one for my school so i can break in to lockers and shit
    someone needs to find a way to open the regular key locks
    bolt cutters?

13. 0lick

0lick Banned

maby u should learn how to pick locks? google that shit. ull learn in like 10 minutes how to do it "worked for me" for my school we use the blue masterlocks for our gym lockers. in the coaches office they have a big ass stack of papers that tell you what ALL the locker combos are. what hapens is that you give them the lock code or whatever "its on the back of the lock". bring it to them. they fucken throw this big stack of papers in front and they find the code. maby ur school has that. go check it out

14. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

no
    my schools not that organized
    litterally
    the teachers say
    find a locker
    put ur stuff in it
    put a lock on it
    its yours

15. _Slur_

_Slur_ Senior Member

I should be going to my grandfathers old shop, supposably he could unlock any lock... I hope its genetic.

Also bolt cutters are big and hard to carry and take alot of room in your bag, also there hard to cut with you might not even be able to cut the lock if you brought them.

16. 0lick

0lick Banned

yeah at my school whenever someone uses a different lock "different color masterlock" they dont have the code. so they get sum big buff dude and those heavy duty bolt cutter and he cuts it off. he struggles with it too. so if your scrawny or whatever i suggest goin to picklocks or find another way inside

17. _Slur_

_Slur_ Senior Member

Or if its a chain link fence get some wire cutters go through it or hop it, thats only if its behind a fence, also picking locks can be very hard.

Maybe you should get a auto-picker

18. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

k
    where can i get an autopicker?
    and for how much?

19. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

budk.com i forget how much they cost but i always seen them in thier book thingys i used to get in the mail

20. 0lick

0lick Banned

picking locks aint very hard. it just gets hard to get used to. cuz u have to have the right tension on the rod and use the rakes and the pick correctly. then you have to kno how many pins are in the lock 3-4-5-6 and you have to keep count when thier being picked. practice makes perfect =] after a while u master it and its easy =D