Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

My character. What yous think?
    IMG_0739.jpg

2. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

Sebr got your pack today have you got mine yet?anyway ill post a flick a little later

3. lies and deceit

lies and deceit Member

i been trying to get some packs set up so i can do some trades, about to go on vacation when i get back maybe...

@wizard : try cutting the negative space instead of the outline on your character. cut a background layer for the black parts. it will come out 100% more clean.

4. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

Ak thanks for the pack its the fatest one ive got so far.

Sebr1.jpg Sebr2.jpg

and nice envolope lol ill get em up soon and take more flix

5. skryptz

skryptz Member

whose are thoses goob? I want some.

6. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

@skryptz its CROSS EM OUT AND PUT A K

7. CanadaBomber

CanadaBomber Senior Member

those AK slaps are amazing, love the color schemes. I'd love to cop or trade for some of those too

8. CRANEE

CRANEE Member

star wars series i did pretty hastily and my basic crane slap not sure which one is better the tall or normal one? opinions? 721192788_2575499744_0.jpg 721192883_2575500057_0.jpg

9. CanadaBomber

They both look sick but the tall one is a little obscure, gotta look close to read it
    dig those starwars slaps though, are they all done by hand?

more random hood slaps
    ai949.photobucket.com_albums_ad335_OKkde_SANY00342_1.jpg

10. CRANEE

CRANEE Member

shitty cell phone pics, sorry and yeah i just did that tall one quickly to see the difference and yes all hand drawn, why?

11. CRANEE

CRANEE Member

also another shitty cell phone pic but here is the basis of my character with different throwies abover or below it, haterz gonna hate 721201343_2575528506_706545715_1337642481761.jpg

12. CanadaBomber

I was just curious, thats some pretty intense detail for hand drawns
    I'd do more of them but being a lefty I always fuck (smudge) them up so I never want to do anything on a large scale.

Oh and I actually went to mail out packs to ZEBRA and Dune today but I guess the post office was closed cause it's a stat holiday so i'll have to go back tomorrow

13. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

do people really sticker slap at night? i dont think the public care

14. CanadaBomber

Up here it's a little different. Everyone's so community oriented in these suburbs. So if you're slapping elaborate shit in plain view even if its just gov't property eventually someone's either going to walk up, investigate and try ripping it off or call the cops for vandalism. The younger generations dont typically care but the lame homeowners do

15. MyTagNameIsDune

MyTagNameIsDune Senior Member

I try to put up slaps when it starts to get dark, my city is not too supportive of our form of art. Thanks for the props Zebra, your stuff looks nice too. Did you already send me a pack? Anyways I'll try to send you another one, it might not be the fattest pack since I have so many trades lined up.
    Goober- That little character is really nice, I need to trade with you eventually
    Crane- The Star Wars stickers are awesome I need some of those.
    Saveme/Hero- I love your slaps, the nuke or warhead thing is really good. I can't wait to get your pack.
    Wizrd- They look the same as last time I saw them but props for getting up. I have give or take half your pack together.

16. MyTagNameIsDune

Sorry if I'm posting too much of my own shit but these are the 3 packs I sent out today. For spud, cakes, and dino. Snapshot_20120520_4.JPG Snapshot_20120520_6.JPG Snapshot_20120520_7.JPG Also how do I make these flix smaller?

17. CanadaBomber

Lol yeah I've just been slapping my old stuff, holding onto most of my newer shit for packs to go out or good spots. Tonight im gonna get up some of my bigger wizard heads though
    I slept in until 3:30 today so ima prolly be up allll night haha

18. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

if you are sending me some send just monsters

19. MyTagNameIsDune

Alright I'll try to get you a few soonish Zebra. I'm going to put in a couple of my tags so that you can stick them up with the monster so that people can figure out who I am. I'll def send you some monsters though.

20. saveme

saveme Senior Member

goob1 those new slaps are lookin nice wana trade if so pm me nice work !