Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. noxi

noxi Elite Member

or just dont shake it hella hard. The reason why the paint or ink ends up in the cap is because it leaks through the valve and spills all over. Dont keep the nib pointing down or dont shake it hella hard or else all the paint will end up going into the cap.

2. immoral

immoral Elite Member

With chrome, if stored tip up, you will see that the color pigments, especially thin in this case, will then sink to the bottom of the nib, and leave all of the oils and solvents in the mixture and have a clear writing marker. Not the desired writing ....

I suggest storing the marker on it's side. And no, do not shake it like it is a baby you don't want to take care of, just give it a gentle jerk a few times like it's your junk.

3. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

would a woodcraft filled with homeade ink be nice?

4. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

5. Raisedbywolves

Raisedbywolves Senior Member

i ordered a test pack off markal maybe two months ago and it finally came in the mail this morning. gaaaaahh i love streaks
    worth the ten minutes to order them
    http://www.markal.com/contSample.aspx

6. Genghis Tron.

Genghis Tron. Senior Member

7. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

For my company I put Rukko Movers

Is this credible because they said upn verification, you package will be shipped...are they gonna do some kind of background check?

8. Raisedbywolves

Raisedbywolves Senior Member

i really have no idea. they didnt call me or anything, but maybe they search for the company

Oh and you can only get one of each option, I got a streak, a yellow paint marker ( Kinda just like a deco ) and the silver streak ( misleading name, its a metal marker, no use i can think of )

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  9. noxi

noxi Elite Member

i jus put not applicable

10. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

wdf, i never got that markal sample shit......i don't think they send to residential adresses now like most companies

11. KireOne

KireOne Senior Member

just bought a Do 'em Dirty, just one to try one out, i usually stick with krink shit. I tried using it so much and nothing. the in barely gets to the tip, even when you squeeze it REALLY hard. fuck those markers

12. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

Markal sent shit to my house.
    Just make your business sound reputable,
    I don't think they actually check.

13. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

i said SBK Incorporated lol my old crew name plus incorporated

14. boby678

boby678 Member

ded is the shit son,if you want drip just rip off the lil plastic thing under the nib, same thing for junobo

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  15. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

don't ever ever ever ever squeeze a marker/mop really hard. once i had a job interview and i was about twenty minutes early, went to catch a tag, wasn't flowin, and all of a sudden BOOM shit splatters all over the fucking place. sucked ass, had to buy a knock-off collared shirt from a walgreens. lolz.

16. ReKoNe~!

ReKoNe~! Banned

i made some ink from acetone and broken up pens (60 pens and 2/3's cup of acetone)
    its really good but the mop i put it in turned into a bag (the acetone made the pastic really weak, but i was expecting it) but now i have no clue what to put it into, i dont really wanna put it in a marker so im wondering what kinda mop i could put it in (i only rack my supplies so 0ink or something wont be applicable) but if you know of a good marker ill take any info, im also wondering if i should even bother adding dot3 or anything else, thanks

17. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

put it in a zig 2 way glue, its PP plastic, and wont melt

18. ReKoNe~!

ReKoNe~! Banned

really? dope, do you know anything i should add to the ink? its already very opaque

19. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

nah it should be good as long as its opaque

20. tiny tim

tiny tim Senior Member

well you could add some dot3. about9 drops, itd help quite a bit id say. just that tho to keep it simple. as you kno it fades like hell tho,so you might wanna throw in some lamp black if your planning on using it for outside spots