Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Meat Lover's Paradise (No-Homo)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cds_dogg665544, Sep 18, 2008.

Share This Page

1. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

fuck vegetarians and fuck you how about that bloot

2. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

ak47 is some serious e thuging .. want a cellarie stick ?

3. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

yeah thanks i like vegetables

4. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

nice where you been for like ever?

5. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

living life, dressing like a faggot to get into fashion week parties, buying 3 stack cameras, taking shit photos, not doing graffiti

6. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

pink shirts n all ?

7. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

8. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

close call haha.. those partys look pretty good.. any new pics for the hot girls thread?

9. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

i got pics of some pretty hot men? does that count?

10. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

i think jack jill will like em .. n maby aslos if shes still floating about .. n a few other closet cases cases on the site..yes we know about you silent chaos and totomorrowsking

11. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

That isn't even the average factory farm. The average ones have much better conditions.
    I don't care if the animal dies, it just pisses me off that there are fucking sadistic and moronic people out there who actually get pleasure from seeing animals being tortured. I actually care about how living things are treated even though I don't value life. It's just so unnecessary.

12. raven6

raven6 Senior Member

In my opinioon if we didn't eat the cows they would be extinct because they are jsut so damn easy to kill. I live on a farm, and i must say cows are the biggest retards ever. If we didn't keep them in their little pens they would get hit by cars and eaten by wolves. Cows can't survive without us. But those factory style farms are harsh shit, ive seen that video though, and i have never seen farm animals lives like that.

13. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

hey every im back fuck yall *****s that are hating.

Someone was saying that most of us get to much protien wich is true, and to the people that were saying that most vegans lack protien is not true im already get more than enough protein. Due to the protein shakes and supplements im having.

I likie that some of you are respecting me and not being all bitchy on me.

Personally i dont mind people eating freeroam meat and freeroam milk if you feel that you dont want to support slaughter houses,but still want to eat meat i would suggest hunting for meat or getting freeroam meat instead would even help.
    If animal cruelty did stop i would still not eat meat because i dont really care for the taste of it and i dont want to eat animals because there alot like us they breathe they have emotions and eat and drink just like we do.

For people that are wondering about supluments and protein there are lots of hemp protein powders and other powders to at the health food store including suplements.

And adopting a vegan or vegiterian diet is appropriot for all ages even for a new born baby. I have heard that a vegan family made there baby a vegan also and sadly the baby died but i guess they just didnt know what they were doing. Also if your on a vegan/vegiterian diet and have a baby that baby will be alot more healthy and most likely not have allergens.

I will show a picture tutorial on how i make my shake as soon as i get batteries for my camera.

14. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

eat grass and die

15. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

fuck animals i eat em

16. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

17. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

WRONG.
    baby's dont eat veggies or meat, they drink milk.
    toddlers eat food.
    who in the right mind would only give a toddler a vegan diet?
    that's cruel and unusual punishment. a well balanced diet for a toddler is the key to a good immune system. im too lazy to go into detail and shit.
    tell your mommy to take you to the pediatrician and ask him.
    i guarantee he'll say the same thing

18. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

Opps i fucked up on that post i ment babies not newborn babies. speaking of newwborn babies drinking milk they only drink milk for a while then stop just like animals, it is fucked up that most humans actually drink cows milk personally i dont like milk or eggs they tatse gross to me and milk is bad for you any ways it causes acne,

Dairy products are a health hazard. They contain no fiber or complex carbohydrates and are laden with saturated fat and cholesterol. They are contaminated with cow's blood and pus and are frequently contaminated with pesticides, hormones, and antibiotics. Dairy products are linked to allergies, constipation, obesity, heart disease, cancer, and other diseases.

i copied and pasted that cus im to lazy right now btw

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

20. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

i fucking love dead animals!!!!!

dey be s000 tast-eeeee