Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. pearson

pearson Member

'cuz Belton owns?

I prefer Belton for outlines.
    Anyway, I have to because the nearest bombshop that sells Montana never has black/outline paint.

And it says ox, that's not very hard to decipher :rolleyes:

2. ColdBlooded

ColdBlooded Senior Member

Thats a retarded thing to say....Lol.

3. Snew

Snew Senior Member

Pearson- It is difficult to tell what it says the letters have too many extensions that do nothing for the ltetters, just go simpler bud, but keep usin whatever paint you wanna buy lol..
    Maoe- That throwie is pretty on the spot dude, looks like you got some chill spots around you. For the roller i think You just need to take a little more time and get the lines a little straiter, but ive never done one so im not sure how the work. stay up.
    Zase- Fresh Spot, And good ups. I dig the simple colors and letters.
    Kerso- Your shit is clean as hell, Just work on keeping all the letters the same width. and you'll be goin places with that control.

Anyways i really like this peice My control is still off a Bit but its getting better.

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3058_2877365279_9b4004e779.jpg_a4f0a23c50a330cf1bf56cae6c33a893.png

Im not so proud of this one. I didnt bring a Sketch. I had no intentions of painting a train and know i should stay off of them, but it just had to be parked at my spot and i didnt wanna go over anybody. This one needs alot of crits, I know the S is totally Fucked and the N isnt much better.. but give me some help.

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3189_2878197826_ae9bd055f0.jpg_a4f0a23c50a330cf1bf56cae6c33a893.png

Crits?

4. ColdBlooded

ColdBlooded Senior Member

try to extend the bars a little, like the W the right bar is to close to the middle bar thats going down, try to go a bit more simple and get some more paint, try to do big 3d and lots of colors..fill it fade some stuff and get used to that....and ya dont go on freights

5. Snew

Snew Senior Member

the W was actually one of the only letters that came out, but this picture doesnt make it work because no one even paints on these trains ever because the ribs are like 6 inches high.. every car on this train was clean... i was hopin to flick some shit.. thats the only reason i painted on it..

6. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

7. Zase

Zase Senior Member

dope man i wish i could do a freight ... they are too guarded where i live
    and haha no graff isnt legal here
    some spots are but fuck that...
    the whole thrill is gone
    ofcourse imma drop a fullcolour on a legal someday
    just a nice wide burner with a background and shit
    but then so many shit writers are practesing on those walls wich is shit cuzz they have no respect and cross a sick ass burner , lets say if u would drop a bigass burner it stays 2 weeks top.... also alot of tourists buy montana hardcore its like 3 euro and drop shit in amsterdam , its nice too see styles from all over the world , alot of german people are doing amazing shit in amsterdam

8. Zase

Zase Senior Member

oh and for fullcolors beltos are amazing nice low pressure
    when bombing montana hardcore or montana black high pressure superfast bombs
    and with left over paint nice big fatcaptaggs on the way back home haha thats how i do

9. Rooftop Resident

Rooftop Resident Senior Member

I know it's good paint, but I wouldn't be spending money on that shit to put up what you did. Have you been to the new to graff thread? Work with bars, and write whatever you want, but two letters? At least you have decent can control, just work on structure...

10. Infoe

Infoe Senior Member

You're not a burner. You can't even do a different outline. Legal walls are a place to practice your can control, and ability to size up pieces well, fill them in, before you put filth on the street.
    If it's legal of course people are going to cap it, they're allowed to. It's a wall for practice.

11. Zase

Zase Senior Member

dont judge me u dont see everything i did okay
    but ok im no pro
    and fuck legal walls

12. Infoe

Infoe Senior Member

Fuck legal walls is a stupid thing to say.
    Some of the most notorious bombers and passenger train smashers paint legals here.
    It's a chance to paint something because you love doing it. The whole "Fuck legal walls I'm all illegal nigguh fuck the love of painting" is ridiculous.
    You can't say you're a burner, or going to paint one if you've never taken time on a piece, never learned the skills to paint a good wall, and never change you're outline.

13. pearson

pearson Member

Yeah I know two letters isn't a lot, but I prefer that, dunno why. Maybe 'cuz it's faster to write when I'm out bombing.
    And here, Montana is about the same price as Belton. Rusto is about 75 cents cheaper than Montana, but the can contains less paint, so in the end, buying Rusto is more expensive, and that paint kinda sucks imo. And forget about racking, every shop I know that sells paint is filled with cams.

But thanks for the crits and the small compliment. :)

14. Zase

Zase Senior Member

still fuck legal

15. everlasting

everlasting Senior Member

16. FLIP FLOP

FLIP FLOP Senior Member

its clean but your letter structure needs improvement and your 3d is way off. just go simpler.

17. pearson

pearson Member

I was exaggerating when I said Rusto sucked, I meant that for newbies like me it was easier to use paint like mtn or belton because it's made for graffiti. It drips less easily and has lower pressure, so it's easier to practice our lame can control with it that's all. If you're good enough to make clean shit with Rusto, good for you, but I'm not.

Yeah, I'm scared to steal. You know why? Because if I steal, I will get caught, cams aren't in shops for no reason. And because I don't wanna look like a fucking dumbass who got busted for stealing spray paint. And I don't want to pay the fines, do community work, go to jail, etc, just because I stole a little bit of paint. If I get arrested, I want to think it was worth it.

And I buy my paint myself, I wash dishes until 1 in the morning to pay that.

Your stuff burns mine? NO SHIT SHERLOCK, you must have been writing for 2 times longer than me, at least. (Or practicing more intensively than me, whatever.)

And you don't have to diss me just because I make choices that are different than your bad-ass' ones. Yeah, I suck, I know that, and if I come to show my stuff on BS, it's to get crits and advices by writers who are more skilled than me to be better. So if you wanna show that you're better than me, then give crits or advices. Don't say that I suck because I choose to buy Molotow and Montana instead of stealing Rusto. It's not your goddamn business anyway if I choose to waste my money.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  18. Panda Jerk

Panda Jerk Elite Member

go simpler.... waaay simpler

19. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

not even that, get your bars down.

pearson, if you dont wanna get arrested, dont do graffiti. you will be at one point.

20. pearson

pearson Member

ahah
    When you do graffiti, if you're careful and you know what you're doing, you have very few chances of getting caught (it's not like stealing things where you know there are cams that are filming and recording you).
    I know that, I'm a pretty experienced bomber. But as you can see, I'm at the point where my pieces still suck, because I don't practice piecing a lot. I just want to stay legal in the "paint-providing" aspect of graff, but I don't give a shit about the illegality of the other aspects.