Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trading

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Sep 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan Senior Member

art store near my house has no cameras and 2 people in te whole store, if anybody needs specifics, they got prismas, decos, acrylics, i just aint got the balls to rack big things like spray cans or black books,

2. _zen_

_zen_ Member

I pm'd you and uh I forgot to mention I can get you a blackbook

i'm lookin for some silver ipaint/ink i love that shit xD

Last edited: May 26, 2008
  3. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

i have: tons and tons of acrylic paint, super high to low quality, same goes for oil and waterbased paints, insanely expensive brushes (talking like $30/ brush), cavases, 4x6" bbooks, sakura paint pens( NOT SOLID MARKERS), bingo daubers, zigs, etc. hit me up if you want any of this, or more (just ask and i can prob. get), some laptop ram, and oink-like-mops.

need decos.. badly..

willing to take other offers as well

4. TheMuffinMan

how big is the laptop ram? i was just looking to upgrade my laptop, and is it new or used?

5. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

is it just me ..or does seeing TRADING in new post...and then clickin " last page" feel good ?...

idk feels good for soem reason haha

6. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

pm'd

and namez, i totally agree, haha

ive got like 5 trades waiting to come in :D

7. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

DAMN SON!! I WISH I LIVED THERE....I WOULD RAPE THAT STORE LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIVE!!! WITH A STORE LIKE THAT,YOU GOTTA GO IN THERE,FUCKIN MURDER THE STORE AND BOUNCE.....GO IN WITH A NICE-SIZE BACKPACK AND FILL THAT BITCH WITH DECOS,PRISMAS,ETC,ETC.
    THE LAST STORE I RAPED,AFTER I TOOK WHAT I WANTED-SHARPIE OIL BASED,DECOS,COPICS,TRIAS,SHIT LIKE THAT-AFTER THAT MISSION,THEY HAD EVERYTHING BEHIND THE COUNTER...JUST ONE OF EACH KIND OF MARKER AND A SIGN THAT SAID "ASK FOR ASSISTANCE"....I TOOK EVERYTHING BUT THE DAMN DISPLAY CASE....CUSTOMERS AND EVERYTHING.I DON'T THINK THEY THOUGHT THAT I WAS ROBBIN THE STORE,THE WAY I WAS GRABBIN SHIT.I WAS STACKIN BOXES ON TOP OF EACH OTHER TO CARRY EM AROUND TO THE NEXT ISLE SO I COULD EMPTY THEM BITCHES IN MY BAG....THEY HAD TO THINK I WORKED THERE....NO SANE PERSON WOULD STEAL THIS MANY MARKERS.....BUT I RAPED THAT STORE WITH NO VASELINE DAMMIT!!I THINK ONE OF THE DUDES THAT WORKED THERE GOT FIRED TOO,CAUSE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS HIS FRIENDS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.BUT WHEN YOU HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO COMPLETELY AND SAVAGELY ROB A STORE,TAKE THE CHANCE AND DON'T GO BACK (FOR A FEW WEEKS)!

8. TheMuffinMan

or shuld i slowly rack a couple over and over again and then rape em when they get a fresh shipment?

9. sly45

sly45 Senior Member

dam those f***ers are stupid

10. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM ALWAYS.

11. Cliff

Cliff Senior Member

i like knocking over display cases in michaels and everyone goes to one side while i just grab every deco in the store

12. Wallace

Wallace Elite Member

racked a shit-ton of deco's today, illa yours are going out soon ive had a busy week.

thinking about going in with a bag and just cleaning out the deco's... good or bad idea?

13. Cliff

Cliff Senior Member

good good good

14. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

RAPE THE STORE.PLAIN AND SIMPLE.WHEN YOU THINK OF DECOS AND A.C.MOORE AND MICHAELS,I WANT YOU TO THINK RAPE.IF THEY PUT THEM OUT THERE IN THE OPEN LIKE THAT AND THEY KNOW PEOPLE LIKE US 'RELIEVE' THEM OF SUCH THINGS,THEY ARE DAMN RETARTED AND DESERVE TO NOT ONLY BE HORN-SWOGGLED.....BUT SOMEONE SHOULD DO A "MAD-SHITTER" ACT IN THE BATHROOM AND HALLWAYS......YOU KNOW.....TAKE A DUMP,THEN SMEAR SHIT ALL OVER EVERYTHING.....HEE HAA HEE.....EVEN WRITE "THE MAD SHITTER STRIKES AGAIN!!!" IN SHIT ON THE WALLS......MAKE THEM REMEMBER THE DAY LIKE NO OTHER.....

15. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

lol, illa ur crazy........but i do think places like Michael's are asking to be robbed.....I actually think those places like getting racked from, coz i got a friend who works at Michael's and wen she heard i stole from there she said she was glad coz then she didn't have to ring that shit up.......lmfao

neways i just found out there's an Ace Hardware store not far from where i live.......i have got to plan a day during the summer where i just rack a shit load of
    Rustoleum and ink ingredients/paint from the store

....next mission is next week guys :)

16. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

17. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

are the white tops white ink or somethin

18. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

the black is black ink and the white is the chrome.

19. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

,,,,,and I Forgot To Post This In The Last Post,so Here We Go (again). Now-if You Didn't Send Me Anything For A Trade,then How The Fuck Would I Get It? If You Know You Damn Well Didn't Send Anything,why The Fuck Would You You Even Pm Me Asking If I Got It Yet?!anyone That Has Traded With Me Will Tell You-and I Mean Anyone-that If You Sent Me Something For A Trade,then You Would Damn Sure Get Something Back From Me!!!i Don't Get Shit From People And Not Send Back What I Was Supposed To.i Keep My Shit Honest.....if You Send Me Something Then I Send You Something Back-plain & Simple.but If You Didn't Send Shit Then How The Fuck Is It Gonna Get Here?!?!are You Using "the Force"?shit Might Work In The Movies.......but For Real Though....if You Didn't Send Anything Please Don't Embarass Yourself And Pm Me Asking If I Got "it" Or "my Package" Yet,because The Answer Is Definitely Gonna Be No.

20. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

illa did you ever get time to get all that shit worked out from my pm?