Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

usually drips start on the bottom...

2. Serberus

Serberus Member

3. gemer

gemer Senior Member

s' is really shaky compared to the rest
    @big africa do u only have blue and green paint where ur from thats all i see you use and i wouldnt go with those little drip things just yet id work on ur letters a bit more

4. dreg

dreg Member

Big Africa, learn your place (the fucking bottom) why could you not paint that 2 feet to the left? I am not gunna say you shouldnt be painting, paint, but choose your spots more wisely!
    Serb, you through in divots/bumps in the oddest of places, still, this post is better than your last. re-proportion the S and B. It would look multitudes better if the letters were closer in size.

5. Serberus

Serberus Member

thanks dreg. i know i have to work on that S. i find the first letter the hardest to get started

6. Mori

Mori Senior Member

7. aiko

aiko Senior Member

lol, this.

8. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

9. dreg

dreg Member

No you fucking brat!!! I don't think you get it!! You fucking kids these days "we bomb HARD SON!, watch our chains swing"

Fuck off with your head in the clouds. You can't even paint for shit!!! I don't care if that was an ad or some art school fags, they fucking burned you!!! and from underneath you none the less!!!

Wait 'til you put work into something out on the street and someone is just like "oh well, he is just advertising himself like allllllll the other strange graffiti writers, not making annnnnything from it!" I hope mcdonalds puts a poster over your "throw"

So since things don't last more than a day there, you decided it was a good idea to paint over a well done piece (regardless of who it was by) instead of painting over the bunk hollows to the left. You are disrespectful and it will be shown to you with steel toe boots.

I know some street art yuppie art school fags that would stomp you to the ground, take your hat, pants and paint and leave you in the cold! You will learn!

10. REAL_LYFE_MIKE

REAL_LYFE_MIKE Banned

yo that wolf did burn your shit down from underneath. not hating just being honest.

11. uknowigetup

Damn son, someone's a little bit angsty today. So where are your pieces? My crew and I and actually pretty humble when it comes to painting spots. Neither myself or Orem meant to go over the wolf, we were painting around it, but you know how shit goes, you lay something out and it goes too far (my piece on the other side ended up going off that wall.) Out of all the kids I have seen painting there, we are probably the most respectful. And how exactly are you making these judgements/ accusations that I will get my ass whooped? I've had shit gone over by worse writers, and I understand that that is just the game (especially at a legal wall.) We would not have even touched that had it been an illegal piece. We know our place in the writer scene. We don't think we are top shit, and we aren't. On top of all of this, that school is our rival school, so that just adds to our nonchalant attitude in going over that piece. I may be wrong, but IMO, a legal character like that, does not apply to the street rules. As I said before, we apply street rules at legal spots when it counts, IE: other writers.

12. dreg

dreg Member

That is the thing. You are going by some bullshit street rules that don't make sense in the real world. Hell you are a highschool kid. I can't expect much different. Fuck the fact that it is a legal wall, if you can give something that has merit a chance to run a bit longer, let it! If you can't look at a wall and map out what you are doing to a certain degree. Go back to your sketch book. I don't even see how this Orem fuck could step back and say "yep, good, time to go"
    First off, you keep saying it was a legal wall. So why the fuck are you putting up these horrible jilted bubble letters, you have all day! Get shit done! AND you are relating your backwards street rules to a legal wall. Can you not feel yourself contradicting yourself!? lol.
    I painted a legal wall a few days ago. I painted over a guy. I don't know him but I have seen his shit around. It was ok. Mine is better now but the reason I went over him was firsty, he went over me, he did a bunk wildstyle in dark green, black outline on a wall that can only be seen from a road 100m away. I wanted to paint him down earlier, but it's a legal wall, I let it run til it got dissed and I was out painting it down the day after. I hope for the same respect from him. You don't know the people that painted the wolf, why beef them? The kid I painted over this week tagged my dealers house. If I meet him I will demand a bucket of primer or 6 cans of black or painting him down will become my job!
    Lot's of us are very vigilant at certain times. This does not mean that you need to follow the rules that some grimey losers made up 10+ years ago. If you really feel like you want to paint over decent shit, do it. I don't care, I will never see any of it! But you know full well that there is no reason to. The kids who do that shit in my area do not last long.

13. MiDo93

MiDo93 Senior Member

lol

14. uknowigetup

I feel you. Also, I'm well out of high school thank you haha. Who the fuck tags a house anyway? That is beef beyond belief. Only reason I retaliated was that we typically have difficulty painting that wall due to really good shit on there. I have seen a guy lay down probably over $200 of mtn gold on a killer piece, and then one of the top guys in the state came along and went over that burner we a decent piece, but it didn't even touch the one he went over. This happened less than 20 minutes after the first writer had left. That one wall usually has a shit ton of good ass stuff that we would not go over. So we jumped at the chance to paint it due to the fact that that person was not a writer. That's pretty much it.

15. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

16. KehmONE

KehmONE Senior Member

I dig the 2nd and 3rd ones.

17. Mori

Mori Senior Member

18. Hylite

Hylite Member

photo (13).JPG
    under a bridge, was a pretty hot spot, lotta traffic even at 1am

19. MiDo93

MiDo93 Senior Member

dont like the orange bubbles in it, tooooooo much going on.

20. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch Member