Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. trooper

trooper New Member

ai52.tinypic.com_2qvffux.gif

Second one. I can't seem to get my black lines straight. Looks like the ink is being absorbed by the paper which makes it wiggly or sumthing. Tips?

2. upper90daynnight

upper90daynnight Senior Member

Zeta go simple bro, before you work on flow between your letters and shape you need to get everything cleaned up so work on making your 3d the same everywhaere and alot more even, also usually you do the first letter caps and then the rest lower case or you do all capital letters keep working on it bro and as for your black lines what kinda marker are you using?

3. trooper

trooper New Member

Thanks for the crits bro, personally I like the e and a that way, but you're saying I should make the z capital or something? I dont really get it... I'm using On The Run 830 graphic twin markers, on a MTN blackbook (dunno what kinda paper that is). It's like the ink is far too agressive for the paper, it leaks right through the pages.

4. FlatScank

FlatScank Banned

@ Zeta, you got some good ideas, but you should try sketching things out in pencil, so you can fix things that are not straight or wobbly.
    Crits please.

Attached Files:

5. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

6. upper90daynnight

yo flat if i didnt know what it was supposed to say i would prolly think it says OLAO or sumthin the T at the end looks like a O and the F looks like an ) and with the hook thing at the top the L cud be a Z same with the hook on the bottom of the A it cud be tooken for a B but its clean as far as i can see so props on that

7. nah!

nah! Banned

8. upper90daynnight

elm grove.jpg
    this is my club soccer team ignore the terrible tag on the side but yea it says elm grove imma put it on a sweatshirt so yea crits please

9. FlatScank

FlatScank Banned

Your lines are too crooked and awkward, I'd avoid putting that on a sweatshirt until you can come up with something crisp, or atleast cleaner.

10. upper90daynnight

it says soccer club and alright thanks but ive got my width, 3D and bar width down atleast right?

11. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

your 3D is fine, but your bar widths are still not. and the letters lack tons of style

12. thepekins

thepekins Guest

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2011
  13. _Aristrocracy_

_Aristrocracy_ Member

I looked him up and because I was curious and I can't find any writing of his that looks like mine.

14. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

ELMO - Don't put that on a sweater, I probably sound like an asshole, but just don't.
    ANEK - I like the first one but dont make the E overlap the N and make it so the bars coming off the k aren't squished like that.
    I don't really want crits on the little guy's head poking out, but go ahead if you like
    I changed the bar widths a bit. Once I get this down I'm gunna work on extensions, any tips on them?
    [Broken External Image]:http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/5286/scan0001uq.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

15. smack1one

smack1one Member

16. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

Jest, it's perfect, your mission: paint this baby 3 times this weekend
    please for fuck's sake. start bombing that shit man, I'm begging you

17. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

I dont have the paint, the hardware store in my town is unbelievably hard to rack from. Im 13 too so the only option i have is to sneak out real late.

How do I know when Im ready to move on to the intermediate thread?

Last edited: May 26, 2011
  18. SeizeTheMoment

SeizeTheMoment Member

19. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

i cant really crit that much
    top ones lookin good though

im enterin this in the piece battle, i have yet to add the background, but im tryin to get crits on the letters and such

Attached Files:

20. haezr

haezr Member