Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Politics and Religion discussion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lakim shabazz, Mar 15, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Ecru

Ecru Senior Member

Drone pilots will be first in line for control of Mechs yall jelly

Imagine that, building one of these bad boys complete for the purpose of War...:rolleyes:nahhhhhh, that would be borderline Science Fiction

[Broken External Image]:http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3222/cl002976.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1812/thequeueorderinearlyqin.jpg

2. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

3. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

form your own opinions
    but do the knowledge

4. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

lolll
    do ayahuasca then call them sissy boys

5. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

" I already knew that the Tibetan Buddhist Book of the Dead teaches that it takes forty-nine days for the soul of the recently dead to “reincarnate.” That is, seven weeks from the time of death of one person elapses until the life-force's “rebirth” into its next body. I remember very clearly, several years later, feeling the chill along my spine when, reading my textbook of human fetal development, I discovered this same forty-nine-day interval marking two landmark events in the human embryo formation. It takes forty-nine days from conception for the first signs of the human pineal to appear. [theorized DMT-producing organ in the brain, main psychedelic ingredient in ayahuasca) Forty-nine days is also when the fetus differentiates into male or female gender." [Dr. Rick Strassman, DMT: The Spirit Molecule]

http://www.amazon.com/DMT-Molecule-Revolutionary-Near-Death-Experiences/dp/0892819278

61fiogSCZFL._SS500_.jpg http://www.amazon.com/Religion-Ayahuasca-Teachings-Church-Santo/dp/159477398X

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  6. Ecru

Ecru Senior Member

^ MOST FUCKED ..thought it was 48 days

[Broken External Image]:http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/778/supernaturalts.jpg
    THE FUCK?

Pics of the paintings: http://www.grahamhancock.com/gallery/supernatural/

WAR ON DRUGS IS..... FUCKED

FUCKIN EH

FUCKIN EH !

7. Ecru

Ecru Senior Member

AHA
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    yea.

YOUR MIND IS MINe AKKAKAKKKKAKA

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  8. wsbkrew

wsbkrew Banned

9. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

For all those who hateon my religion, yes I am a Christian. I don't understand why it seems so wack. Is it that far fetched to believe in the man who PROVED himself God?? You can mock all you want, but I will continue to believe that Jesus Christ is THE Lord and THE savior of humanity. You can either choose to believe that, and be saved. Or you can choose to ignore him, and suffer. It's not that hard a decision. Eternal live vs. Eternal suffering (that's the boiled down truth)

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

this is me being surprised

excuse me... what?????

proved ...when? and where?.....and how?

do not say in the bible

11. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

I won't say the bible. There has been proof, real historical proof, that Jesus lived, died, and rose again. There are historical records of this fact. Is it that you think he (Jesus) didn't live?? Or wasn't Gods son??

12. Tony

Tony Elite Member

I'll ask you again.

HOW was anything relating to the existence of "God" ever proven?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  13. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

Not God. As a single dirty. But his son/ God. Jesus came, performed miracles, died for our sins. Stayed dead for three days, then rose again. After fourty days, he ascended into heaven. THAT is the story of Christ, and there is proof of Christ.

14. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

Are you questioning Gods existence?? You can't scientifically prove his existence, but you can feel him, around you, in you, with you.

15. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

show the facts that a PHYSICAL MAN died on a cross taken off and rose again.

JESUS never existed because if he was Hebrew then his name wouldn't be a GREEK NAME Christ means the anointed one and the letter J never existed in the Hebrew language back then and wasn't blonde hair and blue eyed Hebrews back then were men of colour and didn't have long hair.

and the bible most use today is a king james version CHANGED from its original form to his liking.

16. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Sorry, I don't feel this "person" that is apparently with me (and inside of me? uuhh??? disgusting) Care to elaborate?

Feelings do not equal reality or existence, that is a delusional belief.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  17. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

Stop tryna shove that shit down everyones throat.

If youre good Youll get an awesome reward, if youre bad you wont...the whole santa clause thing of trying to force people to be good fucks me off. believe whatever the fuck you want but dont be talking about proof when theres none whatsoever to any religion's stated history of events. Anyways i think there should be two threads seperate for politics and religion.
    I pesonally believe in a karma-esque kinda philosophy...i used to be a really bad person , and because of that ive struggled with addictions and depression etc.now im just feelin treat people as you wanna be treated regardless of skin colour and religion,not that i always do and im not a preachy pacifist But im not going round stealing from people who it will actually affect anymore, trying not to fuck up the lives of those around me anymore i guess.anyways im drunk and wanted to ramble.

by the way, im no longer a bad person.....just a bit of a cunt.

18. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

yes Jesus was a PHYSICAL MAN but he was also GOD. That physical man, was Jesus. And by stating that he rose again, shows that this man was supernatural. He was Jesus the MESSIAH. Or teacher, that's what he would have been refered as. His name was changed to Greek because apostles primarily witnessed to the Greeks at the time. Also who
    Said that Jesus was blonde haired and blue eyed?? He had a darker tone, and probably longish black hair. As did all middle eastern men. Finally not every one uses the King James Version. Probably the NIV or another "literal" translation, which is literally translated word for word.

19. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

it's not like a literal being, but the Holy Spirit. I'm sure that you don't feel it, because you don't WANT to feel God. It's more than "okay god, I cant feel you. Youre not real" you need to be real.

20. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

being a Christian isn't about being, a good little f*ck. It's about living as Christ did. Which was good. I to was a bad person, I used to jack off constantly, swear like a sailor, and was totally depressed, but God doesn't care, he takes me as I am, you don't need to be perfect to be a Christian. No one is. So we shouldn't try to be.

Ok so according to your karma-esque philosophy, what do YOU believe happens when we die?? Become nothingness, reincarnated, or go to heaven or hell??